Chapter 20 – Booby Heaven (R18+)
6.4k 0 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 20 - Booby Heaven (R18+)

...

My excitement was already reaching it's limits as the continued torment by Sis Lin's soft breasts was quickly becoming very unbearable.

Oh shit. I failed to hold it down. It woke up after all..

My little junior that I tried to pacify so much, woke up in the end, as my erection poked through my shorts, poking straight into Sis Lin's breasts.

Sis Lin didn't miss the cue at all, as she stopped squirming on my lap and glanced at her breast region... s-specifically at the tent pitched up by my excited dick.

"Eh~~? What, is, this~?" Sis Lin brought one of her hands near my shorts and lightly poked my barely hidden erection with her finger.

I don't know why but, it felt like she was transforming into a Cat, as she toyed with her favorite meal before devouring it.

Sis Lin... It's already so hard to hold myself back. Please don't make me break my resolve so suddenly!

My breathing started to become rough, as Sis Lin had now started to massage my erection over my shorts. Her warm and soft hands were teasing my dick so much that I only hoped that it didn't blow up in my shorts instead.

"Well, well, Well~. Little Carene here is getting very excited it seems! I wonder what I should do~?" Big Sis Lin whispered in a seductive tone as she looked into my eyes while her hands started to inch upwards.

Sis Lin?! Please don't do that! I know that you might have a lover somewhere.. A-And! You are drunk for god's sake!

I don't want you to hate me when you sober up later..

And.. what if she hated Futa? I-I don't want to be hated by her at all!!

Sis Lin didn't seemed to be aware of my inner struggle, as she grabbed the edge of my shorts and pulled them down in one go!

I hid my face with my palms, as I didn't want to see Sis Lin laughing at my erect state.

"Wahhh~. S-So big? Can it even go inside a woman safely? Hmm~ I am very curious.."

But, unlike what I expected, Sis Lin didn't seem to be abhorring me at all. I removed my hands to see how Sis Lin was reacting.

Sis Lin's charming face was dripping with fragrant perspiration, as her pair of charming eyes were totally locked on my erect dick. Her eyes had always been very sexy and gave off a look of ferocity.

I think that I know what that look means.

Her years of sex experience in college and her previous married life must have turned her into a sex-crazed woman!

I-I mean, who could possibly avoid her charm... e-especially those ample and soft mounds..

I would be lying if I said that I never wished for such an event before. On the contrary, I don't know how many times I masturbated over her figure back then.

A sex filled life with Sis Lin.. it just seems like a very fun life indeed.

But! That is only when she herself agrees to it all. Not in a state of drunkenness.

That is what I used to feel from the bottom of my heart. However, Sis Lin's stature right now and those sexy eyes.. they really threatened to break my resolve right here!

"Hmm.. It seems like it's very uncomfortable like this, isn't it~? And to think you were using this to masturbate to me~? How... exciting~!!" Sis Lin gave me a very cheeky smile, as she next grabbed her t-shirt and pulled them off, revealing her pair of beautiful breasts in front of me.

By now, both us were missing some of our clothing. I had nothing hiding my lower body, while Sis Lin had nothing hiding her boobs at all.

My mind became muddled and almost hypnotized when her puppies came out though. Her pink erect nipples and the areolas were holding my eyes hostage, as it was becoming too difficult to pry my eyes away from them now.

"C.a.r.e.n.e~~ Tell me, what do you want this Big sister of yours to do? Just say it. I will do anything~ you want. I promise."

Sis Lin gave me wink as she gave me the devil's whispering.

A-Anything?! I could.. even make love to Sis Lin? Making love to Sis Lin...

I had honestly stopped responding by now, as I was feeling very lost in the sudden situation. It wasn't not my fault though!

I wasn't always a sweet talker, like those in the movies or something. How could I possibly bear the temptation of something like this at all?!

As my eyes stared at her now exposed snow-white ample breasts, my dick started to throb so hard that I felt the urge to ejaculate immediately.

A horny ex-married woman that hadn't had sex in a while.. p-possibly. I don't think that the situation could go any crazier here at all.

At last, Sis Lin used her slim fingers to stroke my engorged dick, as she sat down on the ground, while she let me sit on the sofa, with my huge erection all exposed.

"Now, now.. it's been a long while since I did this. But, I will try my best for you, dear Carene~!"

Sis Lin giggled delightfully, as she bent forward and grabbed her breasts with her hands. Next, she laid her upper body over the sofa, as her soft and sensual breasts enveloped my dick.

Ohhhh~! S-So soft.. so exciting! Sis Lin.. you must take responsibility for what happens next, alright? Don't blame me for anything... please.

Her boobs were big enough that her cleavage completely covered my erect and hard dick. Not wanting to lose her momentum it seemed, she even started to push her breasts up and down on my dick.

I felt shivers all over my body, as I felt a new and amazing sensation that I never experienced before. As I tried looking at her, the sight of my kind and gentle Big Sis Lin was nowhere to be seen.

In her place was a new version of her. The one that was enjoying my facial expressions as my thick meat rod slid in and out of her cleavage.

Sis Lin giggled again, as she opened her sultry lips and dripped a lot of saliva between her breasts, right above my penis. Her cleavage instantly became slippery and wet, as the soft mounds started to produce a very obscene sound while massaging my erection.

"Oh.. so comfortable.." I couldn't help but moan slightly as the continued massage on one of the greatest pleasure spot of my body drove waves and waves of pleasure over my mind.

Sis Lin.. you didn't bring me over to your house at all. This.. is a sex dungeon instead!

Oh My God! It feels sooo good! I-I really can't hold back for much longer..

Sis Lin caressed my dick so lovingly, that it somehow seemed to feel even better than having actual sex.

At this moment, Sis Lin's identity as my ex-babysitter, a noble doctor or my big sister seemed completely unimportant. My mind had started to see her as my own woman now.

A woman that needed to be claimed. A woman that desperately desired sex. A woman that I secretly loved.

Sis Lin started to give the glans peeking out of her breasts a lick every time she brought her breasts down. Her little tongue seemed to be devouring every drop of pre-cum that oozed out of my dick.

I looked at her seductive face and her satanic tongue as Sis Lin was busy working on me.

"S-Suck on it.. Sis Lin."

Unable to resist the temptation, I ended up shamelessly asking something extremely disrespectful.

W-Why did I say that just now?! No, calm down me. Don't let the lust shatter your mindset.

"Hehehe.. I knew that you wanted it~. Here. I. GO!" Sis Lin didn't wait long for any further words. She lowered her head and begun to use her small mouth to suck the tip of my exposed penis.

Sis Lin looked at me right in the eyes, as her mouth lowered as much as possible, while the root of my dick was still being massaged by her soft and wet breasts.

Sis Lin.. such seductiveness is not fair play at all! You are exciting me beyond my ability already!

I don't think that I could hold back any longer here..

...

A/N: Kitty has a playground. Anyone cares to play together? >> patreon.com/GoodKittyYURI

77