Chapter 247: Harem King
13.4k 44 251
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A young woman was playing with the curls of her crimson hair as she sat comfortably on a leather chair while a ugly fat man squatted at the floor near her feet looking at her with awe.

“Mistress, Margret… Will you really help bail my company?” he asked, earning another slap at his ugly face with her black horsewhip.

“As I said, I want 51% of the shares… Your company is drowning anyway, the bank will take everything in a few weeks…” she said coldly.

“This is too much…. How about 30%?” he asked, trying hard to appear as docile as possible… If this b*tch was not supported by that young master Mike, he would have f*cked her ages ago. But her background was very strong, and he really needed the money.
Although no one believed him, after years of trying and failing he was sure that his company was about to discover a new energy generation method. Too bad that his loans were about to expire. He needed some extra funds straight away to finalize the research… He was sure that they were very close to a breakthrough.

“51%. And that’s final… “ she said, “Look here little piggy, this young mistress is still giving you face… If you don’t want that, we can always establish a new company, buy out all of your employees then send you to the bottom of the ocean….” she threatened coldly as she used her whip to strike at him again.

“Ahh…. but….”

“You will still be the head of the company, and I will even give you a salary….” she said, looking at the golden watch on her wrist, “You have 30 seconds to consider…” she said, crossing her legs and making him swallow his saliva that was about to dribble on the floor. Damn, this chick was hot…. Maybe he would have a chance to get to know her more if she became his boss… and he really needs the money. His wife was about to divorce him because he could no longer afford her expenses.

“I approve… But…” said after some hesitation.

“No, butts… Sign!” She said, pushing a stack of papers to him.

“I…” he hesitated, but the sound of her whip hitting the table, quickly reminded him that he should never hesitate! So he quickly signed the papers with great remorse…

“Good, from now on I will be your mistress, the money will be transferred in an hour,” she said coldly as she stood up and quickly left the meeting room ignoring the inappropriate looks in his eyes. This bastard wasted a lot of her time.

 If she was not in a hurry, she would have taken her time and used the soul wine to convince him, but she had to visit many companies in a very small time frame. So she resorted to using a mix of her charm, soul-numbing perfume, and a trusty horsewhip.

This piggy was her most crucial target as his company will soon discover how to extract energy from some kind of rare rocks. It made the news in her past life then no one heard about them again.
After talking to Victor in the last couple of days, she realized that what he used as fuel were the most common rocks in dungeons. Those rocks were the waste left after mining dungeons. The families were distributing them to research facilities around the world to see if someone can develop a good method of using them.
That’s why when this company's discovery was announced, the company was silently bought and the technology was monopolized by some families.

Now it was all hers…. It technically belonged to Victor, but the name on the paper was hers!

As for that pig, she met him in her past life…. He was one of her uncle's “clients”. In this life, she was going to take her revenge on him very slowly… She liked being the dominating one. But that was something she could only do when Victor was not around.
She had discovered it long ago. Victor’s weakness was that he always likes to be on top... He he he… One day she might use this to tame him…

She was smirking like a goblin when Victor sent her a message.
“Time’s up, meet me at the airport!”

She could only sigh and get into the car, thankfully she finished buying the really important companies that would turn a profit very soon.

“Finished already?” Ron, who was tasked with driving her around today, asked with some admiration in his eyes. This girl whom he didn’t put in his eyes yesterday, had already caused 5 businessmen to sell their life work in the span of a few hours… Even if his cousin was willing to pay a lot, it can’t happen this fast unless he was using the family resources, which he clearly wasn’t!

“Yup, another success!”

“Where to now?” Ron asked, he really wanted to ask if she was single, but after remembering that she came here with his perverted cousin, he knew the answer to that! But his cousin seemed to like older women…

“To the airport. Our little date is over.” She said with a sigh, totally ignoring his flirting looks.

When Margret reached the Airport with Ron, Mike was there talking to Victor, they seemed to be disagreeing about something.

“I will keep this a secret… But promise me to be more careful.” Mike finally said, before turning to leave. He gave Margret a nod on his way out with Ron who quickly followed him after greeting Victor.

“Did anything wrong happen?” Margret asked, Mike’s expression earlier was strange.

“Some unexpected variables…” he said cryptically, “I will just have to be extra careful for the next three weeks,” he added as he climbed into the plane.

Margret frowned a little then quickly followed him, noticing that Alex who was still in her maid uniform was standing behind with a smug smile as if she had completed her task…  It was just her intuition, but Alex’s smirk was always the prelude to a spanking….

What did this idiot do again? She didn’t have to wonder for long as she suddenly noticed the bandage on the back of Victor’s head… She could easily connect some dots.

“Do we really have to hurry to that dungeon? It could have already been conquered by the time we reach there,” Margret asked as soon as they relaxed in their adjacent seats on the private jet.

“This is a chance for you girls to level up… And dungeon conquering time grows exponentially with its level… If my guess is correct this one might take a week.”

They were totally ignoring Alex who was getting some nasty looks from a poor flight attendant who realized that the Alex was in fact a male dressed as a maid. She was also feeling jealous because of Alex’s beauty and smooth tender skin… she began questioning her existence….

“But what if it took longer?” Margret asked, “The wedding might be delayed.”

“Don’t worry, according to my estimation, it’s not that dangerous…” He was saying that because he knew well about that dungeon after watching Tom’s and Lin’s actions inside. He was the keeper of the royal library after all, and it included the dungeon archive's.
Although it was not even 70% complete, it had most of the big dungeons that involved the great powers. The skeleton king dungeon was one of them. It was a C-ranked dungeon!
Conquering it would normally take about five weeks, but if he was there the time frame would be reduced to just one as he knew how to kill the boss.
He was just wondering why this dungeon got mistaken for an F rank. Nothing like this happened in his previous life.

Deciding to investigate this once they got there, Victor looked back at Margret who, like all the other girls, was getting prettier every day. This was the effect of being a player.

“How did the deals go?” Victor asked, changing the subject.

“I finished five… three emerging social media websites, one food processing factory, and the rock energy company.” She said, “I also bought a small stock trading firm to act as a front for future operations.” she added.

“All that in one morning?” he asked in surprise. No wonder Ron was looking at her with admiration.

“Aha,” she nodded proudly.

“Not bad,” He was very impressed. Margret, despite her image, had some real gifts in the business sector.

“Will I get a reward tonight?” she asked mischievously… She also had some real gifts and accomplishments in other venues.

“I don’t mind… That’s if you can find me in the dungeon before Lily does,” he said mischievously, making her pout a little as she looked out of the window. Lily was getting very possessive around Victor lately, like a fat kid and his candy bar. Thankfully she was sent away recently and Margret finally got some time to spend with Victor alone…. Alex was not counted.

“Where is Lily anyway?” she asked. As far as Margret knew, Lily was supposed to be doing some heist.

“We will pick her up shortly, I…..” Victor stopped talking as his face changed color, making Margret frown but say nothing as she watched him look in midair, he was manipulating his system menu.
...

WARNING
ARTIFACT ./15E224FF/ IS ATTEMPTING TO A READ OPERATION ON The FOLLOWING PRIVILEGED PROPERTIES.

FATE POWER, BIRTH DESTINY

INSUFFICIENT AUTHORITY FOR DIRECT ACCESS
PERMISSION REQUESTED, ALLOW?
<YES> <NO>

Victor frowned, who the hell was accessing his fate? And why now.
The only power with the means to know about fates was probably the Fate sect. He was not sure though… But how are they doing this? There was no one else on the plane. Unless….
Today he was sure to neutralize all the bloodstains in the Von Astrom villa, but if he missed one, it might be able to be used against him…. Sh*t.

Damn you, Alex!

Victor quickly began to use the disguise skill on his fate… He had no access to the birth destiny property, but he can easily fake one.

He Pressed <<Yes>>.

Fate Power B
BIRTH DESTINY: A Harem King with 99999 Wives.

After that he quickly took out a talisman and lit its corner… a voice came out of the talisman as the smoke began to approximate the shapes of two women who were forming in the air between Victor and Margret. One was Luliana, the other was a young woman that he didn’t know. She was wearing long robes, and despite the smoke having no colors, he could vaguely guess what color it was. Bronze… The color of the fate sect’s robes.

“What? Did it work at last…. This is the final sample I got?” it was Luliana’s voice.

“Yes, this time it did,” the other woman’s  answered. He didn’t recognize her voice.

“What is his destiny then?” Luliana aked.

“....A harem king with a B-rated fate,” the woman answered. Hiding the number of wives. She was probably wondering how many of his wives were grannies.

“Oh….” Luliana seemed deflated.

“Isn’t that what you wanted? With him, Nova will be safe…”

“I just want her to be happy…”

“You know that’s not possible… Nova is a dark scion, her happiness would lead to trouble… You have already tested that… You just have to protect her from the shadows!” she said, “Victor is the perfect groom, he is a pervert and his family is on the  verge of collapse… “

“Yeah… Did you find her?” Luliana asked as if she wanted to change the subject.

“No… Something strange is blocking me. At first, I felt some sort of talisman, but since this morning, It is as if she is not in this world anymore,” she said, “She could be in a dungeon or a ruin, I can’t really tell.”

“Could it be Caspian?.”

“No… That guy is under our surveillance, he hasn't shown his true colors yet…”

“Then what to do?” Luliana asked,

“Just do what master told you to do, follow destiny and ………..”

The talisman was fully burnt.

“What was that?” Margret asked as the smoke dissipated, thankfully they were on a private Jet where smoking was allowed.

“A listening Talisman I planted today,” he said. Victor had planted this in the rock Alex used to hit him today. It had to be small though, so he couldn’t listen for more dialog. Thankfully it wasn’t damaged.

He had anticipated that they would take the rock to a tracker, the same one they were using to find Nova. However, he had never expected the tracker to be a Fate sect seer!

“And?” Margret asked as she watched him frown deeply.

“Trouble, big trouble….” Victor replied. He didn’t expect that Luliana knew someone of the fate sect. But this made many things make sense!

Luliana probably had some profound relation with the Fate sect!  And those bastards apparently knew all along of Caspian’s plot, and let it happen.

Too bad that Victor had no real interactions with them in his previous life and couldn’t tell what was their plot.

However, the thing that was bothering him since this morning was cleared. The real reason Luliana approved of this stupid marriage was that she wanted to make Nova miserable but safe. The same technique Victor was using on Alex…. That reminded him.

“Alex! Get your sorry ass here. It is time for your punishment!” Victor yelled as he touched the back of his head, startling not only poor Alex but also the flight attendants who would soon be witnessing a live spanking event for the first time in their lives.

251