Chapter 285: More troublsome news
10k 91 237
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The office was peacefully quiet as the fat CEO carefully inspected the company's quarterly plan. The revenue from car sales has not been good lately. He was sighing when the door opened and a woman who looked slightly better than a pig walked in.

“Honey!” the ‘woman’ cried as he ran toward him. Making him quickly step back in fright.

“Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?” he asked sternly. “SECURITY!”

“I am Nadia!” the woman said just as two burly guards appeared at the door.

“Nadia?…. NADIA! It’s you! What happened to you?” the CEO asked as he gestured to the guards to leave after confirming that this woman was indeed the slut he had been raising lately. He arranged for her to work for a car dealership lately as he intended to slowly promote her to his side, pulling the wool over his bossy wife's eyes!
What happened to her face? Why were her cheeks so purple, and why was her nose pointing in the wrong direction? Didn’t the surgeon assure him that it will never go that way ever again?

“Ah… It was that bitch Margret! You remember her right? The one who worked for Uncle Lemon!”

“Lemon? Oh… Yes, that poor guy…. Margret was his niece!” he liked his lips as he remembered, he still regretted not getting her back then as her pimp uncle was arrested right after their deal was arranged. “Did she do this to you?”

“Yeah… Today she came to the dealership with her sugar baby, a spineless guy! She seemed to have become a rich woman after fucking some big stocks broker and getting inside information!” she stated her conclusions with an envious tone.

“Oh… That’s one way to use her gifts…”

“…. Anyway, she came to buy a car, and even though I acted professionally, that guy with her slapped me for no reason before they left!” she began to cry. “And before I could find someone to fix them up, Margret returned to the store, then began to show off and hit me with a thick stack of money! I was beaten so hard that my silicone implants you paid for were displaced!” she said in a pitiful tone, puffing her now asymmetrical breasts. “Please take revenge for me! I want to cut that slut into pieces then stuff her into a s*x doll and let her get fucked by pigs for all eternity!”

“Oh…” The CEO frowned. This was too sick, even for him… But he was really tempted to taste that Margret! “I will send someone to investigate her…. But this will have to wait until later, nowadays there is a big wedding in town, and the police are on high alert,” he said.

“Oh… a wedding?” Nadia said as she wiped her tears.

“Yes… It is very big, and I have been invited to attend…” he said proudly as he looked at the invitation card that had just arrived.

“Please take me with you!” she begged immediately, totally forgetting about Margret.

“My wife would be there, so I can’t!” he lied. His wife didn’t want to attend such a perverted wedding so he planned to go there alone. He couldn't simply take a slut with him to such an important event!

“But…But… I really want to attend such a wedding…” she said in a spoiled tone as she began to massage his shoulders with her long fingers, hitting the right spots. On such a grand occasion, she might be able to find a bigger and more generous sugar daddy than this one... Maybe someone in the stock market. “If I were to go there, I might be in the mood to try some new things afterward…” she whispered in the CEO's ear while blushing.

“New things?” he was enticed.

“Um… Something I have been keeping for my loved one…. “ she said.

“Oh, that thing….” he was super tempted as he asked about this before… “I… I… I will see what I can do…” he said. This was a tactful agreement.

“Really?” she asked with a smile that didn’t look good due to her mouth missing a few teeth.

“Really…. Now go to the hospital and let them patch you up…” he said with some annoyance.

In the white void, Rita was silently meditating when Victor materialized in front of her… She didn’t flinch at all, evidence that she had perfect control over her soul space!

“Victor!” she looked at him. She had changed a lot and became a lot calmer after two months of meditative training.

“Did you finish the exercise I gave you?” He said after noticing that she was wearing a white flowing dress.

“Um…” she nodded.

”Were you able to monitor the outside world?” Victor asked.

“Yes… My body is in some kind of lab. It is now floating in a cylindrical glass container that is filled with some kind of bloody liquid… Levi has come to check on it a couple of times, the demon controlling my body only reacts with grunts… it is as if it hates interacting with humans!” she said.

“There are some snobbish demons like that…” Victor commented.

“They stopped adding that black liquid they were using before…. And the container is becoming clearer. “ she continued

“It means they are mostly finished… It will be our turn soon!” He said, “Your body has changed, it is no longer human!”

“I realized that…” she pouted.

“Don’t worry, once you finish I have a way to fix you… This might even be good for you, but we will only have one chance!”

“I think I can beat that thing now!” she expressed.

“Are you sure?”

Rita nodded then slowly stood up, then closed her eyes as her body fluttered and slowly began to transform into a huge long purple dragon that began to float around Victor.

“Perfect!” Victor said as he nodded, making her very pleased with herself.

“When shall we attack?” she asked as she returned to her human form… including her flowing dress.

“Wait until the lab is empty…” Victor said.

“It is empty now! After finishing changing the Liquid one last time last week, Those guys were transferred somewhere else. They seem to be working on some other project… So the lab only has one or two guys most of the time… Those guys are lazy and only appear to check on things every other day and when their master is visiting!” she said.

“Oh… What other project?”

“Something about blowing up a wedding…”

“I see…. WHAT!” Victor asked in shock. “What wedding?

“I don’t know… I heard one guy saying that some depraved pervert was performing a double wedding and that the patriarch wants to use the opportunity to vent some anger and kill all the attendants,” she said as she watched Victor's face change color. This was the soul realm, and hiding someone’s true feelings here was hard.

“Are you ok?” she asked.

“... I am fine…” he said, taking a deep breath, it’s not like he didn’t expect something like this. That misfortune curse was really annoying. “Let’s go! We will see about that wedding later…” he said.

Slowly the void wrapped around Victor and Rita as they traveled in her soul realm until they reached the place where the demon was staying.

It was now thirty times larger looking like an egg. Strangely enough, it now had about 27 heads around its sides instead of 9 and more than 1000 hands, legs, and unidentifiable 'limbs' sticking out of it like the spines of a cactus fruit that grew very large and was near maturity.
The dark air around it seemed to have become very thin, a sign of the approaching deadline.

“Can I really beat that thing…” Rita began to hesitate.

“If you are alone, that would be impossible, but I am here with you…” Victor said. “I will hide your presence, that thing would only feel you when you start attacking, so make sure to eat it in one bite, and use the technique I taught you, we need its memories to control the corpse energy!” he explained.

“I know…” she said looking at the demon.

“If it feels that it has no way out, it might explode!” he warned.

“You already told me that….” she complained glaring at the demon as if she wanted to bite it to death… She really wanted to do that.

“What are you waiting for, then?’ Victor asked after 10 minutes.

“I will do it…” she said encouraging herself but didn’t move, making Victor sigh and then slap her butt.

“Ahh…”

“Don’t worry, I am with you…” he said as he kissed her forehead.

“Oh…” she blushed and nodded as she slowly started to turn into a dragon again, growing larger as she did.
It took her a few minutes to complete her transformation, then nervously she approached the demon who was completely oblivious to her.

The closer she got the more nauseating she felt as she observed its grotesque shape closely.

“This thing is a Ghost demon… It eats corpse energy and integrates it with its body,” Victor explained. “The offerings for it must die a very gruesome death…” he added as he watched the hands and feats that were cringing in pain on the demon’s body.

“Um…” Rita said as she reached next to the demon that shivered a little then from its skin, more than 100 eyeballs suddenly surfaced and began to look around in a frightened way… they saw nothing, so the eyeballs frowned and then sank again.

“Relax, it can’t feel you…” Victor said to the tense Rita who nodded then began to grow in size as she opened her dragon mouth as wide as possible… It was a close call, but with Victor supplying her with energy from the back, she was finally able to do it…

Rita opened her mouth, which now had a row of long and sharp dragon fangs, wide open, surrounding the demon… She just needed to bite down.

“Wait for it!” Victor said as he observed the demon’s breathing pattern as it absorbed the corpse's energy around it.… He waited until the demon took a deep breath as a part of its energy digestion process.

“NOW!” he said, making Rita bite the demon, crushing it with all of her power! It didn’t have a chance to fight back and It tasted too bad, like a disgusting piece of spoiled meat.

“Quickly perform the swallowing art!” Victor warned, making Rita who was still in a dragon form quickly close her eyes and began to perform the art as she curled her body in a ring shape and began to rotate.

Victor finally sighed three minutes later as he scanned Rita’s soul, making sure that nothing was wrong before he looked at her as she slowly absorbed the demon, purifying its energy and integrating it into her soul.
That’s the good thing about dragon bloodlines, they had the capacity to eat and purify all kinds of energy. That’s why he couldn’t teach Margret the entire soul-eating art, she would not be able to purify the energy and that would lead to her soul getting corrupted or causing it to explode, like what nearly happened to her at the dungeon.

“This will take you a few days…I will come to check on you later. Make sure to play the role of the demon and keep absorbing the energy from the tank outside so that those guys feel nothing!” Victor said to Rita who was closing her eyes to endure the foul taste.

Victor watched for a few more minutes then sighed and faded away.

Back in the mansion, Victor grunted in pain as he opened his eyes and then adjusted himself in bed. This took too much energy as Rita was too far from him. He was feeling extremely fatigued and exhausted as if he ran three marathons in a row!

Thankfully nothing bad happened and Rita was able to pull it off perfectly. Now he needed to be wary of what those Von Zwei idiots would do at the wedding. From the looks of it, they would not use Rita, but some other method… This extra variable was troublesome. Too bad Rita could not be moved yet, or he would have burnt their mansion.

He needed to pull the assassin girls and Alpha back to watch the Hotel… No, he might be able to draw a formation and let Yin watch over it. Since the Von Zwei let their labs in on their plan, it must include demons in some capacity!

This should be the last complication before the wedding... Now the table is set! Probably...

Enjoy!

237