Chapter 6 – Meeting the Family
8.4k 4 130
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6 - Meeting the Family

...

Celesta suddenly looked back up at me with a face full of excitement, as she grabbed my hands within hers and spoke,

"D-Don't think too much alright.. This is just to keep you safe. I.. am not really a lesbian.." Celesta spoke thus far with a smile as she tried to lower the tension in the atmosphere.

But.. why do I feel that she is lying right now?

I don't know how, but her outer smile felt completely opposite to how she must be feeling inside.

Though there is one thing for sure, Celesta doesn't likes me. After all, she clearly said the lie to prevent anything between us..

Although I don't feel very happy about this, but I cannot force someone to like me, can I?

If no girl fell in love with me all these years, why would they start falling for me now..

Haha.. the reality hasn't really changed all that much.

"Ah! I forgot. You must meet my family and the others. They would surely welcome you here." Celesta turned around, as she started to lead me out of the room.

...

Once outside, she motioned towards the room next to the one we just exited and said,

"The room next door has been let out to a tenant. She is preparing to become a Civil Servant and is studying very hard nowadays. You will meet her in the future someday when she comes out for a break or something. By the way, the room we came from is mine. You.. can come over if you feel like talking, okay?" Celesta spoke to me with a bright smile.

If I didn't really know better, I would have thought that she is into me or something..

Don't worry Celesta. I won't forget my boundaries.

Then we went past the tenant's room as she motioned towards a room. This was the last room in the corridor and Celesta pointed towards it and spoke,

"This here used to be our Dad's room. He.. passed on few years ago... Ah! No, Don't worry. It's been very long since that happened. Mom asked to keep this room as it was many years ago. I talked to Mom about it earlier and you will be staying in this room from now on."

I.. don't really know what to say..

After all, it's hard to have an impression of a closed room. It is shut close for now. Maybe I'll check it later.

Without waiting for long, Celesta led me downstairs as we came on a new corridor.

There were three rooms on this floor, as Celesta started to lead me to one of them.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Lanita! Lara! Open the door!" Celesta spoke loudly into the door as she knocked on it a few times.

"Coming!" A girl's voice came out from inside, as the door opened up to reveal a girl. She appeared to have just turned 18, as she had this strong youthful vibe.

Her breast growth seemed to be going according to the family with D-cup at such a young age. they looked massive on her slim figure. She was wearing a soccer t-shirt, which did little to hide her no bra chest. Her nipples seemed pretty visible from here, as I felt my boner rising from the dead again.

Unlike Celesta, she had shiny black hair. Though her brown eyes seemed pretty similar to hers.

"S-Sister.. what is she doing here?" The girl looked at me with aversion, as she tried to prevent me from peeking inside her room.

Hey hey, I'm not really a bad person.

"I wanted to introduce her to both of you. Is Lara not inside?" Celesta looked over the girl's shoulder as she asked her.

"No, she went to the tutor's place. S-Sister.. are you really?.. I-I mean.. don't you find boys attractive?" The girl looked at Celesta incuriously, as she questioned her.

Celesta just sighed sadly in response, as she looked at me with a weak smile and spoke,

"Don't mind her, Carene. She is my younger sister Lanita. She has a twin called Lara and both of them stay in this room. Lanita.. introduce yourself." Celesta's gaze turned back to her sister as she looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Uh... I-I am Lanita. Goodbye." The door was closed shut on my face, as both I and Celesta were left standing there awkwardly.

"Ahaha.. that didn't really went well, did it?" Celesta again tried to give me a fake smile as she tried to gloss over the event.

Is everyone really that opposed to me staying here?

I mean, if I am only going to cause more trouble for Celesta, then I may as well go find a place to rent instead.

"Celesta.. maybe I should find someplace else to stay, right?" I said to Celesta as I tried to end her series of sufferings.

"N-NO! Forget it! End of discussion. You are staying here and that's final... Never mention it again, got it?" Celesta instantly became flustered and started to rant quickly.

When she spoke the final sentence though.. I felt it was better to leave this tigress undisturbed.

Celesta motioned towards the room next to this one and spoke to me,

"This is our store room. It has been this way since ages ago. It's filled with the art equipment that Dad used before." Celesta moved along with me as she bypassed the large room.

Finally, we reached the last room on this floor, as the stairs for the floor below were on the other side to it.

"This is my youngest sister's room. She is 14 this year and is a bit bratty, so don't get surprised, okay?" Celesta spoke to me as she moved to knock on the door.

Honestly, by how things have gone so far, I don't think that anything can possibly surprise me anymore.

There is one problem though. From a while now, the back of my head has been hurting pretty badly. I didn't notice it at first, but the pain is getting stronger by the minute.

I have already troubled Celesta so much.. I don't think I should make her worried about me.

Knock. Knock.

"Jorah! It's big sis. Open up quickly~!" Celesta spoke playfully as she took a few steps back. She had a very mischievous look on her face right now.

I wonder what's that about..

BANG.

The door opened up abruptly, making me flinch. When I recovered, a girl was already hugging me strongly, as her big black eyes stared at me in wonder. it almost seemed as if there were stars shining within them.

"I know you! Big Sister's Girlfriend, right? Kyaaa~~! So romantic! When is the wedding? I want a big cake!" The girl kept speaking loudly as she squirmed while hugging my body.

Uh oh.. little girl, please don't do that..

I'm not into little girls, but... something can go very wrong here, you know!

"Hahahaha! Nice, very nice. Good to have someone normal around us, right Carene? This is Jorah, my smallest sister and my best friend in this house." Celesta spoke to me while giggling to herself lightly.

I.. really don't know why, but seeing her smiling and being happy.. something is happening inside me..

I wonder what's wrong with me?

"That's right! We are a dream team together! And now, it can be three of us! So exciting!!" Jorah spoke to me in an excited manner as she didn't break the hug at all.

She was a slim and trendy girl, as she had her brown hair in a difficult princess-like hairdo. It seriously looked like it would be a pain to tie it up like that. She had slim waist and her breasts seem to be just B-cup at most. Maybe she will have her growth spurt soon?

As I was thinking such things, the pain in the back of my head spiked suddenly, as my knees buckled and I held my head and groaned in pain.

"Ahh.... it hurts a lot.."

"Carene?! W-What happened? Hey, talk to me!"

I heard Celesta's voice, as I felt her hug my body.

Before I could understand anything more, the voices around me quieted down as my consciousness cut off.

...

A/N: Kitty patiently awaits for new Friends at her playground

Kitty's Playground -> patr.eon.com/GoodKittyYURI

Omit the dot after patr please.

130