Chapter 151 : The Demon
14.2k 27 283
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The tied man screamed in pain, but that didn’t help him, nor did his anguish affect the girl licking a Popsicle on a chair beside him.

“This was your fault. You could have been long dead with your brothers by now, and we could have returned home. But no, you had to go open that stupid mouth of yours to act rough and insult our young master?” The girl sucked on her Popsicle as she looked at the man's sorry looks.

“Please spare me… I didn't mean to say that… Please just kill me before that demon returns. Malcolm… I raised you for years… Help me beg… Or just kill me already.” The man who was bleeding begged a young boy who was shivering to the side. He has seen the gang killing people… But not like this madness.

“Oh… Malcolm, I thought you swore to be our little puppy from now on… Do you intend to help your old boss?” Nora smirked as she talked to the boy while taking out a dagger from her pouch.

“No…. Not at all…. I am all yours… He just kidnapped me from an orphanage….” The little kid said as he shook his head in horror. He didn’t know why these girls annihilated the gang he belonged to. All he knew is that they couldn't resist at all and that they were slaughtered like chickens. If it were not for one of the girls taking pity on him, and convincing the others to take him as their apprentice, he would have been long dead … or worse, He might have ended up like his boss… Former boss, being cut by that demon girl, who after some cutting some flesh, got dissatisfied with her knives. They were hindering her art. She said that she would go get some surgical tools… He didn’t know what “surgical” meant… But he didn’t like the sound of it.

“Oh, what a good boy… I will tell you a secret then…Hehe…” Nora said as she teased him, “Do you know that our big sister, despite her beauty, was never assaulted by any of our trainers…? I guess not, you didn’t see her real face.” She said as the boy shook his head… That veiled girl is simply crazy. The boss only said that he would kill her and then cut her bastard master to pieces… Did she have to cut him open like a fish?

“Well, anyone who sees our big sister at work would naturally forget everything about her beauty… So remember… Never betray her, or insult the young master… ” Nora said, chuckling as she saw his terrified eyes. This little boy would be the first assassin they would train. They took him in as a test subject. He had a background in crime already anyway.

When Victor reached the mansion, He wanted to talk with El and ask her about that Kline, But she was nowhere to be found, and according to the twins she was being “Educated” by Hilda.

Victor nodded. That girl has potential, but she needs a lot of “Education”.
So, after checking on everyone, and ordering Margret to find more “sexy” clothing for Alex, he dragged Alpha to the study under the girl's envious looks.

"Does the young master need anything ?" Alpha asked him as he sat at his desk.

"Sit down…Did you get the data about that Connor?” He asked,

“Aria sent me some preliminary data that she found. But, I needed more info, so I forwarded everything to Kai. He should call me when he finds anything useful.” She said as she relaxed on a couch next to the desk,

“That’s good. Create a full profile then trace him silently. This man should not be very powerful now, but he might lead us to others of his kind.” Victor said with an evil smile, luckily leveling up is not easy, and that demon would have to level up like any normal player. That idiot might be a good pawn to sacrifice when needed.

“I understand,” Alpha said, she was also very curious about these otherworldly invaders.

“Now, Let’s talk about something else… Do you want to awaken your sisters? To make them Players?” he asked,

“You only have the two talismans that we got from that artist… I thought you were saving those for some future wife?” She said with some sarcasm in her voice… She was right.

“I have another method, I found an unopened Dungeon. Interested?” He asked as he relaxed in his chair and Alpha tensed up.

“What ?! How do you know?... Ah, right you have that powerful appraisal skill…” She said as she squinted her eyes and answered, “Yes, I want them to be players.” She said, being a player would mean that they wouldn’t have to hide anymore. And with their bloodlines, they would definitely not be weak.

“How about your little girls?” He asked, meaning the girls she took from the brothel and was training.

“I would have to transport them in secret…But yes, I want them to be players too.” She said, trying hard to hide her smile, with that she will have a mighty army of players.

“Do you trust them enough?” He asked.

“Don’t worry, in the family base we have a tattoo engraving artifact, I used it on them.” She said,

“Ohh… is it exclusive to you, or would another Von Richter heir be able to command them too?” Victor asked, making Alpha a little nervous. This guy can't be tricked easily.

“It depends on the Authority of the artifact master….”She said. Making him squint his eyes,

“Then re-brand the artifact again when you go there. Think of me at that time.” He said, making her squint her eyes. He wants to use his Authority through her… Can he do that? How many secrets was he hiding?

“How much authority do you have exactly?” She asked… If she ever wanted to be free and dispel his enslavement skill on her, her Authority must double his at the very least.

“That’s a secret… But since you have been a good girl I will tell you if you give me a kiss.” He said with a smirk.

Alpha frowned… She really didn’t like to kiss him. She felt disgusted from touching any man… But… She really needs to know his Authority for her future plans.
Taking a deep breath she nimbly stood up then leaned on the office and pecked his cheek. He tried to move his face to kiss her lips, but she was cautious not to fall for his little tricks. After that, she retreated swiftly, not giving him a chance to do anything funny.

“You are no fun at all… “ He said with a sigh, “Fine then, My Authority is a little more than 50. That’s the only info that lousy kiss can get you.” He said with a proud smile, making her gasp in shock.

“You are kidding….” Even the first ancestor of her family only had an Authority of 64 points according to the family literature. Now Victor was saying he had more than 50? That means she needs 100 Points!!

“I am not joking at all, why would I fool you? You can get an appraisal talisman and use it if you want.” He said casually as he smiled as he watched her sit down in shock for the next 10 minutes. She knew he was not lying. Her entire plan has just been crushed.

“How did you do it?” She asked after a while as she weighed her options… This guy has just become a player. Did he gain something in a dungeon? Maybe she can do it too.

“I had a lucky encounter with a great treasure. It helped exploit a system bug…. But I can’t tell you what it is. It’s no longer viable anyway.” He said, making her frown… She heard of those bugs… It seems like she had to readjust her plan… Does she need to follow him for real from now on… He was not bad at all. Being both smart and powerful. But… What about her family's revenge? What about her plans to conquer the world? Damn it. Alpha cursed silently but made sure not to show it.

“I understand… How many people are going to that dungeon?” She asked, changing the subject.

“Uncertain… I plan to let the assassin girls go too, and maybe a few other girls….” He said, thinking of Mira, and maybe El if she was obedient… There was that dog too… Camellia.

“Would there be any guys?” She asked sarcastically.

“Alex would be there.” He said, making Alpha want to spit on him as if he didn’t know that Alex was a girl.

“The Chicks?” She asked,

“No… Not yet anyway. Even if I trusted them enough, I still need them to do things around for me, and I don’t want anyone to find that they are players. That would raise too many unnecessary questions.” He said as he knocked his fingers on the desk.

“So you want to go raid the dungeon with your harem?” She asked with a disgusted look.

“I won’t go there, as I have school to attend with Lily and the twins. And I want you girls to be less reliant on me. So you will lead the raid.” He said, making Alpha raise her eyebrow. She didn’t expect that.

“You trust me too much to give me such an important task.” She said,

“Yes, you are my smartest and most obedient little wife after all.” He said with a smile making her look to the side, hiding her disturbed look.
“I want you to train the girls on dungeon raids for the next week. And we would choose a good time for the raid after they are ready… The dungeon is an E rank. It’s called The Withered Snakes Dungeon. Expect snakes and poisons. So the girls might need to learn how to kill and cook snakes. You would also need to prepare some antivenom vials.” He said,

“I understand.” She nodded.

“Then you are dismissed.” He said casually. She is smart enough to figure out what else was needed.

Alpha saluted respectfully and then left the room while thinking about what to do…

Victor chuckled watching her leave then turned on the computer on his desk.
The overall situation has been getting a little messy lately. He didn’t know if this was his effect or if his family was destined to be destroyed one way or another. But he must prepare for contingencies, for that he decided to write instructions for the girls to follow if something went wrong, like what happened when he was in a coma.

 

A summer storm was rare, but tonight was one. Looking at the clock it was 1.00 AM. time to act.
She needs to get to the Basement and get the Mountain deed, and whatever light treasure she could find. Then she would leave this hell hole.

El silently and nimbly jumped out of her bed…
“Ouch,” Her butt still hurts. That old wench beat her good. She will get her revenge someday.

Leaving the room through the window, she nimbly crossed the wet ledge and re-entered from the corridor window. Locked doors can’t stop this young miss.

Putting her feet nimbly on the corridor carpet, she slowly made her way to the stairs. The rain noise outside hid her footsteps.

Just as she was about to turn a corner, she heard a noise. Someone was heading in this direction.
Looking to the side, she quickly hid behind a grand plant pot that was in a corner just as Mina and Mana turned the corner.

“I can’t believe the young master kicked us out of his room…” Mana said as she pouted.

“You can’t blame him… It was all that slut, Margret's, fault… I can’t believe we are her friends. Did she have to reach her hand there? She knows better than us that the young master can’t touch women…” Mina said with a hateful tone.

“Well, she deserves that punishment… I bet she wouldn’t be able to sit at her desk tomorrow at school. Hehehe” Mana giggled,

“Yes, we better be ready too… Tomorrow will be the first day at school, we will proudly show the world that we are…”

With that their voice faded.
El waited another minute before moving out of her hideout. Looked left twice and right twice.
Thankfully, the corridor was only illuminated by dim ambient lighting at night. So keeping to the shadows, she went downstairs to the main hallway.
Making sure no one was in sight, she began to make her way to the basement stairs across the dining room.
A sound of yelp was heard, and the next moment she went under the dining table. Two girls were on the sofa. They were sitting in a very weird position…

"Ouch..."

“It’s your fault you get punished… You lose the wager anyway. You owe me $10000.” Theta laughed loudly as she applied some kind of ointment to Margret’s …. El didn’t see where exactly.

“I didn’t know that he was not asleep. And I only wanted to slip my panties into his pocket… I didn’t expect him to catch me. He thought that I was going to give him a… Anyway, I didn’t lose yet the panties are still in the bedding… as long as he doesn’t find them the wager is still on. I will try again…” Margret spat. “Ouch be careful… Yes right there…”

El didn’t care about their conversation, she just took the opportunity as the lightning struck to crawl across the room until she reached the opposing corridor. Safe.

Now, to the stairs… Hopefully, no one is in the way…
She reached the basement door safely and through the keyhole she could survey the situation on the other side.

She almost screamed in shock. It was a long corridor that had 5 doors. Guarding them were thirteen armed men standing vigilantly. Each man had a hunting dog accompanying him… One of the dogs looked at the door.

El stepped back immediately, What the f*ck are they hiding in there?

El frowned. If she opened the door, would those men notice her? Probably… What if she waited for the lightning… That would not work…. She was not fast enough to reach the closest door without being seen or bit by a dog.

Weighing her options, El decided to leave this place and return with Mr. Kline later. Uncle Black always said that you need to live to fight another day. And to never risk it, especially with high-profile targets.

Stepping back, she gave the mansion a last look. Searching for a treasure to take, but sadly, even the lightest treasure here weighed as much as her.
She should have taken something from the upper floor.

How about staying to try another night? No, absolutely not, never. She can’t stand any more lessons from that Demon Hilda.
Returning without any spoils would surely get her in trouble with the Villagers.
Maybe she can steal one of the gold-plated car bumpers... She saw them in the garage.

Sighing in frustration, El sneaked toward the back door. Silently opening it. She stepped into the dark back pathway just as lightning struck, illuminating a veiled demon that was staring right at her.

“Now, what do we have here?” The demon coldly said.

283