Chapter 11 – Bunch of Perverts (R18+)
10.4k 2 135
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11 - Bunch of Perverts (R18+)

...

Isla's body trembled as she gasped for breath.

My penis had already pierced deeply inside her as her pussy lips were now touching the root of my penis. Putting it all inside her certainly is an amazing feeling!

Isla pleaded desperately as her whole body continued to twitch.

"D-Don't cum.. inside me.. Please.." Isla spoke between her gasps as she begged me to not creampie her at all.

Well.. I did promise not to do it. But... I wanna get her knocked up!

Aunt Isla... become my woman! Submit your heart to me!!!

"I-I will start listening to you. I will even become your servant.. but please.. don't release it inside!" Isla petitioned that she didn't want me to let it out inside her. She hates the idea of being creampied by me..

She doesn't wants her precious and sacred womb to be soiled by a 'thing' like me, right?

I mean, she even begged me for it.. She dropped her all high and mighty gimmick and began to act subservient.

But, in the end, that is all that is. An Act.

As soon as I accept her plea, she would start to go back to her old ways and bully me again.

I just don't feel like being treated like that all over again. And for that to happen, Aunt Isla must become the same as me.. a freak. After getting her insides soiled by someone like me, she won't be able to get back to her old ways ever again. She would have a new identity.. being my bitch!

I am not really a sadistic person at heart, but Aunt Isla needs to be disciplined before she corrects her ways. And I will be taking that responsibility myself!

Just to make her more relaxed, I spoke to her the words that she wanted to listen.

"Isla.. I really won't cum inside you. I-I haven't even put everything inside you yet." I spoke to Isla as I enjoyed the sensual feeling of her insides.

"... I-I get it.. y-you are deeply in love with me, right?" Isla suddenly spoke something that staggered me completely.

My train of thoughts on wanting to discipline her halted immediately, as my mind came out of the delusions.

S-She thinks that I love her?! What?!

I-I mean.. I did used to like her a lot before..

And.. maybe I still do, but..

"I was afraid that this would happen someday. Ever since.. I saw your dick when you were young, I knew that you would become someone with a splendid penis. I was still married at that time so it wasn't possible then. But now.. I am single again. Your dick is the first that I had in over ten years already. And the wait.. was certainly worth it!" Isla roared loudly as I felt her insides clutching my dick with passion.

So warm..

"Yes! I admit it! I love your dick! I am fascinated with the idea of being in an immoral relationship with a woman. But, I love dicks too... and you, are the most perfect being! I love your penis sooo much! And.. you love me too right? Then let's start a relationship. I will be your woman & you would be mine. You can have sex with anyone else, as long as you return back and satisfy me." Isla declared something completely unimaginable as I felt my reality being warped by the events around me.

Umm.. I think I somehow mentally broke Aunt Isla..

She wasn't like this before at all.. has she lost her damn mind?

Hmm.. but depending on what she spoke so far.. Isla is a closet lesbian?

But a perverted one to boot! And she loves being penetrated by thick and fat dicks too. So, I am the perfect combination of them both? Is that why she was so dripping wet?

On the contrary, her conditions don't sound all that bad. I just need to keep having sex with her and I could bang any woman that I find outside too!

Aunt Isla would become my woman..

"I-I think you are right, Isla. I too.. want to keep having sex with you. I even want to get you pregnant! You could even leave for work after sex in the mornings and come back from work to have sex with me at nights. I.. want you to be my woman too." Unable to hold myself back, I ended up letting my thoughts out in front of her.

"Hahahaha.. I just knew it. We both are a bunch of perverts. Alright, you and I are in a relationship from now on. Then, what are you waiting for? Move your ass and fuck me senselessly!" Isla giggled as she looked behind at me with her seductive eyes.

Ohhhhhh! Now this is what I wanted to hear! Let's do it then!

I then gripped Isla's butt again as I started to swing my waist with full force. I throw my weight into Isla's butt as a wet slapping sound rang out throughout the room. It raised the erotic vibes of the room by many notches.

OOoooh man! Isla's pussy is so damn good! It's filled with love juices all over as her fluid of desire overlaps my motion. Her mature yet tight pussy twines around my meat rod as it tightens up as I pull out. I consistently poke her womb with the tip of my dick, as it gives me a crazily unbearable drive.

Looking at her acting like a bitch in heat, being on all fours as I bang her pussy from behind.. the view just soars my arousal even more!

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me deep inside! Ohhhhhhh~! I love it! I just.. uhhhh.. fuck me! Fuck!" Aunt Isla cried out in pleasure every time I thrust into her. Hearing the dignified woman I knew crying out senselessly due to pleasure is the greatest feeling ever!

"I wil fuck you good, Isla... I will get you knocked up! I want you to bear my child deep inside you!" I mercilessly pierce her from behind as Isla raised a seductive shout, as she shook violently. Her super tight pussy ended up tightening up even more.

"Uuumhhhh.. cum.. deep inside me.. let it out inside!" Isla gasped for breath as she started to match my movements and move her butt towards me. My penis started to poke into her uterus heavily as my desire to cum inside her started to escalate relentlessly.

I pushed my waist into her completely as my penis kissed her uterus deep inside her and shot out the semen deep inside her womb.

Ohhhh.. what a pleasurable feeling..

"Yes.. cum in me.. fuck!" Isla screamed as I felt her insides convulsing in a strange manner. Her body heavily quivered as a tide of fluid drenched my penis completely inside her, dripping out of her pussy as it landed on the floor.

So she cummed too... so good..

Isla finally got her greatest wish fulfilled.. being creampied with a big fat Futa penis. For me too, it was the first time being in control and not fucking some random stranger. The woman of my dreams finally became mine. Sensual sex just feels so damn good!

I hope I don't get too addicted to all of this..

...

Kitty's Playground -> patreon.com/GoodKittyYURI

 

135