Chapter 32 – Sleep Sex? (R18+)
5.5k 8 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 32 - Sleep Sex? (R18+)

...

The craziness continued as Celesta then moved on to giving me a blowjob!

The pleasure that she gave me felt so good and so real that I began to doubt whether the experience was truly just a dream or something else.

It turned out to be a dream though, as when I opened my eyes, I found my dear fuck buddy being busy riding my erection sloppily. At that time, I really thought that I was still dreaming.

And in my confused state, I started to respond to her movements actively, as I began to synchronize my waist movements to her bouncing butt.

It wasn't until I had ejaculated once mightly inside Isla and until her body fell flat over my body that I finally realized that what we had been doing so far was actually real!

Oh God... What the fuck did I just end up doing? Isla.. she must still be suffering from her fever. Is this woman a sex fiend?! Or else, why would she not take a break even when her body is nearly broken with illness?

Well... there is no medicine for regret. Let's tidy up this crazy woman and make sure that she is still alive or not.

I made Isla lay on the other half of the bed and fetched the thermometer from the lamp table that I had placed it on the previous night.

Isla was breathing very heavily, however she still seemed to be half asleep.

D-Did we just fuck each other while asleep? It seems that anything and everything is possible when one lives alongside Isla.

Not wanting to waste any more time on self-comprehension, I placed the thermometer between her armpits and waited for a while to get her temperature.

XX degrees. The fever doesn't seem to be as threatening as it was before, however it still hasn't gone down completely yet.

Not wanting to leave the evidence of our foolery behind, I quickly wiped away all the traces of our body fluids from the bedsheet and from Isla's lower body to the best of my abilities.

There was one thing that was nagging me continuously in the back of my mind. And that was..

Why am I behaving like her housewife all of a sudden?!

...

As Isla started to calm down and fell into a deep slumber, I felt my own throat becoming parched. Wanting to drink some cold water to cool down myself mentally as well, I snuck out of Isla's bedroom and went into the kitchen.

After grabbing a bottle of chilled water, I drank the cold water straight from the bottle and felt it cooling down my hot insides.

On a side note, I seriously don't know how durable this body is to be able to do lewd things every day non-stop. When compared to my previous body, that one would have become as thin as a branch of a dead tree if I ever masturbated even 3 days in a row.

Not anymore though.bOther than slight dizziness and muddleheaded sensation after ejaculating, my body feels just like it did before doing the act. It may be preposterous of me to say this, but it is as if I was given this body to have an unlimited amount of sex.

Well, in a time like this when I don't even know the reason behind my present circumstance, such assumptions end up becoming a calming factor for my mind.

That's right. Let's just assume that I was sent there and given this body just to bang any and all hot and eligible women around me!

Huhuhuhuhu... I really like the sound of that. Then, it's decided? Hmm... should I really go ahead with this plan of action?

I mean, God knows what might happen as a result of me fooling around with so many girls at once. And... what if someone ends up becoming serious about me?

Oh no no no. I seriously don't want to settle down with any woman for now. Tonight was a perfect experience of what exactly happens to those who start getting too involved with strange relationships.

Getting into ambiguous relationships with Aunt Isla and Big Sis Lin is already more than enough for serious relationships.

On the other hand, if it were Celesta who wanted to become serious with me...

Oh God. Am I beginning to lose myself to those self-delusions all over again? Forget about it all Carene. Celesta has no interest in being along with me at all.

Maybe, she went on the study trip just to stay away from me for a while...?

What if, I have already overstayed my welcome here and the people of this household want me gone..?

N-No. That's impossible. I mean, I try to be helpful around the house. A-And, Jorah likes me for sure!

Although I am not sure about what Isla's true feelings are for me, but.. atleast I think that I do qualify to be her fuck buddy.

Hu... yeah! Forget about it all. Just focus on having a good time and avoid any more serious relationships.

Ok. That's how I will do things from now on.

However, Aunt Isla and Big Sis Lin... I really must not mess around with them casually. I hope that I can become a good companion for them.

Now that I think about it, I think someone had called me earlier back when I was trying to.. drag Isla to my room upstairs.

A-anyways, it was done subconsciously! I refuse to admit anything otherwise.

I haven't checked who it was that called me yet. Better check it now than worry about it anymore.

I opened my phone lock and navigated the calling app.

C-Celesta?! Celesta called me earlier? But, why did she call me? And it was so late at night too!

Ahhh! Why didn't I pick it up earlier? Stupid! I am truly too stupid!!

It should be too late to do anything by now...

But, what if it really was an emergency? No, let's hope that it wasn't anything like that.

And it's so late too. Waking her up by calling her now would be too much. It's 4:00 AM after all. Doing so after failing to receive her call when she wanted to talk to me seems like a really mean thing to do.

But.. what should I do about this bad feeling inside me? I feel really anxious!

No use worrying about it. Let's call Celesta and ask her about what really happened. Even if she ends up scolding me for a bit, making sure that she is safe takes priority over such small concerns.

Unable to hold myself back, I dialed Celesta's number and waited for the call to connect. My attempts at resolving the bad feeling inside me turned out to be unfruitful, as her phone seemed to have been switched off.

...

42