Chapter 237: Mike
9.9k 14 255
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The plane landed at NewLure city airport at exactly 2.00 PM. Victor stepped down and looked at his watch. There is still time. So he looked at Margret, who had a complex look in her eyes as she looked around. This city held many memories.

“Let’s go,” Victor said totally ignoring Alex who was tasked with the bags. She was dressed as a maid this time around. She changed her uniform on the airplane.

“Where to?” Margret asked as she followed Victor out of the airport through the VIP gate, ignoring the envious eyes of the random girls there who were charmed by Victor's handsomeness.

“My plan would start at 7.00 PM. So we will go meet Mike. I already sent him a message. And we will be staying at his mansion tonight. He should have already sent someone to pick us up.” Victor said, looking around and then frowning a little after finding their guide standing beside a luxurious car. It was none other than his cousin Ron, who became a semi-player and was sent to work in this city.

“Oh cousin Ron, it’s been a while.” Victor greeted Ron who had a complex look in his eyes.

“Cousin Victor… Nice to meet you again.” Ron said as he watched Alex, put a heavy bag.

“Did Mike send you to pick me up?” Victor asked,

“Yes, he is waiting for you,” Ron replied. He was really worried that Victor might bully him. He would have no way to resist. He has been taught his place by Zoe a few weeks ago and by Mike after arriving here.

“Then let’s go,” Victor said, making Ron a little relieved as he watched Victor go with Margret and Maid Alex and sit in the back. He quickly hurried to the driver's seat while wondering why did that maid look strange. It was as if she was a man, but not a man...

The trip was silent, awkwardly silent as Ron chose to say nothing, and Victor didn’t really go out of his way to poke at him… For the first time in his life, Ron thought that Victor might not be this bad…. He quickly withdrew that as he glanced at the mirror and found that Victor was napping on that hot redhead’s lap. Ron realized that Victor had more important things than picking on him.

It took them 20 Minutes to reach a grand mansion that was built right at the center of the city, where every inch of land was worth gold.

The car quickly entered the gilded gates as the guards recognized Ron and nodded to him as he passed them then headed to the mansion front yard which was adorned by a grand fountain that featured a group of 10 naked women surrounding a naked handsome man who was shooting water out of his private parts! Not only him but the women statues too!

Damn this pervert! Alex quickly blushed and looked away, setting her eyes on Margret who was also checking the statue with an inspecting look. She was focusing on his private parts. Damn this slut! Alex cursed inwardly.
“This is my brother Mike. He is a proud pervert.” Victor said, making Ron who was parking the car nod. Even compared to the family’s standard. Mike was a pervert. A big pervert. He was shocked when he first arrived here. After some ‘education’, Mike took him on a tour around the city's entertainment establishments. Every Von Weise deserves such a trip after his ceremony.
By the end of the day, Ron was completely exhausted. Mike on the other hand was still in the mood for some more action, it was as if the party had just started… It made Ron wonder if the difference between a player and a semi-player was really this big.

“Oh…” Margret said nothing as she stepped down from the car first, keeping her eyes on the statue… At its crotch to be exact. “Is this statue accurate?” She asked Ron, who shrugged his shoulders, how was he supposed to know? If it were really accurate then his cousin Mike would be a real monster.

“It is 97% accurate.” Victor nodded, in his previous life Mike always complained that despite the accuracy, the sculptor made certain parts of the statue a little smaller due to the material’s constraints and artistic proportions…

“Did you meet Mike before?” He whispered in Margret’s ear, putting his hand around her tense shoulder, making her relax immediately as she felt his caring touch.

“It… It was just a passing meeting… nothing happens…. It was a masked ‘party’, I didn’t see his face, he had purple hair though…. it was definitely him though…” she whispered nervously. Fearing that Victor might feel a little angry. “He was friends with that guy. Mr.X,” she added,

“Oh…I see… No matter what, I will help you. You only belong to me now!” Victor reassured her again, taking her shaking hand and squeezing it, making her smile as she followed him to the door where a bald butler was waiting for them. It was Mike’s personal butler, Oran. A eunuch.

“Young master Victor,” Oran bowed, “Welcome to the TrueLove Mansion. The master is waiting for you.” He added standing back up and inviting Victor inside.

“Help my maid, Alex, deliver my bags to my room.” He told Oran, pointing at Alex then went inside. Totally ignoring her. He had warned her before that he would be treating her like this because of his plan, but it still left a bad taste in her mouth. Especially after seeing how he was tenderly treating Margret, her mortal enemy.

Victor and Margret were guided through a heavily decorated corridor into a big living room, where his brother Mike was sitting surrounded by two blond twins who were pampering him. He was dressed in a golden suit that contrasted his purple hair perfectly.

“Brother!” Mike said as he stood up and quickly approached Victor hugging him tightly. “It’s been a while! Look how much you grew up!” the last time Mike met Victor was 3 years ago before Victor was sent to boarding school.

NAME: Mike Von Weise

LEVEL: 49

CLASS: Void Monk

AUTHORITY: 7

Strength: 167 + *200
Agility: 155 + *250
Intelligence: 155 + *170

Luck: 38 + *10
Charm: 40 + *10
Order: 35

SKILLS :
Killer gaze, S
* Draconic Howl, A
* Dragon Claw, A
Void Punch, A
Void Kick, A
Void Step, A
Fist Arts, A
Endurance, A
* Fire Resistance, A
* Charm, B
Purify, B
Evade, B
Sword Arts, B
Poison Resistance, B
Damage Resistance, B
Stun Resistance, B
Spear Arts, C
Playboy, C
Cooking, D
Quick-Step, D
Spanking, F
* Instant Death Resistance, F

Bloodline Awakened
ELDER DRAGON *

EQUIPMENT:
Defense Talisman, S
Storage Ring, B
FATE STATUS
FATE’S POWER: B
SUMMARY (RISING)
NO DEFINED FATE
DESTINY LIST < 10 ORDER POINTS TO UNVEIL>

Victor, who was getting bear-hugged by Mike, was surprised, Mike had awakened his bloodline!
No wonder the family considered him one of the future candidates for the patriarch position. He had such a high level and authority at such a young age and he could conquer an F-ranked dungeon by himself.

“It’s nice to meet you again brother,” Victor said, acting a little embarrassed. Mike was one of Victor's closest allies in his past life. But due to his sensitive location in the family, he was ordered to stay away from Victor after he was kicked out.
As far as Victor knew, Mike was crippled a few years later in a dungeon accident, causing him to drop from the competition.
It was probably some kind of a conspiracy, but Victor had no evidence.

“Is this your girl?” Mike said, moving his eyes to Margret, who was nervous. He was inspecting her from head to toe. The same way he did back then...

“Yes, this is Margret. She is both my lover and my assistant.” Victor said, making her smile a little.

“Oh… Not bad, not bad at all! If you ever get bored of her, send her to me…” Mike said. He didn’t know why, despite being dressed like a businesswoman, this Margret gave him some vibes that he really liked! But as a gentleman, he doesn’t steal the women of others. This was one of his many principles.

“How about you introduce your girls?” Victor quickly changed the subject.

“Those are Honey and Bunny. My concubines. As you see, they are twins!” Mike said proudly, introducing the girls, and causing Margret to glare at him and then at Victor. Those two scumbags seemed to have the same depraved tastes. She had a feeling that it was only a matter of time before Victor built a naked bronze statue of himself in the mansion.

“Nice to meet you girls,” Victor, who was unaware of Margaret's assessment, said, making the twins chuckle like hookers. They were hookers in the past.

“Come on, sit down," Mike said, inviting Victor as he returned to his seat.

Victor nodded and dragged Margret to sit on an opposing couch.

"So, how has it been? Are you enjoying your time as an elite heir? I heard you did quite well at the ceremony. Even grandma was so impressed that she allowed you to enter the vault!" Mike said with a big smile.

"Yes, But great results come with a lot of responsibilities. Sadly, I have been busy establishing my own team. So I didn't have much time to relax yet." Victor sighed, he was telling the truth.

"Oh, you can wind up and relax here. Newlure city is known for its brothels." Mike said, "Do you want me to introduce you to a few?" Mike asked.

"No need, I am planning to visit The Red cow brothel tonight. I heard that it is the biggest in town." Victor said.

"It is, though its security is not top-notch…" Mike said, frowning. "Aren't you here to propose? We have already informed the Von Astrom family of your arrival today… wouldn't it be a little inappropriate to visit a brothel first?" Mike asked after chewing a cherry that one of his girls put in his mouth.

"I wanted to make it clear to them that they are the ones killing themselves to marry me. So I have to arrive a little late…" Victor said.

"True…" Mike frowned " Did mother learn about your marriage?" He asked.
Although Elena was not allowed to intervene in the family business. Mike wanted her to approve of Victor's marriage. He had already disappointed her with his 'Choices' after all.

"Yup, she was there when father told me about the marriage. And she didn't say anything. She is staying at Golden Waterfall Town. You should go give her a visit." Victor replied.

"Really! I really should.” Mike nodded with a wry smile, “I thought dad forbade her from leaving the Island until Lara was old enough?" He was both surprised and a little worried. He had avoided going back lately because he feared his mother would scold him if she saw any of his wives. She hated sluts.
Now there was a possibility she might decide to come to pay him a surprise visit….. he should probably cover that statue. It was built after losing a bet with Alice a year ago.

"I convinced him to let her have some time with her family…. And Lara is staying with me. It seemed that Luke made some blunder and father needed me to supervise her training instead of him," Victor said.

"I heard about that. Dad wants me to check on that bitch who seduced both Rex and Luke… The family wanted to execute her, but she turned out to be pregnant. So she is safe for now…" he sighed, he really didn't like the family rules… And that chick was interesting.

“Really?” Victor was surprised, that woman was destined to be with Mike, it seemed like his actions didn’t affect that. He could tell from the look on his elder brother’s face.

"Yeah…. I wonder though, why didn't dad ask me to take care of Lara?" Mike pondered. "I have far more experience than you," he added, trying to change the awkward subject,

"Are you really asking that?" Victor answered by gesturing to the statue that could be seen in all of its glory outside the window.

"Oh…" Mike chuckled embarrassingly. "How is that brat doing? I haven't seen her in a long time."

"She was a little sick lately, but she is much better now. " Victor said, “She is going to school now,” he added, pondering that he must fix Lara's bloodline ASAP.

"What!" Mike exclaimed, startling the twins who were now messaging his shoulders. "Didn't dad decide to home-school her after what happened with Alice?" Mike asked. Alice really crossed every line back then, making a carefree father like Theodore call his daughter a slut and then pass out of anger. Theodore was mistaken though, Alice was no longer a slut. She had crossed that line ages ago and was on a whole other level now… She was a super mega ultra slut who eats macho men for her three meals… and maybe a skinny one as an after-dinner refreshment.

"I convinced him, telling him that Lara will be staying at my mansion, so I will be able to monitor her," Victor explained not realizing that Mike was silently cursing at his older sister.

"I see… " Mike nodded, this is better for Lara. "So, on the phone, you said you needed my help, what can I do for you?" Mike asked to get to the real business at last.

"Yes, I can't tell you the whole story, but I am searching for a man who calls himself Mr.X… He is supposed to know you. " He said, squeezing the nervous Margaret's hand.

"Mr.X?" Mike looked at Victor, then at Margret, squinting his eyes…. He decided not to ask.

"I know 34 men and one woman who call themselves 'Mr.X'," Mike said after some pondering, "Such names are very common in the clubs and parties I attend." He added.

"Can I have a list?" Victor asked.

"I will prepare one tonight… I will also include those with the Mr.xx And Mr.xxx names," Mike nodded, "If you are going to kill any of them tell me first though," he warned.

"I understand," Victor said. He didn't expect to find him though, as Margret met him about 10 years later. "Margret will be doing some investigations to start an investment company for me in this city too. Would you mind helping her a little?" Victor asked.

"Of course, I will give you a list of phone numbers for the really big guys around town. Just mention my name and they would be more than glad to help you." Mike said with a charming smile, making her blush. Victor was more handsome, but Mike was more mature…

"Thanks..." Margret said, shaking her head a little. She had just realized that she was charmed.

Mike, seeing that she got hold of herself, nodded in admiration, then looked at Victor.
"Now, why don't we head for lunch… Let me introduce you to my other girls," Mike said as he stood up. “They have been busy in the kitchen, preparing a grand meal for their brother in law.." He added with a proud smile.

That's all for now, I will continue later or tomorrow with more chapters.

Thanks for the donations!

Enjoy.

255