Chapter 7 – Bis Sis Lin
7.2k 4 112
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7 - Bis Sis Lin

...

I wonder how long it has been.

For a while now, I cannot hear or see anything. I can still think but, nothing more.

It was somewhat scary at the beginning, but after a while, I started to get used to it. After all, it's not like I am inside some monster's tummy, right?

Ah.. I think that I can hear something now. It's still very inaudible.. I wonder what is happening..

"Yes. You can leave her.."

"... let's check your..."

"...so hot... maybe I should..."

My hearing worked from time to time, as I heard some incomplete sentences here and there.

"I cannot take it anymore~"

Wait. What was that? I think I heard that very clearly.

It didn't sound like Celesta or anyone else that I know of..

My eyesight started to return too, as everything around me seemed blurry.

A white room... green curtains..

My sense of touch and feeling seemed to have returned too, since I could feel a lot of stimulus towards my groin area.

As I tried to look at what was happening, I could see someone in a blue nurse outfit. She seemed to be doing something to me, though her face still seemed blurry.

I tried to speak something to her but, I found that my throat and lips were very dry. Unable to respond much, I could only try to watch what was happening.

I saw that the nurse was sliding my shorts down and my limp dick came out in the open again. The cold air from the air-conditioner fell upon my dick, making me shiver a bit.

As she glanced towards me and saw me staring at her. Her eyes locked onto mine, as I observed her too.

She had a pretty face and very beautiful thick lips with a beauty mole on the side of her lips.

She seemed like a fresh graduate of some medical school, since I never saw someone so young at a hospital before.

Wait. That means I am in a hospital right now? I remember the heavy pain and passing out, so someone must have sent me here.

Her face had a very perverted look on it as she became frozen upon being discovered. A look of realization and horror came upon her as she quickly pulled my shorts up and spoke while smiling awkwardly,

"N-No injuries here! You have no physical injury visible... so it must be due to something else. Oh no! Look at the time. I-I got to go!" The nurse ran away in haste, as I was left alone in the room along with the medical equipment.

What the fuck just happened?

Hah.. gotta get used to things like these..

I mean, I had a dick all these years and no lady ever came to check it out. But, as soon as I turn into a woman, these people went absolutely nuts!

Is this why the females are so guarded against men?

I wasn't alone for long though, as the door to the hospital room opened up and a lady doctor approached me. She had chestnut brown hair and green eyes, modest C-cup breasts and a very seductive figure.

"Hey there. I'm Doctor Lindie. I just received some reports that say that you suffer from no physical or internal injury. You must be experiencing some psychological issues I think. I will recommend you to a good doctor I know. She would be able to help you a lot better than I can." the lady Doctor spoke as se tried to give me a reassuring smile.

Hang on a second. I remember seeing that smile from somewhere..

Doctor Lindie... Lindie.. ah! I remember now!

"Sis Lin? Are you Sis Lin?" I tried to speak as my voice came out roughly.

The Doctor paused as she stared at my face and then checked the patient record seriously as she exclaimed,

"Carene?! I-It's you?! OMG! It's been so long!" Sis Lin approached me as she gave me a light hug and sat down on the bed near me.

"How did you become like this? Is something troubling you at home? Do your parents know about it?" Sis Lin spoke worriedly as she caressed my face with her hand.

"No. They went away for business reasons. I am living at a friend's house right now. How have you been, Sis Lin?" I tried to smile towards her as I spoke.

"Ah... y-you didn't know, huh. I.. was married for a while before. It didn't work out though and I ended up getting a divorce. I am single again now and.. yeah." Sis Lin spoke so far before tears started to accumulate in her eyes as she tried to wipe them away.

"W-What happened? Did you love him too much? Did he cheat on you or something?" I felt my heart stop as I saw her in such a sad state.

"N-No..*sniff*..it's just that, he discovered me masturbating one day and.. he told me that I was disgusting. He left home that day and soon, the divorce papers arrived... No! I-It's not about me. You are not healthy, Carene. Go to the doctor that I told you about." Sis Lin tried to get away from the spiral of despair as she stood up and looked at the clock.

"I must go now. I have many appointments lined up. Right! Here, take my card. And... done. My private number is on the back of the card. Keep in touch, alright." Sis Lin smiled towards me before she turned to leave and went outside.

Sis Lin.. she was so young back in the day. Though, she is still a hot woman, but a bit more mature now. She used to babysit me when I was a kid, right up till I turned 10. My parents were always busy with their work and there were many times that she came to check up on me and took care of me without any charge. After she went to college though, I didn't see her again... right uptill today..

She was just 8 years older than me, so... she must be around 29 or something I think.

I looked at the card in my hand, as turned it around to look at the number hastily scribbled on it's back.

I think I should meet her soon.

The door to the room opened again, as this time, it was Celesta who entered.

Her face was completely pale, as tear stains were still visible on her face. Her hair was a cluttered mess, as she seemed to have not even cared about her appearance at all.

"Carene! A-Are you alright now? The Doctor said that we need to visit some other doctor, but she only attends patients on Saturdays. We can only go there the day after tomorrow."

"Anyways.. what happened back then? I was so scared that I thought that those girls did something to you... You, really feel okay right? We can have more tests to see if you don't feel well somewhere?!" Celesta spoke to me as she looked all over my body for any sign place of injury.

It really would have been great if I could be together with a girl like Celesta.. It's a real pity that she doesn't likes me at all.

I sighed lightly as I tried sitting up. The pain from before was nowhere to be felt now & I could somehow move my arms and legs.

I turned towards Celesta and tried to give her a reassuring smile and spoke,

"Hey Celesta? Let's go back. I feel extremely hungry..."

Celesta became stunned for a moment, before she smiled brightly and nodded in agreement.

"S-Sure! You haven't had the food cooked by me yet. This time, I'll show you my skills in the kitchen!" Celesta spoke with exaggerated hand movements, as both of us exited the room together.

...

A/N: Kitty patiently awaits for new Friends at her playground

Kitty's Playground -> patr.eon.com/GoodKittyYURI

Omit the dot after patr please.

 

112