Chapter 30 – Overwhelming Lust
2.6k 3 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 30 - Overwhelming Lust

...

Isla's condition didn't really look all that well.

I had the utmost care and respect for her as a mother of four kids. However... my eyes couldn't help but shift towards her glossy lips, her easily visible cleavage and her round and sexy bottom.

My dick was already giving the drunk woman a standing ovation, as lust began to encroach my mindset.

No. Hold yourself right there Carene. She is extremely intoxicated right now. It isn't right to ogle at her body while she is in her defenseless state.

As an adult, it becomes my duty to help her get more comfortable and be at ease. At ease...

Aren't her clothes being a burden to her right now? They are also drenched with her sweat..

Shouldn't I help her take them all off and guide her to my room upstairs...?

Ah! Oh god. My mind has started to get messed up all over again. Push it down. Push the fuckin urge down! I must not let my lust take over my self control.

I stood still as I tried to breathe heavily multiple times to calm my raging emotions. My emotions, however, had no outlet to be let out and continued to give me a stiff erection.

The mere thought of banging this hot woman in her drunken state got me crazily excited...

I really wonder if I am the right person to be here at this moment.

But, even if I feel like that, it is almost 1:00 AM by now. Disturbing the girls to take care of their drunk mother might end up becoming a needlessly chaotic situation. Not to mention in the middle of the night as well.

Then that means... *gulp* . I am the only one Isla could depend on right now..

Forgive me then, Isla. I will try helping you out.. but suppressing my boner at the same time might prove to be a very difficult task for me.

I awkwardly approached Isla, who happened to have sat down near the entrance door and was fanning herself lazily with her own hands.

The amorous sweat slid down her cheek, as it traveled down her slender neck, finally disappearing between the curtain of her disorderly shirt, towards her busty cleavage...

Darn it! Why is it so hard to not think of dirty things when I am with Isla?!

Is it because we had sex before? Or maybe.. because Isla is the closest woman to my ideal mate?

Or maybe... I am being influenced by the amount of pheromones released by her entire body?

I admit it. I really am a lost cause. I wonder if this behavior of mine has something to do with my mental health...?

Oh god. Am I really losing it now?

Ahhhhhh! Don't think about it!

Huuu... Happy thoughts.. only think of happy things...

I released a deep breath as I felt my control strengthening against the overpowering lust. Yes... Just like this. Calm down. I-I can do it.

Just as I fixed my messed up thought process, I had arrive right next to Isla. Even Isla had noticed me by then, as she waved her right hand sloppily and called out to me.

"Ah... it's Carene~! Ohh~ My dear Careeene.. You don't know how much I suffered. You.. have no idea~~."

Isla hiccupped once before she started to giggle loudly by herself.

Man.. is this lady drunk or what?

Isla didn't stop just there yet as she looked up at me and cried out,

"Oh!! That bitch Judy... she left me there all alone! Oh~~... how sad was I when I was left there by myself. Hic... I drank, and drank, and... drank? I doon't knoooow.. how much I drank. I! Don't! Remember!!"

Isla opened up her arms widely above her head and began to laugh maniacally.

I really don't remember anyone becoming this crazy after getting themselves drunk. What I did often hear was the boys of my class saying that.. the more despaired an individual is, the more frustrations the individual lets out when they get drunk.

Then.. does that means that Isla is hiding her pain from others? And if that is true, then... are her suppressed emotions being let out by her right now subconsciously?

Well, whatever the reason for her current state may be, I know what she really needs right now. And that is a proper amount of rest.

I lifted Isla's right arm and slung it over my neck, before I hugged her body closely and started to walk away with her.

Needless to say, Isla wasn't being an obedient woman at all. The lust I had so hardly suppressed had already started to flare back up when I hugged her body so close to me.

And when I started to bring her along with me, the wicked woman started to nibble on my ears. She sometimes even blew her hot breaths directly into them as well!

Ahhhh! This... what kind of torture technique is this?! Oh.. I so want to bang this woman senseless right here, right now!

But, I still don't want to take advantage of her..

Isn't this situation just like if you are dying of hunger yet you cannot eat the sweet-sweet dessert placed right next to you? Just how long will my sanity sustain itself under these terrible conditions?!

I tried to bear her covert assault while trying to maintain the balance of our bodies as we moved towards the stairs.

Suddenly, the phone placed in my lower pocket started to ring out.

Eh? Who could be calling me at such a late hour?

But, there is now way for me to pick the call up when I am busy handling this piece of work next to me.

The phone soon went silent, meanwhile I had begun to climb up the staircase..

And that was when I realized my own stupidity.

Why am I bringing her upstairs? I remember that Isla lived on the ground floor, so there is no need for us to take the stairs.

Am I so used to climbing the stairs now that my body instinctively wants to climb it? Or maybe.. is it because I banged Isla in my room all this time? No, I am sure that Isla's mischievous actions are the cause behind my current confusion.

Don't give in Carene. Let's take this tipsy OL back to her room.

I promptly changed our direction as I started to bring Isla along towards her room. If I remember it right, then the room next to the study should be her bedroom.

After continuing to receive further torment, we finally arrived in front of her bedroom's door.

Haah... it was so tiring. Do the unfortunate wives have to drag their over drunk husbands back to their beds like this? I guess that explains why men often complain about their nagging wives and about the scolding that they receive. Just don't torment them so much that they end up having o choice but to chew you out in the end.

...

47