Chapter 278: That’s how you slap faces
10.6k 65 242
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sorry about that…. " Lea said awkwardly as she uncuffed Victor… Yes, she just tried to arrest him, but that ‘big brother’ who just killed his friend quickly cleared things up, confessing that it was all his fault… He was the one who assaulted the poor car and his now-dead friend. Victor was a victim!
He wanted Victor to forgive him and hoped that his father would not end up like his predecessor.

“It is ok officer Lea, you were just doing your duty," Victor said as he casually took back his phone from one embarrassed police officer and quickly sent Kai a message to lightly punish a certain CEO, and to fire the security personnel of the hotel who failed to protect their young master’s car... The young man did the right thing by acknowledging his wrongdoing. Victor liked smart bootlickers.

“Anything else, officer?” Victor asked as he noticed that Lea was still standing next to him with a hesitant look on her face.

"Ah… Just a question… I heard you were getting married..." Lea said as she put her hand behind her back.

"Yes… My family is forcing me… I tried to ruin it by trying to make a scandal in that brothel, but it failed…" he sighed as a victim.

"Oh…. So that's what it was about … sorry for doubting you…." She said with some embarrassment.

"It's ok officer…" he sighed.

"So…" she hesitated, "Are you still into… men?" She asked as Margret, who just finished inspecting the car, held her stomach and looked away to avoid laughing.

"I don't know anymore… " He sighed as he shook his head. He was wondering how to get rid of this stupid girl softly, she seemed strangely persistent today. His father would definitely cut him into pieces if anything funny happened here… Theodore liked his offspring in proportion to how much he liked their mothers after all… And he really liked Nicole, despite her not being his wife!

“I decided to try different things before deciding…” he said after some thinking.

“Different is good!…” she said while nodding.

“That’s what everyone is telling me!” he said.

“Then… How about we have lunch together and talk about it?” she asked after some hesitation. As long as he didn’t have his wedding, he was fair game. She convinced herself. She would definitely let him fall for her!

“Ah… I don’t mind,“

“Really?” She was surprised.

“Yeah… How about tomorrow?... Can you bring your mother too?” he asked after some thought.

“That would be…. My mother? Why?” she was taken aback.

“I think aunt Nicole is a very charming, mature, and knowledgeable woman… I want to get to talk to her again... I may ask her about how she met my father… and maybe about her preferences…” Victor began to speak with a dirty smile that Lea didn’t like at all.

"My mother is a married woman..."

"Really?" he asked with a bigger smile, "So, can you invite her?"

“My mother is busy tomorrow….” she said in a hurry after finally realizing what Victor meant by trying new things. That granny's incident was not fake after all! This guy was already beyond redemption.

“Then how about the day after…. Where are you going?”

“I just remembered that I have an important task!” Lea said as she mounted her motorbike and drove away in a hurry… This conversation went in a direction that she didn’t like at all!

“What about the lunch….”

She didn’t answer.

Victor shook his head while smiling as he watched her go. He should probably find her a good husband pretty soon, someone with enough power to satisfy her fetishes… But not too much…

“What are you smirking about?” Margret asked as Victor walked toward her and looked at his poor car being towed.

“Nothing… “ he sighed as he approached the damaged car and softly patted it… “Don’t worry, I will fix you up soon! I never give up my toys,” he told it softly, as he sighed in relief that he had already put the things he purchased earlier in his ring before entering the Hotel, with the misfortune curse in the air, he needed to be careful or he would end up like this poor car!

He slowly turned to Margret, “Let’s go!”

“Where?”

“To buy a new car of course!” he said, making the just appeased car behind him start to beep in jealousy… Not really, the man who was fastening it to the towing truck just made a mistake.

Being in the middle of the city, Victor didn’t take long to find a suitable car dealership nearby. Unfortunately, this place didn’t belong to his family, but he didn’t really care and he was in a hurry.

A sultry pretty woman ran to his side as soon as he stepped into the shop. She had noticed the quality of his clothes and the handsomeness of his face! He seemed familiar, but she couldn’t really remember where she saw him before. Little did she know that this one was the rumored pervert groom, but all of the images circulating in the media were slightly altered to hide his identity, this was the family protocol for elite heirs.

“What can I do for you…” she began to speak then paused when she noticed Margret who was purposely grabbing her young master’s hand.

“Margret?” the woman asked, making Margret frown as she recognized this woman… She met her in the past at a ‘party’ sponsored by her late uncle.

“Nadia…” Margret said with a frown as she looked at the woman.

“I heard that your uncle is in prison!” Nadia said. “Is he still running his ‘business’ from there? ”

“He is dead…” Margret said. She discovered this a week ago when she secretly used the family resources Victor gave her to try and put a bounty on her uncle's head… surprisingly, she was a moment too late. Someone seemed to have assaulted him in prison…. It was very ugly, and it involved a group of no less than 9 burly men who took turns ‘playing’ with him. According to Kai, it was Victor who ordered this. No one was allowed to touch his toys after all.

“Oh… I am sorry to hear that… Are you still taking customers?” Nadia asked, she was not sorry at all though… “Is that your new Pimp?” she asked, looking at Victor with a fluttering look. Carefully adjusting her open collar to reveal some flesh.

Margret, who was super annoyed at the moment, was about to say yes, but Victor beat her to it.

“Hello! I am Victor, Lady Margret’s exclusive sugar baby!” he said, rubbing himself into the surprised Margret, “She promised to buy me a new expensive car as a reward for my performance yesterday! That’s why we are here!” he said with a stupid smile. He really enjoyed slapping stupid bitches' faces… This has something to do with his misfortune past life.

“Ahhh….. What?” Nadia was shocked, she thought that this handsome man was Margaret's new rich boyfriend, she intended to indirectly reveal Margaret's dirty past to make him dump her so that she would have a chance to cling to him.

“Yes! I am a rich lady now!” Margret smiled sweetly as she played along, puffing her chest… she also squeezed Victor’s butt from the back, she knew she would have to pay for this later, but she couldn’t resist teasing him.

“Ahhh….Impossible, you are just a slut!” Nadia was shocked, “Who did you sleep with to get all that money?” she asked, totally unaware that Victor was looking at her very coldly... Only he can call Margret a slut!

“I am no longer in that line of business…” Margret said coldly as Victor held her hand calming her.

”What do you do nowadays?” she asked Margret in a hurry.

“I run a business! I took the money my… uncle gave me and entered the stock market. I made a fortune there!” she said. This was truly the official story she was weaving. Victor told her to separate her finances from his so that she would be able to move more freely in the future.

“Oh….” Nadia didn’t know how to respond. She didn't like the fact that Margret who was way better than her in bed, was even better than her in real life.

“Now take us to see the cars!” Victor suddenly demanded impatiently, making Nadia squint her eyes before deciding to play a little game with Margret to put her in her place!

“Please follow me…” she said walking straight until she reached the middle of the store where a sleek high-tech car was on display.

“This is a silver rose… It is $8,000,000,” she said, waiting for Victor to beg Margret for it and Margret to refuse… But that didn’t happen.

“This wouldn’t work!” Victor said, surprising even Margret who liked the car and was ready to slap the woman’s face and pay directly.

"What?" Nadia asked.

“Show us the next one…” Victor said directly looking away as if this pretty car was not up to his standard.

“Then, how about this FireRat is…” she began to explain about the next supercar.

“No,” Victor said just as she finished. “It does not suit my image!”

“How about the FlashDriver…”

“Ugly…”

“The SkyHolder…”

“Too small… I want something bigger….”

"Mountain-Breaker...."

"Too big!"

...

Victor, who was super evil, only said no to the cars Nadia was showing him after waiting for her to fully explain everything about them one by one… It took them 2 hours until they finished going around the shop. Nadia was literally out of breath.

“I want this one!” Victor said finally, as they approached a cheap black van right next to the door…

“The ebony turtle? This one is for poor people! It is only $9000… It is on sale right now for $5000 are you sure you want this?” said Nadia, who not only wanted to make Margret pay a lot, but gain a big commission.
Selling this ugly car would only get her about $25! She didn’t like that at all!

She was even beginning to suspect that Margret had been playing her all along!

“Yes… It has a sufficiently large trunk and a strong engine,” Victor said as he examined the car. “And most importantly, it is so cheaply made, that its entire frame is mostly made out of plastic! It is the one I need!” he said with a smug smile.

“We will take it…” Margret said as she threw her credit card in Nadia's face, “Process it quickly! This young lady has a busy schedule” she demanded in a loud voice, playing her part perfectly. She had no idea though why Victor chose this car.

Nadia wanted to play some tricks, but noticing the card, she didn’t dare to. It was a white platinum dragon bank card! How did that slut get this? She wondered as she hurried to process the purchase… She didn’t even suspect that the card was fake or stolen. No one would dare to be that stupid!

The process ended in just 10 minutes. Nadia worked very efficiently. If Margret lodged a complaint against her, she would be fired in a heartbeat! The boss, who was her sugar daddy, might even cut her into pieces.

“The car is yours!” Nadia said as she gave the keys to Victor with a sigh. She was wondering if this sugar baby has something wrong with his mind.

“Good… Now we can talk about the other business…” Victor said as Margret, who climbed into the car, looked back. What other business?

“What other business….” Nadia wanted to inquire too, but the answer arrived before she could ask. A bloody slap to her pretty face sent her rolling to the opposite side of the store, crashing into an expensive car and breaking its windshield.
“Never call my girl a slut!” Victor coldly said as he slowly wiped his hand with a paper napkin then climbed into the driver’s seat and started the car.

“That’s how you slap faces!” he told the shocked Margret as he stepped on the gas pedal and drove out of the store arrogantly, nearly running over the stupid security guard who tried to stop him.

Things are a little slow, but writing such chapters are way easier...

Enjoy.

242