Chapter 243: The News (2)
11.1k 46 253
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I just want to know what mistake I made in raising my children.” Elena sighed after she finished watching the TV report.

“I think he is fine…” Luna, who was sitting opposite her said… Theodore had 3 wives after all, and she was number 4.
She really liked Victor, he was really nice to her. Theodore had already told her that it was Victor’s idea to make her move here with Elena so that they can get to know each other.

“You don’t understand! Victor is my third child! I should have had enough experience in education! I made sure to educate him to be a sensible and respectable man… He was supposed to refrain from such brazen behavior in public!” she began to complain, “Other than announcing to the world that he will marry two girls this brazenly, didn’t you see how he molested that poor reporter… I just want him to be a little more sensible, not like his two older siblings who have already crossed the line of no return! ” Elena wanted to cry.

“Really?” Luna asked. This sounded like an interesting story!

“I don’t want to talk about it…” Elena said.

“Talk about what?” A voice made the two women smile as they looked at the door. It was none other than their husband, Theodore.

“Husband!” Elena jumped into his embrace, “You didn’t tell me you were coming to Golden waterfall town,” she has been staying here with Luna since last week, and the two have become good friends.

“I just had some time,” he said, hugging Elena and Luna who slowly stood up to greet her dear husband.

“Did you watch the announcement?” Elena asked him.

“Yes, Victor asked me to make sure to push for it to be broadcasted globally!” he said with an admiring smile. This son of his was very much to his liking!

“Isn’t this too much?” she asked.

“No, Victor is only acting. This is a show of power… It might even help Mike in his bid to be the next Patriarch.” Theodore said.

“What about Lara, she is staying with Victor…. What if his actions influenced her to be like her elder sister?” Elena said with a worried tone. She stopped mentioning Alice’s name three years ago when Alice came home with a group of leashed semi-naked macho men crawling on all fours. It nearly gave her a heart attack.

“Don’t worry…” Theodore pondered, “I have been keeping a close eye on her. If she showed any signs of weird interests I would pull her away immediately,” he said.

After a couple of detours, Victor reached his meeting point with Alpha at about 11 pm.

The black van was waiting for him. It was on a side dirt road surrounded by trees.

“Did you like the feeling of kidnapping girls so much that you made it a habit?” Alpha rudely asked as Camelia who was driving the car bowed slightly to Victor.

“In a way…” he sighed. He really didn’t want to kidnap Nova, she was supposed to come with him willingly to meet her Tomtom.

“Who is this one?” she asked as she watched him throw Nova in the Van, then cover her.

“My supposed fiance.” Victor said, “Don’t worry about it.”

“I won’t…. Did you really have to change the meeting location at the last minute and then make me wait for you here in the wilderness?” she asked again in annoyance, she was supposed to meet him in Newlure city, but he sent her new coordinates at the last moment… She was a busy girl!

“When dealing with people of the Heavenly sect, we can’t be too careful,” Victor said.

“What? This girl is from the heavenly sect?” she gasped nervously. Those were also her family’s enemies!

“No, but her mother and loved one are…” Victor said as he took out a talisman and began to add a set of strange symbols on it using his blood.

“What are you doing?” Alpha asked.

“Enhancing this…” Victor said, pasting the talisman on Nova’s head where it burnt turning into an ashen symbol on her forehead.

“This should work for about a month. Even if they used a bloodline tracker they won’t be able to find her…Your base should have a secure cell or a hidden vault like the one in golden Waterfall town right?” he asked as he proceeded to take a sample of Nova’s blood.

“Yes…. There is a shielded prison.”
Her base used to belong to her family after all.

“Lock her in there… Don’t treat her too badly though… and don’t reveal any info,” Victor said. “She might have something to do with demons.”

“Oh…” Alpha inspected the fainted Nova, “Is that all?” she asked.

“Yes… You can go now,” he said and turned to leave.

“I have some news for you!” she said, making him halt.

“What?”

“I was contacted by your grandfather… They want to cooperate with my organization.”

“Didn’t you already tell me that? Do it… Ask for access to their database in exchange for info about players.”

“I already did that… I was just informing you.” she spat, “We found that crazy reporter Jane too, and her boyfriend too.”

“Keep them locked for now… And try to recruit her as an affiliate agent in exchange for protection. We might use them later… Act as if we are her allies.”

“I understand. That would be all…..Where are you going now?” Alpha asked.

“Downtown… Alex should have finished with……..” Victor paused as he closed his eyes, focusing on Alex. She was in the police station, waiting like a good girl in an empty interrogation room.

Victor almost stumbled and fell… What did that idiot do now?

“Anything wrong?” Alpha didn’t like the look on his face.

“I am not sure yet…. But probably yes…” he said, as he began to run heading back to Newlure city.

Alex was waiting in the interrogation room for three hours when some very rude young master smacked her head.

“Ah… Young master!” she said, noticing him.

“What happened? Why are you here?” Victor asked as he began to take off his dirt-filled clothes and replace them with a purple suit, not caring about Alex who was peeking at his well-built body with a slight blush.

“Ah… It all happened a few hours ago….”

“Make it quick!” he interrupted her.

“Ah… n…I…..Well…..In the brothel… I…. I met some nice ladies….” she said,

“And?” Victor wondered, What nice ladies go to brothels? Hookers.

"We chatted a little….."

"Then? I don't have all day!" Victor scolded again.

“They told me their story. Long story short, they were very pitiful, being forced to sell their bodies for money in order to pay off a loan shark and feed their gr…. Children,” she quickly said.

“Ah… Ok… Every business has its dark side,” he didn’t notice that Alex was withholding some vital information here.

“So… I had to help them… They were really pitiful….” she repeated, watching as Victor said nothing. “I went with them to that evil loan shark and offered to buy their loans, but he refused to let them go, then he insulted me….”

“Then things got out of hand?” he asked.

“Yes…They tried to use guns….15 gangsters are now missing their hands... Someone called the police, and I ended up here,” she said,

“You should have shown them my family badge to avoid an arrest,” Victor said.

“Ah… I was not arrested… They just needed my statement, this was self-defense after all… I wanted to finish this case so that those women can move on with their lives,” she said, earning herself another smack to the back of the head.

“You idiot! They are going to charge then arrest you!” Victor said, “I am 99% sure that they are cooking up a solid case against you at this very moment!” he added.

“Ahhh….” Alex didn’t know what to say, she had no experience dealing with the corrupt police system in this world… She was only arrested once before after all, and it was for a crime she committed.

“From now on I will be acting as myself, you will be invisible to others,” Victor said as flicked his fingers, making the astonished Alex return to her original form.
“Let’s go,” he said, heading to the door. “Follow me silently, and make sure to touch nothing!”

“Young master… The women…”

“I will fix their troubles.” Victor sighed. Although Alex was a dark scion, she was still a scion after all, and couldn’t help herself getting involved in all kinds of trouble.
He was not really angry about her getting arrested, this was an even better alibi than going to the brothel.

From now on, the one who went to the Von Astrom house and kidnapped Nova was a fake Victor! They can investigate to their heart's content.

When Victor stepped out of the ‘locked’ interrogation room. He was faced with the shocked faces of two police officers who were coming to arrest him, as he predicted.

“I will give you my statement later,” he said, “This young master is busy!”

“Shut up you piece of sh*t! You are under arrest….. AHHHHHHHH” he didn’t continue, but fell to the ground and began to scream like a bitch.

His friend quickly took out his gun but didn’t have a chance to aim it as he was also grabbing his balls moments later.

The nutcracker attacked again. His aim was flawless, and the damage he caused was eternal.
May all the world praise and yell his name. The Nutcracker!

Victor was composing some stupid poetry as he sat down patiently, watching as the police station come on high alert with cops entering the hallway and aiming their guns at him while screaming some very incomprehensible words with letters made out of spit.

He ignored them… And waited… If any of them even dared to think of shooting he would introduce him to The Nutcracker.

“DROP YOUR GUNS,” an authoritative voice ordered, making the cops slowly drop their weapons.

The police chief ignored his cautious men and ran to Victor’s side, kowtowing and rubbing his face into the floor as soon as he reached his side…. That’s what the men saw, but the truth was that the chief had tripped on Alex’s foot, causing him to slip and fall.

“You recognize me?” Victor asked, glaring angrily at the chief who slowly stood up wiping his bloodied nose with his sleeve.

“Young master Victor… You are a celebrity today….” the chief said… He was in trouble, deep trouble. His dirty men were bullying the wrong guy. He had just got the news from one of his men. The guy whom they were planning to frame was not only a celebrity that was on national TV tonight, he was master Mike’s little brother!
Hearing that, the chief ran here as fast as he could, but it seemed like he was a little late. It is all because of his belly… He should go on a diet.

“Then do you know why I am getting arrested?” Victor asked him slowly… Each letter felt like a dagger going into the poor chief's heart.

“I… I don’t know…” he lied as he looked at the two wailing men. “Why are you arresting master Victor?” he asked rightly.

“Chief… Y…you …you told….”The man didn’t continue, as the chief kicked his mouth knocking a few teeth out.

“LIES!” he couldn’t let them say that he was paid by that loan shark to take revenge on Victor and the elderly women.
Those two cops were not clean at all though. They were the dirtiest and the most corrupt two in this station.

“Men! Arrest those two guys! They were cooperating with criminals!” he told his other men, then turned to Victor and smiled nervously like a wimpy guy pleasing his angry girlfriend.

“Master Victor. I will handle this perfectly… Don’t worry, ” he said as his men began dragging the two poor guys away. “NOOO…” They wanted to speak, but the kicks of their colleagues silenced them.

“WAIT!” Victor said, “I want those two to be castrated!” he demanded unreasonably. This was one of the family rules. No offense should go unpunished. This is related to the family’s overbearing image after all. And those two had just called him a piece of sh*t. If he was a piece of sh*t, then what was his father? What about his grandmother? Was his ancestor an ass?
They dared to insult the family, and they should be punished!

“Young master… this is…”

“You do it or I will ask my brother to do it…. And it will not be only them,” Victor said.

“Men… Take those two offenders to cell 4!” he said.

“But Chief… The man there is…”

“I know…. Do you want to join them?”

“...”
“Let’s go.”
“What filthy criminals…”
“How dare they use the badge to commit crimes.”
“Disgusting.”
“Can I take the desk by the window now?”
“Is that all you care about?”

“NOOOOO... Not that maniac....” the two men were dragged to their sorry destiny as the police chief looked at Victor.

“Good… Now, the one who paid those two, make sure that his destiny is no better than theirs.” Victor said.

“Of course, young master,” the chief said. He will lose a lot of income from this, but it's better than losing his balls.

“And the girls?” Victor asked.

“Girls? Oh… They are already out waiting for you… Men drop any charges on them!” The chief ordered.

Victor nodded feeling a little strange, when he hurried here he didn't notice any girls outside, just some noisy grannies and middle-aged women. The girls must have come after he went in…

“Then we are finished here… I hope nothing like this ever happens again.” Victor said as walked out, making the chief sigh in relief. The disaster had left at last!

“Who is that guy, chief?” One cop asked.

“Master Mike’s brother…” The chief said, turning to leave.

“Ssssssssssssssss!” All the cops, who were listening in, gasped and looked at each other. This was close! Too close! They almost lost their heads… And maybe more.

 

Victor, who walked out of the police station, didn’t have a chance to look around as he was quickly surrounded by a group of very happy elderly women.

“Thank you, young master! You are our hero!” They quickly hugged him and filled his handsome face with kisses.

Victor, as a gentleman, said nothing. First, he wondered why they were thanking him. Could it be that those were the ones Alex helped… He wondered…. But that would also mean….

Victor didn’t have to reach that conclusion, as a very considerate and charming granny helped spell it out for him.

“Shall we return to the brothel, young master?” she asked while blushing, “We can't let you leave without paying you back…. You were the one who asked for us after all,” she added, making Victor freeze…. Wait… No…. Please No….. Damn it!

He slowly turned and glared at a certain guilty girl who was quietly sneaking away.

"ALEX! You piece of Sh*t!"

Victor should have known better…. Alex was a jinx…. A jinx who was going to get her ass spanked into oblivion tonight.

Alex is a nice girl... You are the bad ones for thinking bad things about her.

If you liked this consider a donation!

Enjoy

253