Chapter 286: The girls’ secret
19.6k 90 249
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I am sorry, love…” Amelia said to her daughter who was having some difficulty waking as they left the secret summoning chamber.

“It is ok mommy… This is my duty… But… he will not be hurt, right?” Lin asked as she looked at her mother with innocent eyes.

“Of course not! The parasite will only make him easier to control,” Amelia lied. “This would be better for your marriage!”

“Um… As long as nothing happens to him…”

“This is for his protection… When we destroy the Von Weise family, as someone who has our parasite, he will be spared!” Amelia lied again.

“Um…” Lin nodded as if she totally believed her mother. Thankfully, Victor had already told her about this, so she knew what to do.

When Victor opened his eyes, it was dawn… He had spent the entire day yesterday in bed. Not only was he exhausted after helping Rita, but he was also carefully watching over the parasite summoning ritual that Lin was undergoing to plant a demon parasite egg into her… This parasite would be transferred to Victor on their wedding night!
Thankfully he knew about all of this, or he would have been in deep shit. Lin was doing her part perfectly too. That girl looked innocent, but Victor was aware of how dangerous she could be.

Victor looked to his side at Lily who was squeezing her petite body into his embrace. She arrived late with the girls last night after a wild girls-only night out! It was Margret’s idea. She fooled them and dragged them into a male strip club under the excuse of teaching them about male anatomy for their first night with Victor! She also ordered poor Alex to wait outside as they explored a whole new world inside.

As the girls were the only pretty ones inside, all the models left the middle-aged women and ran to show off in front of pretty girls who were blushing!
Thanks to that, Victor was able to pinpoint each of the girls' lewd fantasies! Especially Aria… She seemed to have gone to such places before, but this was to be expected as she worked as a manager in the media industry.

Of course, there was an accident where some idiot tried to touch Mira indecently and ended up being surgically castrated by Lily on the stage, but this was unimportant.

Other than that, the girls really had fun bonding… especially Mina, Mana, and Lily who, due to their life circumstances, had no chance to form friendships… This night was supposed to be their little secret. Victor was not supposed to know about this at all. But after Alex sneaked inside to ‘check on the girls’ Victor saw everything. He was about to jump and go there to spank some bad girls’ butts to oblivion, but after some consideration, he decided to let them enjoy their time and gain some frame of reference for their wedding night… Compared to little Victor, those guys at the strip club only had little chicks!

Nevertheless, Margret needed a punishment! But not now… he will leave it until after the wedding. He will let her suffer under a bed technique that was not invented yet!

Victor sighed as he put the lewd thoughts he was having away, then closed his eyes and began to perform his daily blood-slaves morning check.

Lin has been already checked.

Rita was still digesting that demon it seemed. Maybe it had more energy than he expected. This was a good thing, so he decided to leave her alone for now.

Tom was strangely not with any girls. He was preparing the professional sneaking gear that he purchased the previous day. He planned to sneak into Victor’s mansion tonight to watch a play.

Poe was on a plane, heading to the family island where he planned to ‘recuperate’.
Victor never tried to talk with him after that first time, he wanted him to believe that he was just a weak wisp of Paul's soul. He will poke at him again at the island and maybe use him for some revenge!… He he he… Victor smiled.

Finally, Victor switched to Alex, she was sneaking out of the kitchen with a guilty look on her face… Interesting.

Victor sighed as he opened his eyes. Everything was going according to his plan.

Looking at the clock, he decided to check his phone for another 15 Minutes where he reviewed the reports and lazily replied to business e-mails.
After finishing his 'young master' tasks, and noticing that it was getting a little brighter outside, he slowly sat up.

“Young master…” Lily opened her eyes as she yawned.

“Sleep a little more…” Victor said softly, kissing the sleepy Lily’s forehead and then stepping down from the bed. He quickly headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. He literally stunk after spending a day in bed.

Finishing that, he quietly left his bedroom, deciding to go check on the lab downstairs.

There, Hana was napping over her desk while drooling. In front of her was a bag full of shapeshifting pills of the highest quality. She really did it in time!

Victor smiled and covered the sleeping girl with a soft kilt, then left. He had to find a good reward for her later. She really did her best, finishing before his deadline tonight!

Finishing that, he slowly climbed up to the kitchen, where he discovered a little girl diving into the refrigerator.

“What are you doing?” Victor asked, startling poor El, who flinched, hitting her head with one of the refrigerator’s shelves as she stepped back in a hurry.

“Ah, it's you.…. nothing…” she said as she sighed in relief knowing it was Victor… Although she was a little tense, as long as it was not the scary Hilda, she would be fine!

“You are sampling the snacks right?” Victor said, noticing the delicacies inside the refrigerator, Hilda must have prepared them for Lara’s sleepover.

“Just making sure they are delicious…” El lied nervously.

“I can’t trust your opinion…” Victor said as he began helping himself to some chocolate cookies on the side.

“Ah…” El looked at him funnily.

“What? We don’t have time, quickly help me sample the other things!” he scolded, making her open her eyes wide then smile and began to help him raid the sweets.

It took them 15 minutes to try everything, then retreat through the back door of the kitchen toward the backyard.

“They are fine I guess…” Victor said. El nodded as she sighed in relief after leaving the danger zone.

“How is school?” Victor said as he stretched his muscles. Staying in bed all day yesterday made him a little stiff.

“It is fine!” El said.

“Are you having any difficulty understanding the curriculum?” Victor asked, El was too young after all. Victor didn’t really send her to school to learn, but to keep an eye on Lara.

“At first… But now I think it is too easy…” El told the truth, making Victor look at her while squinting his eyes. El has a very strong soul, and this was definitely reflected in her very high IQ… Maybe he should try to submerge some poor soul in a wine jar for a test.

"You are helping Lara study?" he asked.

"Yes..." she nodded.

“Oh… That’s good.” he said, “Lara’s sleepover is today, right?”

“Yes, it is after school…” El nodded.

“Did she invite anyone suspicious?”

“There is a girl who is after Miss Lara’s money… and there is a snobbish guy who tried to confess to her…”

“WHAT? Boys are coming too?” Victor asked in a hurry, he thought they were all girls. "Wasn't That school an all-girls school?" he asked.

"They are from a twin something all boys school," she explained, "We met them at a sport event where he forced himself on Miss Lara when she was discussing the sleep over with the other girls, so she had to invite him with another two boys…” she said making Victor frown as he nodded. Lara was weak in front of persistent guys.

"You said he confessed to Lara? What happened?" Victor asked suddenly looking El, remembering what they said earlier.

"He tried to confess. I stood up for miss Lara and flatly refused him," She replied proudly.

"Very good!... I will see to it that he learns his place then…” Victor said as he was curious if El understood what confession implied. "Do you know what it meant to confess to someone?"

"I am not an idiot!" she pouted and looked away with a light blush. Someone had been learning! At least school was good for something.

“Good... Today there will be a new transfer student in your class. Her name is Ren. Make sure to invite her to join you.” He changed the subject.

“She works for you?”

“... Kinda… She has superpowers, and she will be acting like Yin, as a bodyguard.” Victor said, making El open her eyes wide. “Don’t be that happy. That girl is a little bit of an airhead! I need you to make sure that she doesn’t do anything bad or use her powers in front of Lara! ”

“Oh…” she nodded, “I understand… ”

“I doubt that….” Victor started to speak when suddenly someone began to yell angrily from inside the mansion.

“WHO DARED TO RAID MY KITCHEN!” It was Hilda who had just woken up and discovered the scene of the crime.

El shivered as she instinctively hid behind Victor, the strongest guy she knew.

“Don’t worry about her… If she came this way and asked, we will both say that it was Alex…” Victor said. He didn’t really need to hide his involvement, but with El around, he wanted her to feel like he was her comrade. “Just wipe your mouth… It is full of chocolate…” he added.

“Um…” El quickly nodded, wiping her mouth with her cuff, making Victor question his conclusions about her IQ.

“Now, listen… I will teach you how to cover your tracks!” He said with an evil smile.

Breakfast was served two hours later.

Victor and El, naturally, played ignorant when Hilda asked just three words, “WHO DID IT?” and then began to look at everyone’s innocent faces before glaring at Alex.

“ALEX! Since you didn’t confess willingly, you will have to be punished!” Hilda said, making the poor girl shiver as she looked at Hilda.

“How did you know?” she asked.

“You forgot your spear behind the kitchen door!” Hilda replied, taking out a long spear.

Alex gasped… This was in her room, how did it reach the kitchen? Someone was setting him up!

“Someone is setting me up!” she said as she looked at everyone at the table, especially the completely not innocent Margret.… They all looked away.

“Regardless…” Hilda said with a smile that didn’t reach her ear. “Today you will be helping me remake the 9 chocolate cakes, 5 puddings, 14 cupcakes, 4 brownies, 79 cookies, and the cheesecake you ate! Then go clean the chick's toilets!”

“I only ate 4 cookies!…. Oops…” Alex confessed then quickly shut up, making both Victor and El look at each other. They didn’t eat all that! There were other culprits!

“4 or a hundred, that does not change a thing!… I will consider it all your fault!” Hilda said coldly, sealing the destiny of poor Alex for the rest of the day… At least she would learn how to bake desserts!

“How was your ‘shopping’ yesterday?” Victor asked the girls as he watched Alex get dragged away to the kitchen.

“It was good!” Margret replied as she stuffed her mouth with food… Totally unaware that Victor was aware of her little adventure yesterday.

“The dresses would be ready in three days…” Lily answered with a guilty smile. “They will be sent here…”

“Were there any complications?” Victor asked.

“Some guys who didn’t know better. They tried to molest us… But I took care of them..” Lily answered truthfully. She castrated them, but with children at the table, she didn’t dare to say that.

“I expect nothing less!” Victor said. “How many?”

“Eight… and… a half?”

“YOU CASTRATED A CHILD?” Victor gasped making poor Lara look with horrified eyes at Lily

“No… he was a tranny…”

“Oh… It’s rude to call him a half! But it’s fine, you did him a favor…” Victor nodded, totally unaware of how transphobic he sounded, especially by using the wrong pronoun, “Anything else?”

“We met Miss Iris and Mia…” Mina replied nervously, “Miss Iris was not very pleased when we told her about the wedding…” she said as she looked down. They know quite well that Victor was breaking a lot of rules for them, and this made them feel a little happy and a little scared.

“I know, my father called me yesterday. He scolded the shit out of me!” he said. He literally had to make up all kinds of crap to fool his father.

“And?” Margret asked.

“Nothing really happened, I …” he wanted to say scammed him, but noticing Lara who was looking at him, he changed his words. “I… managed to convince him… It was not easy though…”

“Oh… so the wedding is still on?” Margret asked.

“Yes… He gave his blessing! But there might be a little problem… We will talk about it later tonight…” he said, hiding the fact that there would be an audience.

“Will you tell us your plan?” Margret asked in an unbelieving tone. If there is one thing she learned about Victor, it was that he was as tight-lipped as a crooked dildo. You only know where he planned to strike when you get f*cked by him.

“50% of it!” he casually lied then turned to Aria. “Aria, how are the preparations I told you about?” he asked.

“Because you changed plans, we needed to start reconstructing the venue… We will be able to make it in time though thanks to esteemed fa….. Master Theodore's taking care of the finances,” Aria corrected herself. Somehow she still considered Theodore her father. Even after knowing the truth, he still took care of her. He even made sure to ask her if she was fine with marrying Victor when he called yesterday night, promising to fix his son if she was not ok with it! She could only reply with an ‘Um..’ as she watched the stripper take off his pants.

“That’s perfect!” Victor nodded.

“The Invitation letters had been printed…” Aria suddenly added, “I already sent all of them, and left you the ones you told me about on your desk in the study!”

“Oh… Very good… ” Victor said. “Lily, you will accompany me to deliver some of them at noon!” he said to Lily who nodded.

“We should finish in a few hours or so… “ he calculated then turned to look at his little sister, “Lara, When will your brat friends arrive?” he asked.

“Tonight after school…” Lara answered nervously. “At about 5…”

“Good… Tell them to behave!” he warned.

“I understand, esteemed brother…” she said.

“Don’t worry young master, I will make sure to monitor them!” Hilda said.

“I am counting on you… If anyone dares to misbehave, feel free to do what is needed to discipline ‘him’,” Victor replied. He wanted the brats to distract Hilda and the girls so that Tom would be able to sneak in naturally. He didn’t want to tell anyone about his plan, fearing that Tom might feel that something was wrong.

 

This chapter might contain some offensive things, don't be offended, it is just a story.

Enjoy.

249