Chapter 24 – Campus Queen
3k 2 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 24 - Campus Queen

...

<POV: 3rd Person>

The trip to the prestigious and scientifically acclaimed city of Gourdville was one of the most exuberant things that the current director had prepared within his tenure.

Obviously, the high costs associated with the visit themselves left them stripped for money when it came to secure living arrangements for the students.

Even then, the Director proved his resourcefulness when he booked two whole floors for the students to reside in during the trip with only the little amount of money they had been left with.

Inside the booked hotel, a certain floor was entirely booked for the men to reside in, while the girls had another floor booked for themselves.

The director had tried to enforce a restriction to keep the two genders separate so that the students would focus more on the trip than with coupling up with the other gender.

The execution of the restriction was very loosely done though, as many couples would go up and down the floors to spend some good time with their loved ones.

A few boys were walking up to their floor through the staircase as they returned to their rooms after spending their day trying to go through with the lecturer's torment.

Most of them were very exhausted from listening to the lecturer's talk as they continuously took down some notes to add to their final report. They could have easily skipped the lecture sessions, but then the lecturer would notice their absence and might even hold some grudge against them. And if that ended up happening, the whole purpose of coming to the trip would be defeated entirely.

And amidst the troubled group of boys, a certain boy was busy talking about himself to the others of the group as he rambled on and on about his findings rom the lecture earlier. He tried to flaunt his superior intellect in front of his peers as he talked about it from a while ago.

Unable to tolerate the boy's antics anymore, a bald headed man spat out in disgust and spoke to the boy,

"Oh, shut up already. We already know how great you are to notice all of that, while we are too stupid to be able to focus on such an extremely boring lecture bout something nobody ever heard about before. Just stop going on and on about that stupid shit already!"

The boy quickly stopped his ramblings an turned to glare at the man who dared to interject his extremely useful and helpful briefings. He smirked at the man and mockingly spoke to him,

"Oh Yeah? Then tell me just why are my grades so much better than you? And it's not just you. All of you, my grades are higher than all of yours combined together! You guys are absolute losers, you hear me?!"

"I was already doing you guys a huge favor by hanging out around you guys. I don't need you guys. Instead, you guys are dying to be around me as you wag your dog-tails at me when ever I go out. Actually, if it weren't for me, then no girl would ever look at you guys!"

"It is me they are all after and it is me that they want to approach. You fuckers only know how to take advantage of hat and end up sleeping with those girls! And who is the one that is forced to take care of that bullshit? Me!"

"And don't get me started about how may girls I ended up placating due to you guys promising a date with me?! I am the one who has to deal with those crazy girls in the end!"

Jerome's scolding actually hurt many of the the men in the group, but the bald headed man was especially infuriated since he was the one who took advantage of that situation he most. He had already duped around 7 girls in the name of his so-called-friend Jerome. But the scolding just now was a bit too much.

He tried to sallow his anger as he knew he would ever be able to defeat the boy in a debate. Instead there was something else that would make him much happier, as his mind quickly cooked up a plan. He smirked towards the boy and giggled a bit as he spoke to him,

"I see, I see. Mr. Popular you are, aren't you? Good for you my man. In fact, I am so proud to be around you. However, I happen to have a question for you, Mr. Popular."

"Remember about the time when we entered the grade together? It was the new year I think. I remember that you made a bet in front of us that you would be able to bed a certain girl. And what was her name again? Oh right, Celesta was her name wasn't it?"

"Hah, you even proclaimed her to be your soulmate and the one who truly stole your heart. Well, you said some other things too, but I ended up forgetting all that crap. You really tormented my ears so badly the whole month that I even needed to meet a counsellor to see whether I had started to become delusional or not."

"If you really are as smart, handsome and popular as you present yourself to be, then why haven't I seen her around you yet? She should have been swooning all over you, right guys? Fuck! You haven't even gotten together with her yet! I bet that you couldn't even talk to her properly once yet, have you? Did you confess to her yet? No? How pathetic!"

The other men in the group finally got he chance to get one up over the flamboyant youth as they all started to giggle and stare at the boy mockingly.

Although Jerome was used to toying around with women, Celesta meant a lot more than just a piece of flesh to him. He would even stalk her whenever he found the chance to, as he would happily clicked photos of her and pasted them all over his room back at home.

Even when he slept with so may women, he imagined them to be Celesta instead whenever he wanted to spice things up. And to have the perfect ending to his own love story, he had planned to confess to her privately when the year ended.

Now however, Jerome's pride as a man had been challenged by his own circle of friends as they mocked and jeered at him. The desire to prove them wrong once and for all soon overtook his mind. Jerome laughed loudly as he pointed at the bald headed man and spoke,

"Hah! Did you actual think that I would really forget about my own promises? What I say is what I do! Unlike you pathetic losers, I am actually decent enough to wait for a perfect chance to have the talk with her. And guess what? This trip is a very god chance to do it too!"

"It's about time that I show you guys exactly who is the absolute king of the Campus!"

"Also, why wait for any other day? Let's go to the floor above. To the women's floor upstairs. I will confess to her in front of you guys, so that you all could see with your dog eyes just how it is done."

"And you, prepare yourself to apologize to me. Actually you have to beg on your knees and kiss my toes if you want to be forgiven after your show of disrespect earlier. Let's go."

As Jerome swaggered his way towards the floor above, his colleagues started to pray to the gods that they believed in, in hopes of the prideful youth to finally taste humiliation and defeat. They hoped that he gets a tough lesson instead of an acceptance.

They knew exactly how much the men of the Campus desired Celesta as her beauty was known far and wide. There were even some rumors of the male teachers having sexual desires for her too. Every one of the men among the group desired to sleep with her once.

Unfortunately, she wasn't known to engage herself with romantic issues, as she had shown a preference to focus on her studies instead.

A string of bad curses followed the young boy's back as the group soon approached the upper floor.

...

43