Ministry of Magic and Prophecy
597 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Broken Shackles. You can read next 8 chapters of Broken Shackles now on my Patron page. 

You can go to Patron website and search for 'Black Infinity 1289' and find my profile and page there. You'll see same profile picture on my Patron Page as well.

And

You can tip me now by going to my Ko-fi page and buy me a coffee.

Search for 'blackinfinity1289' on Ko-fi website and buy me a coffee there.

I'm not asking or demanding you to tip me. For those who want to and can, they can do it. My stories will continue to be published here if you tip me or not.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Familiar/ Ghosts /Goblins" talking.

'Familiar/ Ghosts/ Goblins' thinking.

'Parseltonguewill/memories'

"Spell" is being used.

Enjoy.

Broken Shackles

Chapter 6

Ministry of Magic and Prophecy

Harry spent the weekend brushing his knowledge on his last 2 years subjects. When he was satisfied with his level, he went with Mira to a suitable place where he can train with her without being detected. He tried what he learnt with his new wand, and the results were astounding compared to his Holly with Phoenix feather wand.

The strength, potency and power of the spells increased with their accuracy and magic usage decreasing to some extent. He felt more in control and connected to his magic than ever before. He practised flying regularly under the watchful eye of Mira.

Though he can fly, he was just at basics. He can levitate a few feet and that costs a lot of magic to maintain. To fly without a broom is just awesome. He planned on trying his hand at invisibility and to shapeshift as well.

Mira's advice was to constant practice. She was satisfied with his progress, but also would give him suggestions about flying and other powers he got from her Jewel. He is nowhere near as fast as his speed with his broom, but he is improving, fast.

The most important abilities that were said to be inherited by the one having the Horned Serpent Jewel were always water down version what would one get from the Horned Serpent giving it of its own will. Harry is getting a good taste of it.

He often sees his eyes glow just like how he saw Mira's glow when he first met her in the waters in the Chamber of Secrets. He is slowly getting a good grasp on powers he got from Mira's Jewel and his Occlumency only helping him more.

It had taken Harry 2 weeks to get a grasp of flying freely in the sky more like a bird and to maintain balance. He can move fast in the air now. Though not as fast as his broom and can't even compare to Mira. She is very fast.

She suggested him to practice more and gain more experience in flying. Harry agreed to that and continued his practice. They chose an abandoned factory near Privet Drive to be the best spot as the ceiling is high and he can practise freely, not fearing any intrusion.

Harry was also preparing for his first ritual which is going to take place on his birthday. The book on the rituals was very clear. The ingredients are easy to be found and he told Dobby to collect them, which the exited elf did.

At 13 years, the first ritual should take place, which increases his physical capabilities like strength, stamina and magical Core. This ritual also repairs any irregular growth or deliberate limitation of body growth as to not let the child turn into an Obscurial.

Salazar is very clear about this and recommended performing the ritual on the night of his birthday. As it is his 13th birthday, he should perform the ritual with 13 ingredients and it will take 2-3 days to get adjusted to the change.

Salazar emphasised taking rest in these 2 days. Harry should rest completely without any activity and he can reach the outside world if need be but is recommended not to do anything related to magic or physical exercise.

Harry took those instructions to heart and as Dobby prepared everything for the ritual as per the instructions, Harry prepared himself mentally for what was to come.

Dobby came back with an interesting bit of news while collecting the ingredients. It seems the Malfoy's didn't tell anyone of his removal and that became a plus for Harry as no one asked the excited elf where it was taking all these ingredients.

The ritual is going to take place in the inner Chamber of Secrets on his birthday and Harry went there to make sure everything is correct. After performing the ritual, he rested as instructed.

days later

The ritual went flawlessly and it was a resounding success. Harry can feel the changes occur. His body felt lighter and his magic has improved in its potency and raw power. His control on it also improved. The major change is the scars that adorned his body because of his adventures in Hogwarts and the famous, Lightning bolt scar all but vanished.

Mainly the trademark lightning bolt scar. It used to be a jagged line after the removal of that inky thing. But now it is a faint line, making it unnoticeable.

'It feels good to have a body without scars.' thought Harry to himself. They were remnants of his past struggles and the pain he went through. Now, there was no memory of them, which made him feel better.

His physical appearance has also changed. He used to be thin and scrawny because of his upbringing or lack thereof, as he is starved and not given sufficient food which caused his malnutrition. But instead of being 4'11 like in his 2nd year, he is now 5'3, an increase of 4 inches and his body is more athletic.

His thin body has grown in mass and muscle. He liked how it is now than before. He looked at himself in the mirror as he woke up from the ritual sleep with all the adjustments made to his body and magic.

He can see even more clearly, more than when that screeching thing left him. He liked what he saw. All these improvements are nice additions to his charm and he is going to cash it.

Scene Break

No.4, Privet Drive

As the first few days of August passed in his ritual and its effects, a shocked Dursleys made him satisfied when he came back to No. 4 privet drive. Vernon dutifully paid £3000 when Harry came and he found Marge on the ground, unconscious.

Harry smirked at her in satisfaction. He remembered how she would bad-mouth his parents in front of him. Before he left, Harry told Dobby to punish her and starve her if she came. She is a little pale and looked at him. On seeing him smirk, she opened her mouth to speak.

"Please, give me something. I'll do anything you want." she wheezed out in a low tone. Hardy smirked at her, and a document materialised in his extended hand.

"Good, now sign these," he said and threw them at her. She looked at it questioningly for a minute, but her thirst and hunger won over her mind and she sighed it without protest.

"Dobby, send her to her home and put the papers on her table," Harry said and Dobby did as told. All the Dursleys looked at him with fear and awe.

"What are you lot looking at? Don't you have work to do?" he asked harshly and they all nodded but silently but kept looking at him, unable to question.

"Oh, you want to find out what is written in this document, right?" he asked, gesturing to the piece of paper and they nodded in unison.

"Well, you got away easy Vernon. As I just asked you £3000 monthly, but your sister did something I don't take lightly. I took away all her assets and bank balance making them practically zero and from the looks of it, I think I got quite a lot.

She had investments in so many companies and is richer than you lot as apparently her dog breeding business is going good." Harry said, gesturing to the papers, which has the list of all properties and other assets relating to Marge. He went to his room to do his reading and get accustomed to his new improved body and mind.

Vernon had a first-hand experience of what this freakish and insane boy can and will do to people who oppose him in any way, so he decided to be quiet and get away with lighter punishment and disciplinary actions rather than getting all his wealth and income sucked out of him.

He can see himself and his son lose quite a lot of weight in the last month and a half and his wife gain some to do her job without passing out. He is determined not to make this any worse.

Meanwhile

Harry entered his room, satisfied. He got what he wanted from Marge. He is going to send a copy of the documents to Gringotts and ask them to transfer all those assets to his account. Speaking of the Goblins, there is a letter on his bed with a Gringotts seal on it.

Apparently, Bloodstain took his job as his accounts manager seriously and sent Harry a set of both Magical and Muggle Lawyers and Solicitors who are magical and some facts about the books which made Harry's eyes widen to the size of dinner plates.

He always thought about how could his (Harry Potter, The Boy-Who-Lived) books selling in millions every year as there might be a few million magicals in total all across the world.

When it is newly released, yes, it could have been sold, as none knew about him. But not every year, as there would be few new magical children born every year, maybe in thousands and muggle-born and muggle raised doesn't know about him until they enter the magical world. All these questions were answered in one letter.

It seems the publishers are more cunning than Harry gave them credit for. Those greedy bastards published 'his' books in both Magical and Muggle worlds.

They made all the books available in Muggle bookstores in addition to Magical once and the sales skyrocketed as the adventures they wrote about him increased, making it the perfect fairy tale children book.

And the sales, they were not in Millions. They were in hundreds of millions every year.

Literally hundreds of freaking millions. When he saw them, Harry calculated the amount of profit they made from them.

Each book would be around 2-5 Galleons depending on the size and if they were sold in hundreds of millions every year, he can't imagine the amount of money the publishers made. But he is sure that would be in millions of Galleons. Harry's smile widened.

Seems like he should find a lawyer who is suitable in both Muggle and Magical courts. His search for a good lawyer increased and he found a perfect one to be his lawyer.

Scene Break

Next day, London

The next day, Harry made an appointment to meet his new lawyer who is going to bring him Millions of Galleons. He selected one person from the list Bloodstain sent him and was going to meet him in person now.

He gave his alias, Henry Gold and his business card which Gringotts graciously provided and reached a normal-looking villa in muggle London, his mother's wand is in its new holster, ready to attack if anyone tried something funny.

His wand, being made of Horned Serpent scale, can be invisible at his will and he can summon it if need be, as Harry didn't want to show it to others. He knocked on the door three times and waited for the door to open.

A woman opened it. The woman in question was a beautiful witch in her late 30s but still maintained her beauty. She has brown hair and has the kind look that told Harry of her motherly nature.

She had the same patrician beauty and aristocratic bearing face that were the typical characteristics of the House of Black, about which Harry read about in the 'Old and Noble Houses' book.

"Yes, what can I do for you?" she asked in a soft tone. Harry did a double-take. If she is a Black, then she is not anyway related to them in etiquette and manners. He read the Blacks are a proud bunch who doesn't care about others but she is quite opposite to them by nature. It seems he needs to know more about the Black family than people generally know about them. He cleared his throat.

"Hello, madame. I'm Henry Gold, I'm here to meet Mr Edward Tonks. Here is my appointment." Henry said showing her the document. She took it and gave a once over and nodded.

"Please come in, Mr Gold. Make yourself comfortable. I'll call Edward." She said and allowed him into the office and gestured to sit on the couch and left to call Mr Tonks. Harry perused through the shelf to find anything interesting and found the Daily Prophet and took it to read.

The news is the same as when he saw it in Leaky Cauldron. It is mainly about his Godfather, Sirius Black and his escape from Azkaban and the bounty on his head and the efforts made to catch him.

He sighed at that. It seems Mr Tonks is going to get one more case if the negotiations went well today. He felt someone enter and looked up to see the man in question enter. He stood up and shook his hand.

He is a blonde-haired man wearing wizard robes and brown eyes. He also has the kind look his wife has and came to greet Henry with a smile.

"Mr Gold I presume," Henry nodded. "It is nice meeting you," said Mr Tonks. Henry replied the gesture with a handshake and they both sat at the table to discuss the case.

"I want your word that you are not going to discuss the details of this with anyone," Henry said sternly out of nowhere. According to what he heard from Bloodstain, Edward Tonks is a man of integrity and doesn't compromise his client's details with anyone no matter the cost. That is one of the reasons why he chose him to be his lawyer in the first place.

"Of course, Mr Gold. I'm under the magical oath to not disclose my clients' details to anyone and on top of that, I'll give you my word that I'll not disclose any information about you to anyone and it includes my wife as well as she is also a lawyer," Edward said, gesturing to the woman who nodded in agreement and smiled at Henry and he nodded in acceptance.

"I'm taking your word for it, Mr Tonks," said Henry in a stern tone and continued. "Please call me Harry them," he said removing his hood to reveal his true identity and saw Edward and his wife's eyes widen in surprise.

"I'm here to discuss a case I want you to file in both Muggle and Magical courts," said Harry, after they came out of their shock, which didn't take much time as they regularly encounter such things.

Harry explained about the books written about him and published without permission. Edward asked him to call him Ted after some time into their discussion and with some consideration, Harry started calling him Ted as he knew he is going to visit them more.

"This is my wife, Andromeda, Andromeda Tonks," said Ted. Knowing of her displeasure about using her maiden name. Harry nodded in acknowledgement.

"It's nice to meet you, Madame," said Harry and kissed her knuckles as per the noble house etiquette.

"Pleasure is mine, Heir Potter," replied Andromeda, making Harry know that she know about the etiquette as well. Though he doesn't have his Heir ring invisible. Harry acknowledged that by making his Potter Heir Ring visible.

"So as you can see, I want you to file a suit on those companies in both ICW and ICJ which are International judicial authorities in the respective worlds." Concluded Harry.

"That can be done easily, Harry. I can take care of all the proceedings, you might be required to come once or twice to tell your side and say in person about their usage without permission," explained Ted and Harry nodded in approval.

"And I have another case in the meantime as well." Said Harry, his smirk darkening a bit. Ted nodded to continue, he knew this case will take some time to conclude.

"Sirius Black," at the mention of his Godfather's name, he heard a gasp from Andromeda. She couldn't believe this kid is such an intellect. All the points they had discussed and all the plans he had in mind can only be made by a person who is in Slytherin and now, he shifted his focus on her cousin, Sirius.

Though they are not the best of cousins, they are at least tolerable towards each other. Sirius didn't oppose her decision to marry Ted and she didn't critique or belittle him on his antiques or decisions. They might be the only sane people in their House in her mind.

"Worry not Madame. Sirius is my Oath sworn Godfather, blood adopted," Harry emphasized blood adoption to clear her fears and she visibly relaxed. He further explained.

"I think you both know about what happened on that fateful day?" Asked Harry and Ted and Andromeda nodded solemnly.

"Sirius is innocent as he is not the secret keeper, Peter Pettigrew is and the bastard killed the muggles and escaped in his animagus form, Sirius ended up getting the blame," said Harry sadly. He is upset that Sirius was imprisoned for nothing.

"I want him to be prosecuted. As in full session of Wizengamot. I don't want him to be found by someone and directly judged for a Dementor's kiss. I know well how to find Peter and I want him to be punished, not my innocent Godfather.

Ted, investigate deep into his case and the charges put on him to be imprisoned this long. I'll try to find Pettigrew in the meantime," he said to which Ted nodded. Andromeda sighed in relief. She knew very well how worse Sirius's situation would get if Harry Potter, the Boy-who-lived filed a charge against him.

"Thanks, Harry. For a moment, I thought you were going to file a complaint on Sirius," said Andromeda in relief.

"No, madame. I know the truth. He is the only one left of the family after that day. I can't lose him as well," said Harry and Andromeda can understand.

"Harry, if I'm not crossing the line, can I suggest something to you?" Asked Ted cautiously. Harry nodded.

"Why don't you continue your Muggle education as well? You have studied in a Junior High School, right?" Harry nodded.

"Then why not continue to High School and get a Muggle degree as well. As far as I can tell, you can do it. It won't be as though as your subjects in Hogwarts." Ted said with a friendly smile and Harry thought about it.

"Thanks for the idea, Ted. I'll think about it and maybe do it as well." He said and shook hands with Ted and nodded to Andromeda and left their house. She stood silent, not sharing anything about her relationship with Sirius yet.

She wanted to share about it if everything went well and Sirius is cleared of all charges. Family is very important to her after all. She doesn't want to break Harry's heart and be subjected to his anger if he doesn't take it well.

"What an interesting kid. I didn't think that Harry Potter is such a cunning, Intelligent and ambitious kid," said Andromeda to Ted, who could only nod. That is very clear by the way he planned his every move.

"I think it would be difficult to face him without preparation in the courts," he added and they both shared a laugh of how Harry make the companies dance in his palm.

Scene Break

As he was walking in the streets of muggle London, Harry thought of the peculiar name he found in his parents will. Henry and Lolanthe Potter memorial childcare centre, Birmingham. He doesn't know anything about the childcare centre and decided to visit it as he was in London.

He went to a secluded part of the street and made sure that there were no muggles and pulled his mother's wand out after covering his face and stretched it out.

*BANG*

Like a gunshot, a triple-decker bus painted in a vibrant shade of purple appeared out of thin air. Stopping right in front of him, Harry saw what was written over the windshield, in gold letters, spelling out the name of the bus.

The Knight Bus

As he read the name, a conductor in a purple uniform leapt out and began to speak loudly.

"Welcome to the Knight Bus. My name is Stan Shunpike, and I will be your conductor for this evening." He said in a loud tone.

Looking close, Harry observed that Stan was only a few years older, eighteen or nineteen at most. His face had large, protruding ears, and quite a few pimples.

With his introduction finished, Stan seemed to drop all sense of professionalism and spoke plainly. "Watss your name?"

"Henry Gold," said Henry, as his hood covered his face, Stan can't see his face clearly. With a shrug, he continued.

"Right, where are you headed?"

"Birmingham," Henry replied.

"That'll be 1 Galleon." Said Stan, holding out his hand. Quickly, Henry pulled a galleon out from his pouch and handed it over.

Gold in hand, Stan motioned Henry onto the bus.

There were no seats in the bus, instead, half a dozen brass beds stood beside the curtained windows.

"You 'ave this one," said Stan pointing towards the bed right behind the driver. "This is our driver, Ernie Prang. This is Henry Gold, Ern."

Ernie Prang, an elderly wizard wearing very thick glasses, nodded to Henry.

"Take 'er away, Ern," said Stan, sitting down in the armchair next to Ernie's as another *BANG* sounded and the bus moved.

Every bed in the bus shifted backwards as the Knight Bus flew down the street, Harry had to quickly steady himself or else he'd have toppled off the bed.

Time passed quickly as Harry was pondering about what he found from Bloodstain when he asked about the childcare centre.

Flashback Begin

"Bloodstain, do you know anything about this 'Henry and Lolanthe Potter memorial childcare centre'?" Asked Harry. Bloodstain gave him a wide eye.

"Forgive me, Heir Potter. It seeks I have forgotten to tell you something important." Apologised Bloodstain and continued.

"It was established in 1786 by your great great grandfather, Henry Potter the 2nd in the memory of his great-great-grandfather and grandmother, Henry and Lolanthe Potter. It was since taken care of by the Potter house." Said Bloodstain.

"Does that mean I'm the current owner of it?" Asked Harry for further clarification.

"No, Heir Potter. Henry Potter removed it from Potter House properties and made it a separate institution so that the childcare centre will not be in the properties lists. But you are the current caretaker after the death of your father, James Potter.

Your father has good relation with the childcare centre and before you ask, no, the childcare centre is taken care of by a magical while accepting any homeless children and squib's helping them." Concluded Bloodstain. Harry understood why his parents want to put him there if the order of adoption didn't work.

"From the records, the childcare centre was short of funds after the funds your father sent them last time 13 years ago ran out." Readout Bloodstain from the records.

"I think I'll make a visit there and see." Said Harry and Bloodstain nodded and they moved on with other topics.

Flashback End

The Knight Bus stopped with a sudden break and in his distracted state, Harry was thrown from his bed to the glass of the Knight Bus, which he managed to avoid before crashing by making a 360.

"Hey, we reached Birmingham," Stan called out.

Stepping off the Knight Bus, Henry heard Stan call from behind him. "We'll be in this area for another hour. If you don't call for us, we'll be back round this way tomorrow." And the bus left with another bang.

Nodding to Stan, Harry quickly made his way through the streets. The city was busy with cars and vehicles. The church and graveyard were the most obvious buildings to see, when he was searching for the sign of the childcare centre, he saw the Potter crest on a building.

Harry walked closer as he read the childcare centre was in the heart of Birmingham. As he walked towards it, the sign became clear and he knew that this is the one. Harry walked towards the building and took in its tearing state.

The building lost its vibrant colour and there were stains of rain and wear and tear on it. It stood strong, but it badly needs repairs and maintenance. He walked into the open door into the reception.

"Welcome to Henry and Lolanthe Pott-"

"James?" Came a female voice as the woman gave Harry once over as his hood was down. Harry was surprised by this.

'Does this woman know my father?' He thought while the woman walked up to him to observe closely.

"Thank God, you're ok. I read you were dead in that useless paper," she said in a relieved tone and hugged him tightly. Harry felt awkward and returned the hug anyway.

"Ma'am, I'm not James, I'm his son, Harry Potter," he said slowly, not to shock her. She removed herself and gave him a once over. Her eyes widened in realisation.

"Yes, you are little Harry." She said with a wide smile and with recognition in her eyes. She saw his 1-year-old self when James and Lily brought him here before going into hiding.

"I thought you would be sent here if your parents were killed, Harry," she asked in a confused tone.

"Yes, Ma'am. But I ended up with my Uncle and Aunt," said Harry in disgust.

"Oh, Merlin. James told me about them, they were horrible people," she said with a gasp.

"Don't worry, Ma'am. I'm fine. I just came to visit as I was told about this recently," said Harry and the woman was shocked.

"I'm sorry that I didn't introduce myself, Harry. My name is Valiana Rogers. Call me Vali." Vali said with a smile. After that, she gave him a full tour of the centre and its facilities.

The childcare centre not only takes care of the children but also their education till high school. After that, children were encouraged to pursue their goals.

"So how are the funds coming? I was told there was a shortage of funds," asked Harry.

"Yes, there were. But we started using the emergency funds from the founders' box and had barely managed to push through." She said moving closer to Harry.

"From what I counted, there were 100,000 Galleons in it and we used 80,000 of them already. If any funds didn't come, we would run out of money in 1-2 years." She said in a low tone.

Harry thought about it. It would take at least a few thousand Galleons to take care of all the children and their education in the childcare centre and Vali seems to be a genuine person from her behaviour, he can see she loved her work.

He decided to trust her as he can see the genuine love and affection for the children she has and the affection towards his family.

"Are you doing this alone or is there someone helping you?" He asked curiously.

"Clicky," called Vali and Harry heard a familiar pop of a House Elf beside him.

"Did madam Vali call for Clicky?" Asked a female house-elf wearing a childcare centre pillowcase.

"Clicky, meet Harry Potter, our chief caretaker," said Vali with a dramatic pause and a wide smile. Clicky's eyes widened.

"Master Potter is back. Clicky is very happy to see master Potter back," said the Elf jumping in joy.

"Don't worry. Clicky won't go outside this building and no one knows of her here except me. We mostly have Muggle children while some squib's come from time to time. We pay all fees for their education and needs till they reach 14 years old. When they reach 14, they will be given an option to stay or go on their own.

Most children choose to go on their own and the few that opt to he here will get some kind of job and move to their workplace. We currently have 77 children in the centre.

They will stay in that building and have a playground to play in and can visit outside with their friends if they want to. I also have 4 assistants to help in this and we often get volunteers to work here," explained Vali. Harry mulled over the information.

10,000 Galleons which translates to 150,000 Pounds, which is barely enough to maintain 77 children and 1 caretaker with 4 staff. I guess that is why it is in such bad shape. I don't want to pass up the tradition,' thought Harry and turned to Vali.

"I'll transfer the required money. Repair the buildings and I want the children to be fed well and taken care of," said Harry in a stern tone.

"Dobby," called Harry and with a pop, Dobby appeared in front of Harry.

"Did Master Harry call Dobby?" He asked in excitement.

"Yes, Dobby. Go to Gringotts and bring £100,000 immediately and give Ms Vali. After that, take Clicky here and buy all the necessary items from Diagon Alley." Said Harry and Dobby nodded in joy and went to do the work.

"I think that would be enough for now. I'll send more Galleons later with Dobby after the repairs are done in secret," said Harry in a whisper and Vali nodded with a wide smile.

"I only want you to take care of the children well and rest will be taken care of. If you want anything, send me a letter." Harry said and Vali nodded in joy.

"Thanks, Harry. It's been so long since the childcare centre was like this. Thank you, Harry," she said in gratitude. She always dreaded the sinking funds and the fear of the childcare centre closing was on the back of her mind.

She liked it so much that closing it felt like a hole in her heart. But now they have funds, they can accept more children and give them a bright future without worry.

"You not only saved the Childcare centre, Harry, but it's children and their future. If not for your arrival, I might have taken on the offer of that man," she said in worry.

"Who might it be?" Asked Harry with a raised eyebrow.

"Let's talk about that later," she said, trying to cover her slip up in worry. Vali didn't want to spoil the good mood and tried to cover her slip up.

Harry didn't take that seriously, if anyone tried to take the childcare centre away from him, then they should face him first. It is their ancestral property and he is not going to give it to anyone.

"Ok, I'll be leaving then. If you want anything else, ask Dobby. He can take care of them." He said and Vali nodded. With another nod and happy hug from Vali, he left and went home on the Knight bus.

The second experience was unique, to say the least.

A few days later

As Harry only had 2 weeks of his holidays left, he thought about his upcoming schedule. He forced Vernon to enrol him in a good private school, taking Ted's advice and talked with his new Headmaster about the circumstances. That was Harry's best deal he ever struck.

He went throw all his 2 years of material and it is easy when compared to that of his course of studies at Hogwarts. Of course, there are different subjects and difficult subjects but his improved control and Occlumency helped him recall everything perfectly and the ritual only helped make things easier.

He was given a test, which he aced and was happily accepted into the school, only required to make an appearance for final exams every year. Harry was very happy with that.

Harry decided to visit the ministry for his permission to have a 5X rated magical creature with him at Hogwarts. Although she is his familiar and doesn't harm anyone, he wanted to be better safe than sorry.

Ministry of Magic is troublesome to deal with sometimes. He was sent a notice for Underage Magic usage even though he wasn't the one who used it. He thought of rectifying it as well.

He took his mother's wand and his wand which will be invisible for most times in their holsters and went out to the Leaky Cauldron, in London to use the Floo Network to reach the Ministry of Magic's atrium.

Ministry of Magic Atrium

After throwing the floo powder, he said Ministry of Magic perfectly and was engulfed in green flames and vanished.

As the green flames left him, he landed on his feet which were a bit shaky by the experience. Though it has been an improvement from the last time he had tried to get the hang of it in the Leaky Cauldron, he aims to improve it.

He reached The Ministry of Magic Atrium, which was on level 8. It was a large hall with fireplaces up and down both long walls. Down the left-hand side of the hall were gilded fireplaces which witches and wizards use to arrive at the Ministry.

The right-hand side contained gilded fireplaces as well, and these were used for departures. The floor was polished dark wood. The ceiling was peacock blue with golden symbols moving across it. The Fountain of Magical Brethren was halfway down the Atrium. A group of golden statues, depicting a wizard, a witch, a centaur, a goblin, and a house-elf, spouted water into the surrounding pool of water.

At the end of the Atrium was a set of golden gates, next to which was a security stand. He registered the wands of visitors. The person on duty was shocked by his presence in the Ministry building but he wished him luck for his work here. Another smaller hall was beyond the gates, where there was a series of lifts. The lifts provided access to the other levels.

He reached one of the lifts and went to Level 4, The Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. He went to the office entrance and saw 3 different rooms in the entrance. Each describes a different type. Beast, Being and Spirits.

He went to the Beast division and entered into a large room with different clearance Levels from 1X to 5X and only one room is with a 5X clearance level. Harry went there and knocked on the door, waiting for the person inside to call for him. He heard a Muffled 'Enter' and went in.

He entered and came to see an ornate office with a large Mahogany table and pictures of different 5X creatures on the walls. Some have a photo and some just paintings. The Basilisk, Horned Serpent and Nundu are some of them. He came face to face with an old witch who is as old as McGonagall.

She has grey hair green eyes, not his shade but lighter shade with light skin tone wearing a green robe and a brown jacket on it with different symbols on them and spectacles. She is looking at him sternly and a bit curious as well.

"Good morning, Madam. I'm Harry Potter. I'm here to get permission to have a magical creature," he said politely. She raised her eyebrow at that.

"I'm Madam Gethsemane Prickle, Head of The Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures," she introduced herself. Harry gave her a polite nod.

"What creature we are talking about, Mr Potter," she asked curiously.

"It's just a precautionary measure, Madam. As I'm aware that the creature in question doesn't harm anyone unless provoked," he said cryptically. He didn't want to disclose his familiar to the world.

"Can I know its classification at least?" she asked with a hint of disappointment because of his lack of disclosure.

"It is 5X beast, Madam." Said Harry calmly. She stared at him. When he entered, she thought he is here for some information on magical creatures. But this young man managed to surprise her when he said that he is here for permission to have a magical creature. And now he surprised her more by saying that it is a 5X beast.

Generally, they are wizard killers, which take at least a few of their kind to tame and this young man is asking her permission and says it is not harmful unless provoked. She can think of a few beasts of 5X classification which are like that, but most of them are not and he is not disclosing the type of beast for Merlin's sake.

She couldn't do anything. He assured her about its nature and if anything happens, he will be responsible as the type of creature will not be specified in the permission.

"Very well. It will be 500 Galleons." she relented. It is high because 5X beasts are dangerous and it is set up like that to discourage most people who wish to have them and put themselves and others in danger.

"Remember, Mr Potter, it won't be specified which Beast it is and you will be responsible for anything that happened because of this Creature of yours," she said sternly and Harry nodded and gave her the money for permission and a letter came out, permitting him to have one. He nodded in satisfaction and left the office with a 'Have a nice day' and a respectful nod.

Harry tucked the letter in the inner pocket of his robe and moved to level three, where the Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes office lay.

He entered the office and went to the improper use of magic section, where his letter was addressed from when Dobby used the hover charm last year. He saw a young woman working with a name plaque saying 'Mafalda Hopkirk', assistant manager.

She is the one who sent him the letter last year and he remembered the name of the woman and knocked on the open door. She took notice of him and allowed him in and he entered and closed the door behind.

"Good Morning, Madam Hopkirk. I'm-" he was interrupted from speaking as she rose from her seat and extended her hand. Harry recognising the gesture, brushed his lips against her knuckles.

"I know who you are, Mr Potter. Tell me, how can I help you today?" she asked in a calm tone. He didn't know why he got the feeling that she is after something, but he continued anyway.

"Madam, I'm here to request you to cancel the notice that you sent me for breaking the statute of secrecy last year as all the parties present know about the magical world," he said coming straight to the point. She didn't know that and this piqued her interest.

"Can you explain further Mr Potter? I'm not aware of that fact," Hopkirk asked. Harry explained about his relatives and their sister to her. She 'consoled' him by taking his hand into her's and telling him soothing words. Harry played along.

Now he knew what she wants. But he doubted he could do it anytime soon. Maybe with some experience, he can do it. After all, he is good looking, add the additional effect of the ritual and is wealthy and is famous in the Magical world.

If this women want anything they want in their partners, these going to be on top and he like the feeling when she came close to him. Maybe using Time Turner increased his age at least more than he should actually be. Anyway, he liked this and made a note to explore this angel more.

He blamed this feeling on his teenage hormones and maybe partly on the woman in front of him. She is not half bad. She is developed and had nice curves at least from what he could see and is willing to do soothe him. Maybe later, but now the work is the priority.

"As you can see, I am not responsible for that. You can relate to my situation, right, Madam?" he said in a sad tone and gave her puppy dog eyes. The puppy dog eyes with his aristocratic face made her give in and hug him. Harry liked the feeling more.

"Yes, Harry. I can understand. The violation will be lifted from your file and I'll see to it personally." she said with determination. Harry hugged her tighter. He is almost her height so there is no chance of missing the look of determination in her eyes.

Harry internally smirked at his predicament. He is not even fully developed, yet this woman is throwing herself at him. His Slytherin side is exploring all the possibilities that could benefit him from this meeting.

After spending some time with Hopkirk, as she permitted him to call her that. With some more enjoyment in Harry's case as she can't help but hug him after listening to his story and a promise to write to her from time to time, Harry left the office of the Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes victorious.

Harry had experienced smothering of a grown woman for the first time, as Mrs Weasley doesn't count. Harry left in more high spirits than he actually thought he would.

Harry was torn between going to DMLE or finding more about the Prophecy between him and Voldemort. In the end, his curiosity about his life has won out and Harry went to the Department of Mysteries on the 9th level. He knows very little about this department. As the name suggests, it is really a mystery to most of the ministry workers as well.

Harry entered and one fact was very clear to him, this level bore a striking difference to those above: the black-tiled walls were bare with no windows and doors, apart from a plain black one at the end of the corridor that led into the Department proper.

Light was provided only by torches, which glowed with a blue-white light. A small flight of steps to the left led to what he could assume to be Level Ten.

As Harry entered the black door, he came to a round room which he assumed to be the Entrance Chamber, unknown to him, it was designed to disorient any unauthorised personnel who entered it. It was a circular room with a dark marble floor that looked almost like standing water, candles emitting a cool blue light, and twelve handleless doors.

Whenever a door closed, the walls rotated, making it impossible to determine which door was which.

Not able to make heads or tails he thought of going back but a cloaked person entered the hall and Harry immediately latched to the person as he couldn't identify it to be a male or female.

Harry's attempt worked and with a grunt, the person turned to him. He saw a badge on the person. It read 3rd Class, Unspeakable. He didn't know what that meant. He looked at the cloaked figure and the person stared back at him.

"What do you want kid?" came a neutral voice. Again he couldn't make heads or tails about it being male or female. He answered it anyway.

"I'm sorry, um. But I'm here for a prophecy. Can you please guide me there?" he asked uncertainly. Though he was improving and embracing his Slytherin nature more, he is still a kid and can he uncertain some cases and this is one of them.

The person thought for a minute and nodded and went to the fourth door directly behind them.

Harry followed it and entered a room which is full of shelves. They were so many of them, the place is high as a church and full of nothing but towering shelves covered in small, dusty, glass orbs.

They glimmered dully in light, issuing from more candle brackets set at intervals along the shelves. Like those in the circular room behind him, their flames were burning blue. The room was very cold. Harry observed.

"This is the Hall of prophecies. All the prophecies made were kept here. Which one are you searching for? Like name, year or the seer of it." asked the person impatiently.

"Ah, it is about Harry Potter and Tom Riddle." at the perplexed expression of the person, Harry corrected "Lord Voldemort," said Harry but unlike others, the person didn't flinch at the mention of You-know-who or He-who-must-not-be-named. Weird names people gave Voldemort. Anyway, he was taken to an aisle that had these glowing blue orbs. In the front row was an orb which he could read the name of.

S.P.T to A.P.W.B.D

Dark Lord and

Harry Potter

It, like the other orbs, was misty with shimmering blue clouds. He turned to the person with him.

"Can I have it?" Harry asked Uncertain of the response.

"Generally, they are not given to outsiders. But you being one of the mentioned people in the Prophecy, it can be arranged, but remember to keep it a secret. We don't want people to visit our department as some celebrity spout something about it." the person said sternly and Harry nodded at that.

Harry was given the orb and when he pocketed it, he saw another one replace the one he took. He looked at the cloaked figure but didn't get any answer. He shrugged it off.

'It is a suitable name for the department I guess,' he thought as he left the mysterious department.

And Cut.

That's it for this Chapter, folks. Hope you have liked it. Tell me, what do you think of the chapter and story in general.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

17