Chapter 5 – Ejaculation (R18+)
10.5k 2 139
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5 - Ejaculation (R18+)

...

As I moved my hands on my shaft, an appeasing feeling started to rise within me, as my horniness started to get abated.

I looked at myself in the mirror, as I was in my own reflection. A beautiful woman with a dick, masturbating while tending to her erect dick came into my sight.

Ah.. so good~.. rubbing myself feels really good!

My sight turned towards Celesta sleeping on the bed, as her E-cup breasts, her glossy lips, her sexy and charming figure.. they all drove me to the limits of my excitement.

But, something inside me was telling me that there was an even greater pleasure spot in my body.

As my gaze returned back to the mirror, I couldn't help but let my other hand roam over my new vagina.

The thought of a new kind of sexual release surrounded my mind and soon, the lust blew away any sense of shame remaining within me. My shyness of masturbating in front of my childhood friend got completely overshadowed by my desire to touch myself. I needed to quench this burning desire within me, before it could start to torture me instead.

"Ah~" A gasp soon escaped my lips.

As I touched my outer lips, a very pleasurable sensation erupted inside my body. It seemed as if my own body was asking me to touch myself more there.

As I kept rubbing my huge rod with my left hand, I guided my right hand to touch around the baby making hole.

"I-It's really wet... and slippery too.. let's try sticking it inside.."

As I led my index finger towards the secret place, wet sounds cam out as my fingers became very slippery.

And just as I pushed my finger towards the place, it quickly slipped inside me as my insides tensed tightly. My finger became trapped as my body convulsed immediately.

"Ahaaaa~!" A loud moan escaped my throat as the other hand gripped my penis strongly.

My dick swelled and soon buckets worth of cum shot out from my throbbing dick. It flew across the room and landed some distance away as it plopped down on the floor. My hand kept gripping my dick as a few more gobs of semen dripped out near me.

In that moment, I even felt as if I was Cumming over the naked body of Celesta instead.

I breathed roughly, as I tried to make sense of what happened to me.

W-What was that?! It.. felt incredible!

Is this how women feel when they masturbate? I wanna do a lot more of it!!

"Celesta! Dear! Are you alright inside? Is something wrong?!" A woman's voice called out from outside the door.

"Oh shit!" I cursed aloud as I soon realized that I messed up.

If my intuition was right, that must be Aunt Isla. D-Did she overhear me masturbating?!

W-What should I do?! Ah, right!

Clean the floor! Remove the evidence!

I quickly grabbed a towel in the room and quickly wiped all the mess that I created.

After making sure that every evidence was cleared out, I cleaned my dick and vagina, along with my wet shorts and quickly pulled the shorts back up.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

"Open the door Celesta!" The voice outside started to sound much more anxious.

"I am coming!" I quickly said as I rushed towards the door and opened it partially, hiding my wet shorts behind the door.

The door opened up to reveal a very beautiful looking woman. Her dark black hair flowed freely behind her back. Her breasts were the biggest size I ever saw, the F-cup. Although her figure wasn't very curvy, she still looked too stellar to be called an older woman. In my eyes, she qualified as an extremely high class MILF.

Aunt Isla, the woman of my dreams who I often dreamed to marry in the future, was finally standing in front of me.

Though, the circumstances didn't really look that well. Her eyes were digging holes through my body. She shoved me aside as she walked right into the room.

She looked around the room worriedly and when she found Celesta asleep on the bed, she let out a big sigh of relief.

Then, her gaze turned stern once more as she hugged her arms closer to her chest and looked at me suspiciously as she spoke,

"You.. what were you doing in this room?"

Uh oh.. I think I got found out.

What to do in this situation?..

"Hahaha... n-nice to see you again, Aunt Isla. D-Do you remember me? I.. am Carene.. I used to play together with Celesta when we were kids." I spoke to her with a unease filled voice.

"Hmph! How could I not remember.. you were the one who made my girl so sick! She should have been a great woman, and what did you do to her? You made her a LESBIAN!!" Aunt Isla roared at the top of her lungs.

Ouch. That.. really hurt..

Well, so much for the peaceful reunion.

"M-Mom? What are you doing?" A sleepy voice called out from the side, as Celesta rubbed her sleepy eyes and looked towards us two.

Her eyes quickly flew open in surprise as she got up from the bed and marched straight up in front of me, as she tried to shield me away from her mother's gaze.

"Mom. Were you scolding Carene? You know how much I love her right?" Celesta spoke to her mom as she looked into her eyes fearlessly.

"D-Don't you understand?! That.. thing is tricking you! Please, come back to your senses. This, none of this any good for you. I am your Mother! You know that I would never think anything bad about your future." Aunt Isla tried her best to change Celesta's mind as she repeatedly tried to persuade Celesta.

"Really? Hah.. mom, Carene is my present and my future. I don't want to live in a future that doesn't have Carene in it.." Celesta calmly spoke to her mother as she didn't back down from her accusing gaze.

Aunt Isla looked visibly hurt by Celesta's words, as she bit her lips in displeasure. She then looked at me with hate filled gaze as she screamed out,

"You! You are the reason for all of this! Don't think that you have succeeded in your evil ways so easily! I will soon expose you in front of Celesta and that will be the day I throw you out of my house!" Aunt Isla roared at me as she stomped her way out of the room.

I guess the reason why she didn't like me here is pretty evident. She absolutely hates Lesbians and didn't want her daughter Celesta to turn into one.

I.. really don't know what to speak about it. After all, her care for her daughter was very real, since I know many parents who just never give a damn about their own kids.

And, I never meant to create a atmosphere of disharmony in her home.

Celesta looked back towards he sadly, as she bent her head in shame and spoke,

"Forgive my mother, Carene. She.. is a bit too old fashioned. I'm sure that she would soon accept us.. someday."

Umm, there is one thing I didn't understand yet. Although I do like Celesta, but we aren't really a couple yet, right?

This was just a lie to get me into the house, wasn't it?

What the heck is going on?!

...

Kitty's Playground >> patr.eon.com/GoodKittyYURI

Omit the . after patr

139