Ch. 2
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 02 of Volume 01.

Dear Eve, I wish for eternal beauty


....

.... 


“Look, it's Madam Kayla, she's beautiful as always!”


An onlooker shouted in glee as their eyes focused on the beautiful woman on the stage.


 Brown beach curls rested on her shoulder as she waved hello to the watchers.


 A weak hearted youth fainted because of adoration towards the beautiful youth, maybe beautiful wasn't the right word to describe anymore, as the woman held beauty comparable to heavens - Goddess, an overrated way of complimenting. 


Kayla smiled, her hand holding her purse as her long skirt followed around her trails. Her blue diamond dress had compliment her beauty, along with her light blushed face that was of no cosmetics.


“Ha...Seeing the influential madame makes me go on cloud nine. Going to her concert was really not a waste of time." A female fan said while sighing in relief.


“Same goes for me." A man replied.


Kayla looked at everyone that was now staring dazedly at her, a smirk perked up within her smile as she smugly glanced at the other guests that had followed behind.


  A thought suddenly came upon her, everything seems to go the way as she likes. Ever since she had her wish heard, she was now undefeatable, in both beauty and terms of power. 


  “Thank you for visiting our show, Princess, and Madam Kayla." A host spoke in a happy tone as she waved her hand to let the guest sit down on the stools as she herself sat down as well. 


"It's really nothing, Host Quinn." Princess, a girl wearing a pink tutu dress said with her charming voice. Her cotton candy hair was tied into two pony tails, making her go for a childish look.


“It's really something that's within one's expectations, however, it wasn't for me." Kayla stated with an elegant look, her words made the audience watch at her with adoration. 


“Ha...It's really refreshing speaking with you two. I just had a hard time this morning because of technical issues, this aside, I just want to congratulate Miss Princess for winning an international pageant at UA." The host, Quinn, said.


Princess blushed, "Thank you so much."


"I also congratulate the empress of films, Madam Kayla for winning everything on a straight seven years streak. I must say, you don't even look one bit older despite the years passing by, I may be rude but can I know Madam's age?"


Kayla hummed in approval, "I gladly accept your congratulations. You don't sound too rude at all, so I'm willing to tell.." 


"I'm currently sixty two years old this year."  Said Kayla with a smile. 


The host smiled as well,"Sixty two years old, what a very young—" her eyes widened in astonishment and asked in the moment of confusion, "Pardon?"


Princess stiffly said,"Madam Kayla, you look to young, it must be a lie saying that you're that old..." 


Kayla looked at her and spoke, "I'm not lying. I am really sixty two years old."


"What a marvelous discovery! Has the empress of films found the fountain of youth?" The host asked.


"Not at all." Replied Kayla. 


"You hear that, Kayla is sixty two! Oh she's so young looking." the audiences began to comment in confusion, bewilderment, hesitation and disbelief.


 How could someone look that young? Wouldn't most have wrinkles in their faces by now?


No one knew the answer. 


The host had a moment of hardship in making the variety show move on. She awkwardly spoke with her guest before finally saying what she had prepared for the most.


"This tea time is great, but we are missing one person to sit on the empty seat. May we welcome our special guest, Evelyn!" The host said as she looked up. 


The camera man turned to face the door that swung open - revealing a pretty blonde haired girl who was undoubtedly a beauty.


"May Evelyn please introduce herself."


"Thank you, Host Quinn." Evelyn smiled softly as she thanked the host, she walked a few steps forward before stopping. 


"I'm Evelyn Lin."


The crowd became heated as an audience shouted, "Isn't she from the popular idol show? Based by my information on hand, she was the winner." 


“It seems like this young man already knows who I am. I don't see the purpose of proceeding my introduction.” Evelyn smiled as she glanced at the man who spoke. Her reddish brown eyes squinted as she walked towards her seat. 


Kayla was looking at her tea the whole time, only did she she she heard the somewhat familiar voice did she looked up. Her blue eyes locked into the newcomer, Kayla found this Evelyn girl, quite familiar.


“You look like someone I know, Miss Evelyn.” Kayla made the first move in the conversation.


“Personal? Because I am also from the entertainment industry that you must have found the chance to see.” Evelyn said without batting Kayla an eye.


Kayla chuckled awkwardly, “Its indeed personal.”


Princess sipped her tea and looked towards Evelyn, “Are you American?”


Evelyn hummed, “I am not but I'm a foreigner.”


Kayla frowned, “What are you then?” 


Evelyn looked at Kayla and asked, “What does it have to do with you?”


Kayla sneered halfway before reverting back into her elegant image, “Im just curious.”


Evelyn didn't look at her anymore and faced her teacup in silence. 


Kayla fumed inside. No one knew what she was thinking. Her eyes were burning red in anger, but not only did it not made her look ugly, her red eyes made her more pretty. 

0