Ch. 1
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 01 of Volume 01.

Dear Eve, I wish for eternal beauty.

...

...

Her lonely figure stood in front of the bronze mirror as her hand trembled upon sight of her aging face.

 In a fit of anger, she threw away the mirror towards the floor, it shattered into fragments and it lied motionlessly in the ground.

A woman in maid uniform panicked as she ran up the stairs. 

Her black eyes stared at the scene in horror before shifting towards the lady in white bathrobe. 

"M'lady, are you alright?" Asked the maid in concern.

Suddenly, a hand pasted a slap into her face.

 The maid was deeply shaken because of the violence she had in return. 

The lady gritted her teeth as she pointed at the woman in madness, "You...You stole my husband!"

The maid teared up, "But I did not!"

"Insolence! You have already shamelessly lived freely in the mansion because we have been good friends." Added the lady as she made another slap. 

The woman's cheeks have turned red, the rosé blush was complimenting her lightly brown skin. 

The sight of the beauty the other still had invoked jealousy within the lady's heart, she swiped a glass shard upwards. 

 "Mario told me he chose you because your still beautiful, unlike me who had aged a couple of years! It's so unfair! I did everything, from work till into his bed!" 

The woman looked at the lady fearfully, "M'lady—Kayla, you..what are you going to do?!" 

"What do you think? Do you think I'll let you own this peerless beauty that surpasses mine? Impossible!" The lady stated as she stabbed the glass into the woman's face. 

"Ah! No, please no! You have to believe me Kayla, I never seduced your husband! Neither did we make out!" The woman cried, but the lady didn't show any signs of backing.

"Hahaha, believe you? I must be a fool to do so." 

The woman could only cry harder as the pain on her face worsened. The glass shard was dirtied bloody red as the lady that holds the name Kayla smiled maniacally. 

Then, Kayla stopped.

 Her hand pushing the glass shard paused.

She looked at her bloody work in frightened eyes, her hand could no longer hold the glass shard as it fell into the ground.

 The woman was lifelessly hanging on the life of thread as her face resembled wreckage and was merciless deformed. 

Tears rolled down from her eyes as the lady wept. She had almost killed someone because of envy and fear. What could she do? 

Her beauty was the only thing that had hooked the man she has now as her husband. The beauty she held dearest had aged and no longer had the same vitality it held at young. 

It was broken.

Her beauty was broken. The word echoed in Kayla's mind. The husband that was supposed to be loyal was now not. Eternal beauty...Oh how she hoped she could have it. She wouldn't have to fear aging...

Her thoughts took her into a trance, completely unaware of the upcoming glass shard that swiped into her face.

 Blood gushed out and took her back to reality, a sharp shrill came out of her lips as she watched the sabotaged woman who's face have been destroyed. 

The woman used her last bit of consciousness to evoke damage into Kayla. Kayla swayed as she fell into the ground once more. Her robes have turned reddish because of the blood inflected towards it.

"Mina! How dare you!" 

The lady screamed. The woman named Mina didn't bother to reply as she fell into the ground, her face first into the pile of glass shards and blood dipped.

The lady puffed in both fear and relief. Her heart beat irregularly as she looked around the gory room.

 Remembering something, the pain once again registered.

 Kayla touched her face and her lips trembled before her mouth opened with a cry.

"My face! No! My FACE!!!!"

The doctors stood beside her bed and said, "Forgive us Madam Kayla, but a problem has been found and you aren't able to be sent for plastic surgery."

"What are you saying? You mean, I have to live with tho deformed face!" Kayla angrily questioned.

"It can only be like that." 

Kayo screamed, "Incompetent! What doctors are you? You can't even save my face!" 

The doctors dodged her gaze and stated, "We've done our best."

"No....."

"This is impossible!"

"I don't want it to be like this..."

Suddenly, the door swung open and a man came in. 

"Mario! Help me Mario, that b*tch made my face like this!" Seeing the visitor, Kayla cried again. 

But instead of what she thought would come, was completely out of what she had in mind. 

Papers flew by and a glasses wearing man said, "Sign this divorce letters."

Kayla laughed, "You must be joking."

The man, Mario sneered, "Do you think I am?"

Kayla looked at him, "Why?"

Mario looked away, "Why should I tell you? You're nothing but my soon to be ex-wife."

"......How could you..." 

Kayla lost him. Everything, she lost them. Her youth, beauty, money and everything she spent time on. She was about to quit this life when a survey paper suddenly flew into her ward.

Her eyes of no warmth stared at the paper before issuing a chuckle, "Dreams? Wishes? What the hell is this?"

"But, there's no harm in trying." 

Kayla smiled and said, "Dear Eve, I wish for eternal beauty."

"Is that so? Your desire shall be fulfilled." 

Kayla's eyes widened. She looked at her bedside and saw a little...boy with blonde hair tied into braids looking at her with his large ruby eyes.

"Who are you?!"

"Questions aside, the magical moment shall take place! Dear Kayla, your wish has been heard. But before you can receive it, bathe in three gallons of virgin female blood. Signed thus, Eve."

The boy's charming and monotonic voice died out and so did her vision. Kayla wobbled to a few seconds before falling back asleep. The boy chimed a smile as he poked the lady's forehead.

A blood petal bloomed, the wish of eternal beauty was heard.

0