Chapter 34 – Overwhelming Lust (R18+)
4.4k 3 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 34 - Overwhelming Lust (R18+)

...

<POV: 3rd Person>

Most of the students on both floors had already gone to sleep. The teachers had lifted the tight surveillance over the students a long time ago and had gone over to their own living areas.

This inevitable event happened to provide the much needed time for some desiring and desperate students of both genders.

The most active amongst them were the students that were looking to give in to their primal instincts within the other's embrace.

"Ahh..Ohh~...Yeah~...Uh.."

"Fuck you! You.. you stupid bitch! You bitch! How dare you... HOW DARE YOU!!"

In a certain room of the females only floor, a boy and a girl were getting entangled amongst themselves as they tried their best to feel each other's body heat.

The woman's dark purple hair laid in a disarray on the bed. Her mouth kept giving out the sounds of pleasure as she continued to pant and moan under the man.

The man however, had no intention of caring about the woman's pain or pleasure as he continued to have his way with her as roughly as possible.

"Ohh.. nooo~... hah..ha... forgive me.."

"Heh. You think that I would forgive you now?! It's too fuckin late! Take this..."

His dick kept penetrating her moist lower lips as his glans repeatedly poked at the entrance of her womb.

The meat slapping noises erupting from their lustful activity kept resounding throughout the room, prompting many neighbors to search for something naughty online.

"How many times... just how many times do I need to say it?! I love you, damn it!"

"Oh.. no.. can't.... ekk!

The wet fluids from the two of them had already drenched the bedsheet, making the area even more slimy. The woman's body kept moving along with the forceful movements of the man as her huge breasts jiggled continuously.

In the end, the man couldn't hold himself back as he pushed his dick to the depths of her pussy and let it all out deep inside her.

"Ah.. Uooohhh!"

"Haaa.. ha... damn it."

The man took some rough breaths before he separated himself from the woman. Hot semen started to gush out from her pussy as soon as the penis was pulled out from within it as it began to further drench the already soiled bedsheet.

The woman soon recovered her senses, as she pushed her upper body to sit up. She looked at the man's face and smirked slightly as she remarked,

"Mnnnh~. Jerome, that felt amazing! You were never so rough with me before. OMG! I still feel sore down there... yet, I still want some more of it~~."

The man, Jerome couldn't help but face palm himself when he heard the woman speak. She was one of his many sex-friends who had desired him for a very long time.

There wasn't anything remarkable about her that made Jerome do it with her, other than the fact that she used to be one of Celesta's closest friends.

Jerome had never expected to be rejected so ruthlessly right in front of his underlings. His self pride had been shattered into million pieces. At that time, Jerome made an oath to himself. To attain Celesta in any manner, whether heart or body.

He was feeling very light-headed after fucking this woman four times and wanted to return to his rom to sleep as quickly as possible. However he had to make sure that the woman perfectly understood her own role in his plans.

"Man... alright. Just don't forget to do your thing alright? I want no mistakes."

The woman tied up her long dark purple hair and smiled at Jerome as she tried to emphasize her own assets.

"Of course! It is too easy for me to accomplish anyways. Spiking her drink would be a piece of cake. But.. what are you guys planning on doing to her?"

Jerome giggled to himself as he almost wanted to tell her everything about her plan. However he couldn't trust anyone else other than himself in this matter and so, chose to ignore the woman's apparent curiosity.

"Hehehehe.. it is nothing for you to know. Now move your ass over here! I wanna try your rear hole this time."

The woman shrieked in joy as she tried to playfully resist Jerome's invasion.

"Oh no~. Not there please~~... ohoooo~!"

...

<POV: Carene>

Aaah.. this woman..

I really wonder what kind of upbringing this woman had that she turned out this way. Or.. maybe her present nature is the result of everything that she has been through all these years.

Still.. her skill in giving titjob is... marvelous!

The way those mounds of heaven jiggled as they rubbed my dear penis along with the constant licking by her sweet tongue..

This sensation.. this pleasure...

I.. am so glad to have been born with a penis again! Thank you, whoever is responsible for giving me this sensual and amazing body.

If.. by any chance, I didn't have my penis though.. no, don't think about useless stuff. It is time to enjoy this to the fullest!

As my mind started to get a bit clearer, there were some details that I had started to notice. Isla's dark black hair was somewhat wet and was sticking close to her skin. There was a faint smell of floral scent in the air too.

Did Isla take a bath already?! Darn it! I know that I shouldn't be thinking like this about an ill person, but.. I could have helped her bathe too!

And.. maybe things would have progressed a bit further from there..?

Although Isla wasn't in a bath robe anymore and had put on some casual clothes, her exposed breasts and pink nipples... these are seriously deadly temptations for my poor heart!

Isla had been staring at my face as she continued her titjob. She giggled suddenly as she spoke to me,

"Hehehehe. Looks like you are beginning to get excited too, right? You have been very naughty lately, haven't you? This older sis of your needs to discipline you thoroughly!"

What? Older Sister? Wait a minute.. is she still dreaming?

I couldn't hold back my retort as I replied,

"O-Older Sister?! What are you.. kuuh!"

She didn't wait to hear my full statement, as she suddenly started to suck on the glans strongly.

Oh my god! This feels... heavenly!

I subconsciously arched my back as the wave of pleasure started to overwhelm me completely. I could even detect some wetness on my lower lips too..

Isla seemed to have liked my reaction as she looked back up at me and spoke to me,

"I had just woken up, you know? And what do I find.. my horny little sister sleeping naked?! And with that erection, did you think you would escape my punishment? Bad Girl!"

What the heck? And here I was, busting my ass trying to get her to full health!

The feeling of being wronged began to sprout within my heart as I complained to her,

"B-But.. I was just taking care of you earlier."

"Silence! It seems this punishment wasn't enough for you. Your dick is throbbing too intensely. Even my breasts have failed to do their magic, huh?"

S-She isn't listening at all! Wait. Maybe she hasn't lost her memories. Is this some kind of.. role play?

"Then again.. mom and dad have already left for their work. As for the school... let's just skip going today? Yeah! That's what we would do!"

Isla's boobs had been giving me pleasure continuously till now, and the continuing build up of pleasure was quickly approaching the limits of my control.

Oh no.. Too much pleasure!! I don't think I could hold myself back anymore...

As I was preparing to let my spunk out within her F-cup breasts, Isla grinned in a wicked way as she stopped the titjob and stood up from the previous squatting position.

What the heck is she thinking?! And I was so close to ejaculating too...

"Hehehehe... your punishment may continue all day, you see? Little~ sister~!"

I certainly wasn't a master at hiding my facial expressions and the dissatisfaction at not being able to cum began to ooze out on my face as I began to glare at her.

"I know, I know. Your desperate face is enough to tell me everything. You want to feel the heat inside your Sister's body, right~? Then... uhhmm.. there you go!"

Isla then lowered her pajamas and panties before she sat up and straddled on my waist area.

Without much delay, my dick soon plunged deep within her pussy as the softness within her made me unable to hold myself back anymore.

"Ooooh!"

Just as the glans touched her uterus, my dick swelled up and started letting out all the semen straight into her womb.

"Aaaah~! Yes! Cum inside me! Make this sister of yours pregnant~~!"

This woman.. she really is crazy. Beyond crazy! What kind of person gets so sexually excited when they are sick?!

But, I guess I like her this way too.. yeah, I am an idiot. A big, big idiot. But still, I can't find it within myself to not like this woman at all.

My dear Aunt Isla... I really like you. Though, you must learn some restraint. And if you can't restrain yourself from doing something stupid.. then don't expect me to be able to hold myself back!

...

A/N: Kitty in good health again, Nya~

50