Chapter 31 – Drunken Antics
3k 3 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 31 - Drunken Antics

...

I opened up her purse and tried to fetch the key to her bedroom. Fortunately, Isla had clearly marked her keys and I soon found the one that opened the door.

Speaking of Isla's bedroom, it wasn't a large room when compared to the other rooms in the house. The king sized bed occupied most of the space in the room. While the dresser and a few cabinets were placed around the king sized bed.

Just by looking at it, one could tell that the woman living here loved to sleep very much. Unfortunately though, she hadn't been sleeping all that much due to her hectic life. Let's get her to the bed already.

I walked away from the door and made Isla sit on her bed carefully, before I started to remove her clothes one by one.

It was then that I realized something that I didn't notice earlier.

Her body... it's burning up! Oh My God! Does she have a fever? Or is it because of the alcohol?

Without wasting anymore time, I quickly stripped Isla right down to her underwear and laid her carefully on her bed.

After making sure that Isla was comfortably lying down, I started to go through her drawer and cabinets in search of a thermometer.

She must have one. It is impossible for a mother of four to not have something as basic as a thermometer in her room.

After searching her room for around ten minutes, I finally found one located in a drawer beside her bed. It turned out to be a classical clinical thermometer rather than the digital thermometer that I frequently used.

Oh well.. even if it is not trendy, it should get it's job done.

I tried putting the thermometer under Isla's tongue to take her temperature. However, the drunk woman began to suck on the thermometer erotically instead.

Fuckin Darn it! What rotten luck do I have to be the one in this current situation?! This woman is absolutely lunatic!

...

I won't be getting anywhere if I let her do her own thing. If taking her temperature orally isn't possible then.. let's try using the armpit method.

I fetched out the thermometer from between Isla's lips and wiped her saliva from it, after which I made Isla lift he left arm slightly and inserted the thermometer in the middle of her armpit as I held her arm down making sure that the thermometer stayed in it's position.

Isla tried to wriggle her way out from my claws, however her drunk self couldn't put up a fight against the mighty me at all! After waiting for about five minutes or so, I took out the thermometer from within her armpits and read the temperature.

My God! It's 39 degrees! Did she have a fever this bad after drinking alcohol? Or was she already sick before she went out to drink?

A-Anyways, that's not important right now. What should I do... R-Right. Cold Medicine. There must be some medicine to help against strong strong fever here in this room too.

I got up from the bed and tried to search the cabinets where I had found the thermometer earlier. Unfortunately, the medicine I found there had all passed their expiry dates by 6 years or more.

What rotten luck.. no choice then. Let's try searching elsewhere in the house.

Knowing that I had no time to waste, I started to scramble around the house as tried to look in every place imaginable. I had to find any medicine that could be of help in the situation after all.

However, I left the twins undisturbed since intruding in their room in the middle of the night didn't really seemed like a good idea at all. If it really came to it, then I guess I would even have to do that. But, that would surely be the absolute last option.

It was by chance then that I found the medicine that could be used in the immediate situation, and that too in a drawer of the study room. After finding the medicine successfully, I filled a bottle with drinking water and picked up a glass before taking the three things over to Isla's bedroom.

And what I saw when I arrived at her room... Isla had boldly taken off her own bra and panties. Yup. That's right. This sexy and mature yet extremely sick OL was laying on her bed completely dressed in her birthday suit. Isla twisted her body on the bed and groaned into the pillows due to the aggravating headache.

Haah... let's get this thing over with.

I quickly poured water into the glass and took out a pill from the cold medicine packet as I approached Isla to make her swallow the medicine.

That wasn't how it turned out to be though, as Isla refused to open her mouth to take the medicine. She adamantly tried to avoid taking it at all costs. Left with no choice then, I dissolved the pill into the water completely and tricked Isla into drinking the mixture.

After 30 minutes or so, Isla's headache started to subside as her body began to sweat heavily. Knowing how bad it could be if she was left unattended in her state, I wiped away the sweat dripping from her body and fed her some water whenever she started a coughing fit.

There was just one problem through all of this... and that was that.. I was feeling too damn sleepy!!

My eyelids had become so heavy that I was going in and out of my sleepy state. I didn't even know what the time was when I decided to lay down beside Isla for a while to appease my sleepy mind.

And then... I really have no idea what happened next as I lost consciousness.

...

I had a pretty weird dream that night.

Celesta and I were in the middle of a date in a carnival nearby as the two of us were going around, taking whatever interesting rides that we could find, eating all kinds of snacks and desserts... we were having a lot of fun, it seemed.

It really seemed like a very fun time for the both of us as Celesta seemed to be laughing and smiling throughout the event. How nice of a dream it was... ah, no. It doesn't has to be just a dream though. I know that it would be a great experience if I did something similar to this with Celesta in the real life as well.

Yup. This was just a dream...

As an example of why I knew that it was a dream... well, Celesta had taken me away from the crowded carnival in the middle of the tour and brought us to a secluded corner in the woods. She then immediately moved to lower my shorts along with my panties as she started to give an awesome hand job.

Yeah. Talk about unrealistic dreams..,

...

A/N: Love is much greater than Hate. Thanks to all Kitty lovers.

41