Chapter 244: Some Different News
13.6k 38 246
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a house at the center of the capital, a man was kneeling in front of an old mirror.

“Fourth Master! Please avenge my son!” Tobias said,

“Your son? Didn’t Kolmir promise to take care of this through your family’s channels?”

“He was ordered by my grandfather to step down!”

“Oh… Wait! Isn’t Harvey your father? Clint also called him grandfather…”

“No… He is my grandfather… Uncle Kolmir is his son… But he doesn’t like to feel too old, so the younger generation only calls him ‘Grandfather’.” Tobias explained while wondering why the fourth master was asking about this.

“Oh…I see. That kept me wondering all night yesterday!” The fourth master nodded.

Tobias could only see a shadow through the mirror, but for a second there he could swear that the fourth master was a woman!

“Fourth master…. About Clint…”

“Didn’t you already find out who killed him? That Dave.”

“Master, I believe that it was definitely Theodore Von Weise’s son, Victor. He was at the mansion at that time and he is now taking care of that b*tch Monica.”

“Oh… the one with the wedding?”

“Yes…”

“Then you will have to wait. We need this wedding to happen… And we are not yet sure what happened at Dave's mansion!”

“But master….”

“Master Amon will be there anyway. He will check on everything… Don’t worry, We will get you your revenge. But not yet.”

With that, the connection was severed. And the mirror returned to normal.
The fourth master relaxed in her seat, looking at a hexagonal chessboard that had pieces of different colors.

“This Victor’s position is very strong, he can both attack and defend….Is he doing that on purpose or is this just a coincidence? Anyway, let’s see if he can live after this…” she pondered.

She quickly opened her phone and searched for his name out of curiosity… WTF!

It was 3.00 am when Victor returned to Mike’s mansion, followed by Alex who was nervously anticipating her punishment.

"You are late, young master," Margret, who was trying really hard to keep a straight face, said.

“You don’t have to tell me!” he said, angrily glaring at Alex.

“Did you get the girl?” she asked.

"Yes… but there were some complications, so I had to readjust my plan." Victor sighed.

"Did that include painting your cheeks with lipstick?" She asked.

Victor quickly used his sleeve to wipe his face. He was sure that he wiped all the lip marks earlier…… he froze and put down his hand as he glared angrily at Margret who was giggling.

"I just had to make sure it was you… " she said, sticking her tongue out.

"It's all over the internet isn't it?" he asked with a smile that was not really a smile. Alex shivered a little. He had been shooting her that same smile on their way back… Margret was definitely a goner.

"Check it for yourself. I sent them to your phone!" Margret said, giving him his phone back. He had left it in her possession so that he could’t be tracked… He couldn't give it to the jinx Alex after all.

He quickly grabbed it, ignoring the missed phone calls from Hilda and opened Margret’s series of very ominous messages.

The first one was of a young master in a brothel, making a ‘specific’ request. It was shot from a strange angle, so it was definitely some pervert with a hidden camera.

The second video was shot in the street. It was of the same young master leaving the brothel with a group of elderly women in some very revealing dresses.

The third one was in the business district, the Young master was using an iron pipe to fight swarms of armed men as he protected the old ladies. It was better than any action movie. He looked heroic.

The fourth one was when the police arrived and escorted everyone as a crowd of nosy people cheered for the brave young master.

The last video was taken by some nosy girl in front of the police station. It was of a group of grannies surrounding a very handsome young master… The words “Let’s go back to the brothel” Could be heard perfectly…

“I can’t wait for someone to montage those into one documentary and publish it…” Margret said, unaware that Victor was in a really bad mood ever since he encountered Nova.

“Is that all?” He asked.

“Yes… There are some random comments here and there, but nothing major.” She said.

“Good… Just when I thought I couldn’t get my reputation any lower… I just hope that my mother doesn’t get a heart attack this time.” He sighed, glaring at Margret.

“You should be worried about Lily instead… I am sure she will be going after old women for the next couple of days,” she said as she began to chuckle again… Alex wanted to laugh too but didn’t dare to.

“You think this is very funny don't you?” Victor asked.

“Yes, Why…..?” She asked then stopped. She didn’t like the way he was looking at her. Her instincts were telling her to run.
Run Margret, RUN!

“Did you think that you could get away with laughing at me without a punishment?”

“Ah…”

“Your hands on the wall” He ordered the flabbergasted Margret then looked at the smug Alex,

“You do it, Alex,” he said.

“Do what?” Alex asked, does he want to punish them both together? Wasn’t it supposed to be her who was getting spanked? She was looking forward….. No, what was she thinking!

“You deliver the punishment... Spank Margret’s naughty butt… This young master is too tired to do this today. I just want to watch a good show.” Victor said. He was really too tired, both physically and emotionally.

He just sat down and gestured to the two girls, making them look at him and then at each other… This was not according to the script.

“Come on, this young master doesn’t have all day!... Oh and use this!” He said as he took out a very unique black bamboo stick that he got from that elder of the flying myth sect.

The Tutor’s Punishment Rod, D
Physical damage 0.001%
Pain 200%

This was a real treasure. He was planning to give it to Alice, but as of today, he had other uses for it. He got another dark scion after all...

 

Elena woke up with a frown and quickly turned off her ringing phone while looking nervously at her husband who was sleeping next to her… hopefully it didn’t wake him up...

He was awake and ready for round two…. Damn him, how does he have all of this energy? Did he take some medicine before coming here?

“Is it important?” Theodore asked.

“It is my father, he sent me some videos… Let's see...” she said, opening one of them and watching it... Isn't that her son?

For the next five minutes she said nothing, her husband said nothing. Luna, who was supposed to be asleep on Theodore's other side, said nothing. They just watched.

“Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh….. My sweet Victor is gone!” Elena wailed as soon as the video finished.

“Don’t worry, this must be a misunderstanding…” Theodore hugged her as he lied… he always thought that Victor was a lolicon with all the little girls around him. He was wrong! His son was hiding his fetishes well!
No wonder those girls were always looking at Victor with frustration. That kid had different hobbies… No wonder that Ann likes him!

 

The butler Oran knelt in front of his Master Mike.

“I didn’t think that he liked them this old…” Mike said as he watched the videos.

“Master, I think he likes them in all shapes and colors….” Oran said,

“Why do you say that?” Mike asked,

“I just went to his room to check on him… There were some very …. Unique sounds… That poor girl must be having a hard time handling his…. strength…” He said after some hesitation.

“Oh… as expected of my brother….” Mike smiled and nodded. A child should not be picky about his food.

Margret grabbed her butt and glared hatefully at both Victor and Alex who couldn’t hide the stupid smile on her face. She got her revenge at last. She was hesitant at first, but when she heard Margret’s moans, she decided to do her best. And man, that felt good. Margret had been bullying her a lot lately, and for the first time in a while, she managed to get back at her.

“Did that feel good?” Victor asked Alex.

“Yes…” she nodded.

“Good, it’s your turn then,” Victor said, throwing the rod to Margret who was waiting for this.

“Ah…Wait… what?. No….” Alex was shocked as she quickly realized what was going on.

“Did you really think that you could ruin this young master’s reputation without punishment?” Victor said,

“Ahh… I… no…..” Alex, who noticed the way Margret was smiling at this moment, was regretting going hard on her…. Damn it, she thought that Victor forgave her!

“Dear Margret, use your full strength, Alex is a guy and has some thick butt skin…” Victor said.

“No I don't….” Alex involuntarily said. Her butt was very tender.

“We will see about that…” Margret said after popping a healing pill that she didn’t need in her mouth then flexed her muscles… Time for revenge!

That night, Alex lost her butt.

 

Zoe slowly stood up, wiping the blood from her mouth. She looked at her feet where heaps of damaged bones were scattered.

She finally got rid of those nasty skeletons…

Damn it, wasn’t this Dungeon supposed to be an easy one? An F-ranked dungeon for the noobs? That's what teacher Isabella told the class before entering… She even gave them monster-repelling spray that didn’t work at all on the skeletons.

For the last three hours, she had been getting chased around by those damn skeletons with their bone weapons… It was like some horror movie, and she was really going to die if she didn't find this narrow cavern where she can fight those one at a time.

“Damn it… “ She looked at her chipped sword… It was a freaking A ranked Artifact! This weapon was not suitable to fight those things.

Not only were their bones rock hard, but they were also immortal. When a skeleton falls, it can use the bones of its dead fellows to repair itself.

She was almost killed by one of them at first. As the ones she defeated reassembled themselves behind her when she moved on to fight the others…

She sighed and wondered if she had to resort to using that rusty sword she got at the family vault.

"Maybe those guys had some good things?"

Looking around, making sure that no bone was whole, she began to check their weapons until she found one that she really liked. It was a club made of a huge silver-colored bone… was this really a bone?
She didn’t notice it before, but the skeleton who was holding it was also silver colored…. It was not normal.

She hesitated, then began to put those bones in her storage ring. They might be useful later.

After that she stood and began to swing her new weapon around, crushing the hard bone fragments on the ground to powder.

It took her 10 minutes to get proficient with it… This was one of the perks of her Hero class. She can perfectly use any weapon after some training.

Now… She should probably go to find and save her pitiful classmates…. Her stomach growled… She should probably eat something first… She should try those mushroom energy bars uncle Falcon gave her. He said that they were a new experimental family product.

246