Chapter 239: Alex Into Action
13.2k 40 239
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rita was immersed in her training when the familiar voice she waited for every day alerted her.

“Not bad, you can dress yourself now!” Victor said as he materialized beside her.

“Um…” She said as she turned around to look at him, floating in his dashing white cloak in the black emptiness.

“Did anything weird happen lately?” He asked her as he began to float around, checking her soul body, making her blush.

“No… Just the usual. That thing is getting bigger though.” She said,

“Ignore it for now. It can’t do a thing without my permission.” Victor said, “Now that you can control your soul to a good degree it is time for the next phase of your training,” He said,

“What?” She asked nervously, at first she didn’t really believe Victor, but she had no other choice. But after training in the way he taught her, she realized how powerful his methods were.

“First things first. After finishing today, I will connect your neural pathways… You will be able to hear and see what’s happening outside.” Victor said, making her nervous. “Don’t worry, your pain receptors will not be connected now, and you will not be able to move… For the next duration, you will have to learn four things! You have to be able to return to this state while keeping your outside senses. The second thing is to watch how the demon controls your body. You might need to imitate it later. The third thing is that you have to listen to those people outside, make sure to pick up any useful information.” Victor said,

“Ahh…. I understand…” She said, “When can I regain control of my body?” She asked,

“When you learn how to fight! This is your lesson for today. Soul fighting methods. Let’s begin, I can only train you for one hour today,” Victor said, turning his body slowly into a dragon. “Defend yourself!” He said attacking her.

Ron was sighing as he drove the car, glancing every now and then at ‘Victor’ who was sitting in the back seat, looking at the city out of the window, seemingly lost in thoughts.
Ron was thankful that Victor was very considerate and was not making fun of him. Or giving him unreasonable demands.

He was really nervous about this assignment when Mike made him be Victor’s assistant for his stay here, but he is thankful now. At least the situation was not as awkward as he expected. Victor was not that bad.

Due to the downtown traffic, it took them 30 Minutes to reach their destination. The Red Cow Brothel. Ron had some profound memories of this place. It was where he had his first time.

“We have reached our destination... Young master…” Ron said.

“Ah… Oh….” Victor said nervously as he looked around, opening the door without waiting for Ron to do it for him. He nervously stepped out, bumping his head in the process.

“Ouch…” Victor said, holding his head as he stood up.

“Are you ok?” Ron who also stepped down asked,

“I am fine… Let’s go.” Victor said as he looked at the neon dancing lights around the grand building… Did they need all of this for a brothel?

“Me too?” Ron asked.

“I plan to stay until the morning,” Victor said loudly as if he was afraid someone would not hear him. “You… You can take a room, and enjoy your night. I will pay for it!” He added, making himself appear as domineering as possible.

“Ah…. Ok!” Ron didn’t really mind. Mike had been keeping him busy and he didn’t have a chance to relax lately… And this place was expensive! He didn’t mind making Victor pay his bill.

So the two ‘men’ quickly swaggered their way into the grand brothel. Two pretty girls at the door quickly bowed and welcomed them, giggling charmingly as they opened the door for the guests.

Alex was looking around nervously as he entered the main lobby and headed toward the receptionist. That’s when he heard a voice calling him.

“Victor? Is that you?” Someone said, making the nervous fake Victor and Ron look back. It was a handsome blond young man who was walking toward them with two other guys. “I Knew it was you! You are the only one I know with this stupid hair color!”

“Hanz, who is this guy? ” another young man, who was walking with Hanz, asked,

“It is the one and only Victor White! He was in my class at high school.” Hanz said with a mocking voice. “He is the one I told you about...”

“The coward who can’t touch girls?” the other guy asked.

“That’s the one!” Hanz said, looking at ‘Victor’ mockingly.

“Did you grow some balls, at last, to come to this place?” He asked. Making the fake Victor frown, not knowing how to answer.

After looking at Hanz’s wicked eyes, She realized that this guy was definitely a bully. He must have been aiming at Victor. Today was her chance to save Victor’s image!

“This young master had always had balls!” she lied, “Stop spouting nonsense or I would kick your ass, you piece of shit!” She said threateningly activating a part of his warrior aura, making Hanz step back and then fall on his butt like a coward ruining the image that he carefully crafted for his new ‘friends’.

“You!.... How dare you talk to me like that!” Hanz as a bully didn’t like to be challenged, especially by small bunnies like this Victor, whom he used to pick on all the time… He hurried to stand up, but his legs were still shaking.

“I would even dare to talk to your father like this! I wonder what dog gave birth to an imbecile like you!” Alex scolded again, making Hanz get really angry and prepare for a fight just as a fat man ran to their side, he was a manager at this brothel… He was responsible for any trouble here.

“Are there any problems?” The manager said carefully, making Hanz pause and look at one of his new ‘friends’.

“It’s just that this arrogant guy is very annoying… He is blocking our way! I want him kicked out of the brothel.” one young man said, helping Hanz a little. He didn’t like Victor’s attitude at all. This was his turf! How dare someone other than him act arrogantly here.

“I see…” the manager said, this young man was the son of one of their minor shareholders, so he had to give him some face. He turned and looked at ‘Victor’. “Young master, I have to…..” he paused as he noticed Ron who was standing subserviently behind.

“Young Master Ron…. Is this your friend?” He asked nervously.

“How dare you! This is young Master Victor, Master Mike's little brother.” Ron quickly explained. “It’s that bastard who blocked our way.” he clarified pointing at Hanz as Victor glared coldly at everyone.

The manager panicked… This was close… Very Close…. Master Mike owned 98% of this place after all. If the boss knew that he was about to kick Master Mike’s little brother out, his end would be miserable… Very miserable… He has seen people losing their little brothers over lighter offenses.

“Oh… Young master Victor, Welcome!” He bowed down slightly, hiding the shake in his legs. Then, taking a deep breath, he turned to glare at Hanz and his friends. “What are you bastards doing here? This place is not for scumbags! How old are you anyway? We don’t welcome minors here!” He yelled, “GUARDS” He called, making a group of burly guards quickly approach and grab the three shocked guys.

“It’s them who are making trouble, not us!” Hanz yelled, making his new ‘friends’ realize that he was an idiot. Thankfully they learned the truth pretty quickly.

“Kick them out!” The manager said, making the guards quickly drag the humiliated guys.

“Stop… “ the fake Victor said, “Before getting their butts kicked, I want them to see how big my balls are!” she said, making everyone in the lobby pause and look at her.

“Come again, young master?” The manager didn’t hear it well.

“Ah… It’s not like that…. They said that I have no balls, I just want them to see how many girls I will order tonight!” Victor explained herself, making everyone sigh in relief. So that's what he meant!

In fact, Alex wanted to make Victor appear as manly as possible, but she was failing miserably.

“Oh…. Of course young master, this brothel is one of the best, we will definitely have your request, no matter what it is.” The manager, seeing that all the people in the lobby were looking at them, quickly said, “What is the young master’s request?” He asked, making Alex pause and think deeply remembering how Victor phrased it at the brothel before.

“Give me your biggest room… And … And …. I want 10 girls… The sluttiest and most experienced 10 you have……. No, make them 15!” She said loudly. Trying to sound as domineering as Victor when he said it at that time. She was doing perfectly fine in that regard.

Everyone in the lobby paused. Especially Ron, who was not sure he heard that right.

“Can you phrase that again young master?” the manager had to ask.

“Yes, 15 well-experienced girls… This young master wants to enjoy his time, not teach some noobs… I need them to know what they are doing!'' She said again not realizing what she was asking for. “If you don’t have my request I will go to another place.” She acted domineering.

“Of course we have it!.... How about you Young master Ron, would you be joining us?” The manager asked nervously,

“No thanks… I will take my usual room.” Ron quickly clarified, he didn’t want to be grouped with this pervert.

“I understand…. “ The manager nodded, then gestured to an assistant to take care of Rob as he invited Victor to follow him.

On the other hand, Hanz and his ‘friends’, who were dragged out of the brothel and thrown in the back street, were in shock… That Victor had some really heavy tastes…

Alex was invited into a big gilded room that had a grand heart-shaped rotating bed in its center, with a full array of controls for everything that a perverted customer might need.
“Please wait a few minutes, young master… Your ‘request’ might take some time to prepare… Would you be needing any tools or props?” The manager asked after showing Victor in.

“Props…. No thanks!” Victor said she had just remembered that she had her own props. She took them from Margret and threw them in her ring not knowing what to do with them. She didn’t expect them to come in handy this fast.

“I see…. Young master…. I have to remind you…. Some of the merchandise you requested are delicate… So you might need to be extra careful..” The manager said as he reached the door.

“I understand.” The nervous Victor said. She didn’t Understand though. All she knew is that she will not be using the spear shaft this time around.

“Your request will be here shortly. Feel free to take a shower or relax on the bed.” The manager said closing the door.

Alex sighed and threw herself on the extra soft bed. She felt nice that Victor needed her, but he must stop making her do those perverted missions… Should she tell him the truth? No… Maybe a little? Definitely No. She promised her father after all.

It was 15 minutes later when the door knocked, making Alex, who seemed to have fallen asleep at some level, sit up and look at the 15 girls who entered the room one by one and then closed the door firmly behind them.

“Young master, sorry for making you wait…” one of them said with a unique smile.

It was at that very moment that the sleepy Alex realized that she made a mistake….a big mistake… A huge mistake. After today, Victor’s reputation was definitely ruined.

Those were 15 girls…. 15 Very experienced girls… In other words, old women!

Alex looked with despair at the woman who looked back at her with blushing faces… The youngest between them was older than her grandmother!

She quickly recalled when she made her mistake. Victor ordered “The prettiest and most experienced”, not “The most experienced” alone. Those two phrases meant two entirely different things in a place like this!

She has messed up! Victor’s reputation was beyond salvageable… she knew that quite well…
Can she take her request back? Probably not… Victor asked her to be decisive! And she had no face to do that after all the uproar she caused outside.
The damage was already done anyway.

Victor would definitely punish her… She must make sure not to let him know!

“Young master, is everything ok?” another ‘Girl’ asked, drooling at Victor’s handsome face, and his young body.

“.......” Alex grimaced. Deciding to go on with her mission. “Let’s drink some wine first…” She said. Hopefully, Margret’s toys will not be too rough for them.

239