Chapter 10 – Deep Inside (R18+)
10.9k 6 133
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10 - Deep Inside (R18+)

...

I feel my finger inside Isla as her pussy convulsed violently, as my finger started to be pushed out from inside her.

Her pussy lips wriggled and twitched as they opened and closed repeatedly. Finally, her pussy hole spread wide open, as my finger was ejected out from inside her.

I always thought that a woman's vagina always swallowed anything that is put inside it. This is certainly something new..

Is her pussy instinctively rejecting my invasion?

As soon as my finger went out, Isla's pussy lips opened up widely as the pink insides of her pussy became exposed to my sight. It seriously aroused me to no ends!

My finger itself was dripping wet with her love juices as they slid down my hand and then onto the floor.

"UUhh...fuu..." Isla breathed roughly as she was trying to put up a front against me, while enjoying everything from the sidelines.

Unable to resist the temptation, I slid my slimy finger back inside her honey pot.

"K-Kyaa..." Isla weakly cried out as she felt my finger invading her sacred and private area all over again. Her body twitched violently as her gasps for breath became very audible.

"S-Sorry! My finger slid out by mistake. I-I will try to make you feel good this time." I tried to make an excuse as my finger felt around her slimy insides.

"Haa, haa, O-Okay.." Isla spoke while breathing heavily. Her horny face is all red to her ears as her body convulsed again.

A sadistic grin came upon my face as I decided to give her a 'BIG' surprise. I used my other hand and grabbed my penis that was so erect that blood vessels had started to appear on it.

Isla is just too damn hot!

As my eyesight fell upon the love juice being excreted from her pussy, my dick became super hard!

Isla is making me aroused this much. Arousing me like this... it would have it consequences, you know~~

I slowly slid my finger out of her and rubbed the wet juices from her insides on my engorged penis. Isla's juices surely make one hell of a lube.

After lowering my penis and aiming it at Isla's pussy, the glans finally made contact with her slit.

"Wha..?" Isla's waist jumped as she twisted her neck and looked at me from the side of her vision.

"A-Are you.. really going to do it?" Isla's pale face looked back at me as her eyes shook along with her trembling voice.

Now now.. Isla, you thought that we were just joking?

Was all of this a play to you?

My penis was aligned with her pussy lips. She must know what would happen next, wouldn't she?

"L-Let's forget it ever happened! I don't think that this is such a good idea. Y-You.. wouldn't want to cheat on your girlfriend, right?" Isla begged me as she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

Well... why don't you ask that from your wetter-than-a-lake pussy?

I mean, she enjoyed it so much when I licked her and fingered her... but she doesn't want to get penetrated by a 'thing' like me?

Her begging didn't sound genuine at all. It sounded superficial at most. You shouldn't... have done that. Isla.

You shouldn't have looked down on me so much.

Honestly though, there is no point in stopping now, is there?

"I-It's okay... I won't cum inside you. I-I will just go half way in." I spoke to her with a reassuring voice.

And, that was when I thrust my waist forward.

"N-Noooo!" Isla screamed in agony as my penis started it's invasion inside her.

"W-What would you get from doing all of this?! I am begging you, take your thing out... Get away from me you vile freak!!" Isla desperately shook her head as she acted as if everything was happening against her will.

Wasn't she the one who came onto me? Wasn't she the one dressed up so seductively? Wasn't she the one who came up with the deal? Wasn't she the one that undressed herself to her birthday suit? Wasn't she the one who bent on all fours as she desperately wanted my dick inside her?!

Acting dumb won't get you anywhere now, Isla.

You are in the room now, acting like a bitch in heat, with your pussy exposed as love juices overflows from it.

Your plea is as empty as a snake's promise.

"D-Don't worry. I-I haven't put it in yet." I act innocently as I force the tip into Isla's wet and hungry pussy. I pushed my waist with full force, while holding Isla's waist with both hands.

"UUUuuhhh!" Isla screamed while lifting her ass at the same time, as the tip of my penis finally went inside her.

"I-Isla, it hasn't gone in yet. Relax.. take it easy..." The tip of my penis is completely inside her now but I lovingly carassed Isla's smooth butt as I felt the searing heat and softness of her insides on my penis.

Hahahaha! I am finally fucking Aunt Isla now! She is mine now! MINE!!

Unable to be satisfied with just the tip being inside her, I prepared myself for a big thrust as I pushed my waist forward again.

"Ooooohhh!" Isla screamed again, as the tip of my penis became buried deep inside her. Her pussy convulsed greatly as I felt her hot insides kissing all over my big penis.

But, my god! Is her pussy tight?! I often heard that the vagina after giving birth becomes loose and prolapse. B-But, Isla's pussy is so damn tight! What's wrong here?!

Deciding to end the anticipation, I pushed into her one last time.

"Uuuu.." Isla groaned as she felt her womb being poked by the tip of my penis.

Ohhhh! This... this is called a first class pussy!

So wet, So tight, SO PLEASURABLE!

"Aaaa..ahhh.." Isla's voice came out as her insides started to take the shape of my big fat penis. Her body trembled as she grunted in half pain and half pleasure.

"D-Don't worry. I really won't cum inside... I haven't even put everything inside yet. Honestly!" I lied to her as I felt my penis hitting Isla's womb while being engulfed within her warmth and softness.

Honestly, Celesta's father must have been one lucky man when he was alive. Being able to fuck this pussy exclusively while getting her impregnated with four children... it's honestly too damn frustrating.

I too... I want her to bear my child..

I want to impregnate her too!

I want this pussy to be exclusive to me too!

So fuckin Unfair!!

I pulled out my waist, as my dick almost slid outside her syrupy wet pussy.

"Ahaaa~" Isla moaned greatly as she felt my penis sliding out of her.

"Hey, Isla? I can put it inside again, right? Just half of it! I really won't put it in completely. You can believe in me."

Without waiting for her reply, I pushed my waist inside again, as my dick re-entered the depths of her pussy.

"N-Nooo.." Isla's body convulsed as my thick fat penis went inside her pussy hole again and the tip soon poked her womb, making her pussy shut tightly.

...

A/N: Kitty wishes my dear friends a good night sleep. Hope to meet you all again soon..

Kitty's Playground -> patreon.com/GoodKittyYURI

 

133