Chapter 4 – Too Erect! (R18+)
11.7k 7 158
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4 - Too Erect! (R18+)

...

While I was still standing in shock, Celesta caught my hand within hers, as she dragged me upstairs.

I remember that her room used to be on the ground floor though?

She took me straight up to the second floor, as she pushed me inside and shut the door close after entering herself.

I-Is she angry that I finally got laid or something?

When I looked at her eyes, I couldn't find any anger or rage anymore. They were just sad and lost, as if she had suffered some great trauma herself.

As I awaited for the imminent scolding session to begin, I found that I was actually not being admonished.

Celesta fell down to her knees as she covered her face with her hands and started to sob lightly.

This...THIS ISN'T MY FAULT!

I really didn't do anything wrong! Ahh! Don't cry like that please...

As she looked back up towards me, her now tear drenched face looked extremely pitiful.

"You.. why didn't you call me.. *sniff*.. something like that happened and I.. I couldn't even do anything about it!" Celesta cried out loudly as her sobbing intensified.

Ummm.. I didn't even know her number.. she separated away from me that long ago so, I-I really am not at fault for this, ok?!

"T-Those bitches... they had their way with you however they pleased! Do you know what that means?! What if I was late for even a second.. if something happened to you.." Celesta spoke as she began to cry again.

I stood there uncomfortably as I waited for her to settle down. I know that any man with a working mind would have tried to calm her down somehow.. but.. I really don't know how...

I am not really any good at conversing like a pro after all..

I scratched my nose as I decided to speak something,

"W-Well, you did come on time right? Besides, it's all over now! Look! I am still completely fine."

Celesta looked up at me again as she tried to see if I was lying or not.

I was really lying though..

After all, how could I be 'completely fine' if my body was suddenly altered like this. And with my memories all jumbled up, I don't know how to react or what to do. Speaking that much was more than I could ever muster myself to do.

Celesta sniffed and sobbed for a little while more, before she stood back up and wobbled her way towards me.

She looked down at my waist and spoke with a pitiful voice.

"Y-You are not a virgin anymore either.." Celesta looked at me sorrowfully as a batch of newly formed tears started to accumulate in her eyes.

Excuse me? I have been dreaming about losing my V-card for so long already!

How much longer did you wish for me to remain a virgin?

I lost my virginity with a bang! A foursome with hot women, I really made the best of that opportunity!

Celesta grabbed the buttons of my shirt with her fingers, as she looked at me with a pouting expression and spoke,

"Never. You are never allowed to show yourself to others ever again! If you stay at that dorm again, then people would surely find out.." Celesta spoke thus far fearfully, as she hugged my body close to herself.

Hey hey, she smells really good~! I wonder if it's some soap or shampoo?

Ahem! I-I need to distract myself a little.. our breasts.. they are touching together!!

Oh no.. my little rod is stiffening again!

Don't notice.. please don't notice..

I moved my waist a bit backwards to prevent the pitch on my shorts from being discovered.

Thankfully, Celesta's mind was too full of other thoughts as I felt her breathing calming down.

Eh? S-She lost consciousness? Maybe she was too stressed with everything, I guess.

I carried her body within my arms and laid her on the bed.

Knowing how cold it is right now, I covered her with the thick blankets and stood in the room as I pondered the next big question.

What should I do now?

I mean, I don't know any way of turning my body back into a male one. Not to mention that I don't even want that anymore.

If I cannot stay at the dorm anymore, then should I just crash at Celesta's place from now on?

And if I am to be a woman from now on, then what should I do?

Should I act all saintly and motherly like all women act?

Honestly, after tasting the forbidden fruit, I don't want to go back to my old ways anymore.

And with my perversely corrupted mindset, I soon found my answer..

I.. wanted to enjoy being a women sexually!

But, I don't like men, so a straight relationship is absolutely impossible.

Then, am I a Lesbian now?

Hmmm... you know, I like the sound of that..

Ok then! Let's start my life anew as a Lesbian!

But first, let's calm this raging boner..

I looked around the room and I soon found a full length mirror.

Deciding to check out my appearance, I walked to stand in front of it and looked at my new body.

Oh My GOD!! How EROTIC!

There is no doubt that I could even masturbate endlessly to my own figure.

Even though I don't want to sound like a narcissist but, let's describe myself as accurately as I can.

I was a very pretty girl. I had long eyelashes & a cute face. The white shirt could hardly cover my D-cup breasts. I had shoulder length brown hair, emerald green eyes and a very curvy and enticing figure.

I could see my own reflection and tell that my face was turning redder and redder as my lust grew stronger.

One more thing visible in the mirror was.. my poking dick. It had pitched up my pink shorts and now, they were looking super awkward.

I guess it's time to explore my new body, right?

Looking back at Celesta, she was now in deep sleep and showed no indications of getting up.

Unable to bear the soreness of my dick anymore, I held the shorts at my waist and pulled them down to my knees. My stiff dick immediately sprang out and hit my belly strongly.

My erection.. it's too fuckin crazy!

My huge and fat dick throbbed in anticipation, as if it screamed at me to begin the petting.

And I realized that perhaps I need to wear a sanitary pad from now on, as a string of liquid was stuck in it from my lower body.

I have a pussy now too.. is everyone else's so wet too?

I couldn't care much about it though, as my sore dick was now oozing out pre-cum.

Unable to bear the soaring lust any longer, I moved my right and and gripped my dick lightly.

...

Kitty is hoping for some friends to come soon.

Kitty's Playground >> patr.eon.com/GoodKittyYURI

Note: Omit the . after patr

158