Chapter 3 – A New Home
11.3k 4 168
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: I broke the nails off my paw in writing this ASAP...

 

Chapter 3 - A New Home

...

My life had been a very ordinary one, since I can't recall any major event throughout the years.

I was blessed to be born to a family of traders and never suffered any financial troubles, ever.

I had some good friends when I was younger, but as I grew up, those friends left me and finally I became a loner.

Not that I didn't have any friends. I had at least six communication on forum threads daily, so I wasn't completely devoid of human contact. And since I performed well enough in school, my parents never interfered all that much.

In high school, I discovered the world of porn, and that marked the end of my gaming past altogether.

In my most modest words, I became absolutely obsessed with it and masturbated from time to time. I also started to look at the girls around me a bit differently.

Unfortunately, I was a single child and had no siblings to guide me, so my perversion juat kept on accumulating.

The female body just seemed so mystical and erotic that I often wondered what it would be like to be a women myself. Alas, I loved my dick a bit too much and didn't want to give up masturbating with my magic wand at all.

And that was how I spent my days, going through my everyday life.. until my parents went overseas. They said that the opportunities there were endless and now that I had grown up, I could take care of myself.

And as such, I was set to live in the dormitory of the College that I was going to attend.

That.. was where my memories became a bit fuzzy..

When I regained my senses, I was already in my new dorm room.. inside the body of a woman.

Needless to say, I was shocked beyond belief.

In panic, I started to check my body by becoming naked... and that was when three drunk girls entered the room. They claimed to be the ones living there while their eyes stared at my body with strange infatuation.

And how things went down next... well, we all know about it very well.

...

Celesta kept driving her car silently as I sat on the passenger seat myself. I tried to talk to her from time to time, but my inability to muster enough courage made the ride pretty dull.

I could tell that we were going in the direction of my home.. well, what used to be my home.

My parents sold the house and deposited the money into my bank account for my living expenses, saying that they had already invested their money into a new venture.

The car came to a stop, as I peeked out from the window. i realized that this was Celesta's house.

So she brought back me with her...

Though it had been a while since I had been here. Nine years in fact. I wonder why we stopped meeting here though.

The memories about it are a bit too fuzzy..

As I watched Celesta's body, I couldn't help but acknowledge how much she had grown up. After all, she was now a tall & beautiful girl with nice E cup breasts. her beautiful dark red hair tied up in a simple ponytail, along with her brown eyes made her appear like a woman of my dreams. Sadly, dreams are just that, since I knew that there wasn't anything remotely romantic about our relationship.

Celesta turned towards me as she saw me covered with the bed sheets and sighed as she got out of the car. Before leaving she left behind her words as she spoke,

"Stay in there for now. I will be back with some of my older clothes. I also need to explain everything to mom.."

I watched on as Celesta went into her house. I assumed that she would be back soon but after waiting for her for quite a while, she finally returned with a bag as she pushed it inside the car and said,

"Alright. I.. had to arrange a backstory for us. Mom wouldn't let you stay normally, but.. Ihad to lie a bit and.. hah.. you will know soon.."

I was flabbergasted at what she was telling me. I knew her mother very well and used to call her Aunt Isla affectionately. She was a very kind woman who seemed so cheerful and happy. Why would she oppose me staying with them though?

Deciding to follow her lead for now, I quickly dressed up and wiped everything off me with the bedsheet. Celesta turned back to look at me, before she took the bedsheet and dumped it into the trash can.

"It's alright to come inside now. E-Everyone is waiting for us there.." Celesta spoke with a little blush covering her face.

Is she feeling ashamed in bringing me back with her? Well, there is no point in thinking too much.

I am still not sure how I gained this female body. I mean, everyone else is treating me like I hve been a woman all along.

Especially Celesta. There must be something causing this.

But honestly, I don't really hate being like this that much. I mean, I still have my dick, along with a vagina and breasts. I think that I look sexy enough and being like this got me laid in a few hours.. something that never happened in years.

Let's put it all in the back then. I can't keep Celesta waiting for very long.

And so, both Celesta and I walked hand in hand till the front door of her house, before Celesta's hand stopped at the doorknob.

Then, a look of determination came upon her face, as she pushed the door open and walked inside with me alongside her.

She walked till she reached the dining room and I could see that her family was having lunch now. One thing I did notice was that all of them were females while no man was anywhere in sight.

Is Celesta's house a flower garden?

As everyone's curious gazes fell upon her, Celesta's body became stiff, as she tried to regain her composure and finally spoke,

"Mom, everyone.. I-I would like to introduce Carene to all of you. S-She is.. my g-girlfriend."

Immediately, everyone became stiff at the table, except Aunt Isla. Their mouth opened up wide in shock as their spoon fell out of their hands.

"W-What?!"

"G-Girlfriend?"

"Big Sister?!"

"OMG!"

They exclaimed in surprise as they clamored within their seats. while I looked at her in shock.

G-Girlfriend?! Me?!

...

Anyone wants to play with Kitty?

Kitty's Playground >> patr.eon.com/GoodKittyYURI

Note: The . after patr is to be omitted.

168