Chapter 288: Danial
8k 44 223
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Thanks for driving us, Alex!” Lara said to Alex who was driving them as soon as they reached the top of the mountain.

“It’s my duty!” Alex said as she stopped the cart next to the mansion while wondering why couldn’t everyone here be as polite and nice as Lara? Like her brother, she did not discriminate!

“Let’s go inside,“ Lara said after she carefully stepped down.

Her friends didn’t respond, they were just shocked as they looked at the scale of this place. It was huge. Just like a palace! Lara had been explaining the terrain around them the entire trip, from the different gardens to the grand gym and the Olympic swimming pool.
This was RICH!

“The others are waiting!” Yin said coldly from the back, alerting them before heading toward the mansion with Lara.

“Oh…” Danial quickly stepped down and then followed Lara with Stephany and Noah.

“DANIAL! …HELP ME!” a sudden shout startled the group.

Looking up, they could see a boy hanging from a pole extending from the second floor’s balcony. He was their ‘friend’, in other words, he was one of Danial’s lackeys at school.

“Trevor! What are you doing up there?” Noah was the one who asked in surprise.

“Just help me…” the poor kid said with his tears and snot dripping over his friend.

“Lara…” Danial stepped to the side in disgust then turned and looked at Lara, who was looking away awkwardly.

“Miss Lara can’t help him…” Yin interjected, “Your friend tried to grope one of the mansion’s maids, and according to the young master’s instruction, he should have been castrated!”

“WHAT?” Noah was the one who asked in shock! For someone like him from an aristocratic family, the act of touching a maid is incomprehensibly vulgar! Maids are dirty!

Danial totally ignored his inexperienced friend, whose tigress mother only allowed old ugly maids in his house. He just looked at Yin with a questioning gaze.

“Don’t worry! Lady Lara had already intervened and called her esteemed brother to ask for forgiveness. Since …What was his name again? Trevor!… Anyway, he had no idea about the rules, he was spared this once, but he still had to spend the night up there as his punishment!” Yin explained, “The next time anything like this happens, ‘just punishment’ would be served…'' she paraphrased what her young master said in more gentle words. Victor said to feed their balls to the hounds and then to let them lick the bastard’s wounds! But she couldn’t say that.

“Ahh…” Danial sighed as he threw his hanging friend a sorry look, then followed Lara. His friend was important, but not upsetting Lara was his priority, he made a bet with his older brother to bang the prettiest girl in the girl’s school before the end of the year after all. His brother did the same back then!
And on top of that, Lara was going to be his first girl!

Walking inside, Danial who was lost in thoughts stood in shock again, not only by the lavish decor of the mansions and the expensive paintings on the walls but by all the pretty maids who were serving around in frilly maid uniforms. No wonder his pervert friend acted so brazen and couldn’t keep his hands. Even his father and his famous playboy brother would not be able to hold themselves!

Hilda, who was carefully keeping an eye on Lara and her new arriving friends from the side sighed as she watched the boy’s reaction.
This was to be expected. The girls living in the mansion were very pretty and after they became players, their charm status began to slowly affect their bodies, increasing their beauty to some crazy degree… This would only bring a lot of trouble in the future. And her gut was telling her that Victor was after much trouble, or he would have asked them to cover their faces like Lily. Why did he make her do that anyway? Hilda tried to ask that question subtly many times, but Victor only told her that he was a very jealous man! What a load of bullshit!

No matter what, now she only needed to watch Lara and her bratty friends, making sure that nothing bad would happen.

“Margret, what’s up with you?” Hilda suddenly heard someone talking, they were in the study and seemed to have left the soundproof door slightly ajar.

Hilda sighed as she went to close the door, but found that the lock was damaged and she couldn’t help herself but eavesdropped a little more after realizing the one who was speaking was Mina and hearing what she said next.

“Did something happen in that strip club yesterday?” Mina said. “You have been frowning ever since we returned…”

Hilda frowned angrily… Strip club? So that’s where they went! This slut Margret was definitely corrupting the girls!

“Was it because Lily castrated that poor stripper on stage?” Mana said, making Hilda sigh in relief, if Lily was with them, then Victor certainly knew.

“No, he deserved that…” Margret said then sighed again.

“It was after she left with Miss Mira… what did she tell you?” It was Monica who interjected. Unlike her weak appearance when she faced Victor, she was pretty cool and smart when she was with the girls… Victor’s presence made her usually smart brain go into ‘stupid mating’ mode.

“Well… Maybe you should know this…” Margret hesitated, “Last night I wanted to have a little fun with Mira. That girl is so conservative after all! So I cornered her and asked how Victor's lame proposal was…” Margret sighed.

“And?” Mana asked.

“It was not lame at all…” Margret said, “He took her on a romantic picnic, and then they spent the entire day making out in the woods!” she spat in an annoyed tone.

“WHAT!” all the girls asked in shock.

“Mira told you that?” Monica asked.

“Yeah, I had to use some… convincing methods though,” Margret chuckled dryly.

“You used the soul wine!” Mina asked angrily.

“Nah… I don’t want Victor to spank my ass to oblivion, not before some foreplay at the very least… I just touched her right spots, every girl has those!” she said mischievously.

“What points….” the blushing Monica wanted to ask but was interrupted.

“So …Did they spend the entire night together?” Mina asked, focusing on the matter at hand. She knew Margret for long enough to be familiar with her slutty methods.

“Nah…Just like a stupid virgin, he just kissed her goodbye after driving her home…” Margret replied.

“That’s good…” The girls sighed.

“Good my ass! Mira is already one step ahead of us!” Margret struck the table with her palm.

“We already slept with him…” Mina said.

“Being a hugging pillow does not count! Even Alex did that!” Margret interjected, “There were no intimate actions, and we could only do that with Lily’s permission or stealthy behind her back!”

“Then what are you proposing?” Monica asked with a blush.

“Let’s confront him!” Margret said, “Tonight, In front of Lily, I will demand that he make out with each of us for at least an hour!”

“Will he accept?” Mana asked nervously. “Will Lily accept?”

“He he he… He will have to!” Margret said, “Lily will not be appeased otherwise! It is about time we make use of her! She is still feeling guilty for going out with us yesterday after all!”

“Oh… “ the girls began to look at each other with worried looks, this might really work!

“Ah… I need to tell you something!” Monica suddenly said as she remembered a very important fact.

“What?”

“Today in the morning… Miss Lily told Victor everything about our trip yesterday…” Monica explained nervously, making Hilda who was still behind the door nod.

“WHAT?” Mina and Mana asked nervously.

“Relax!” Margret said with a sneaky smile, “I already knew that she would tell him! That possessive girl only has Victor in her little mind, how can she lie to him!” she said.

“But what if he got angry with us?”

“He will not be…. Monica, was Victor angry when Lily told him?”

“Not at all… “ she said with a frown. “He even said that he already knew!”

“Oh… See! I have a firm grasp on Victor’s character!” Margret explained, “Although we will be punished a bit, he would not mind us having some fun and using it to show off later, as long as no one touches his toys, that is!”

“His toys?” Monica asked.

“Us!” the twins answered at the same time with a nod.

Hilda, who was still eavesdropping, nodded too!

After leaving the academy, Victor made a tour with Lily around the city sending invitations. Many of the recipients had no idea why they were invited but still, none refused. This was the chance of their life after all! At the wedding, they might make some really powerful connections.
Little did they know that Victor held a grudge against most of them from his previous life and planned to use the chaos at the wedding to ‘neutralize’ them. He gave them the letters personally to make sure that they would attend!

After that, Victor took Lily shopping for some very strange stuff for someone who is about to get married… Erotic magazines. He bought a lot of erotic magazines of a special kind that can only be found in some very dark places. The kind that features things that can’t be even written about online!
Lily didn’t dare enter with him to the stores after visiting the first shop. She truly wanted to spend every minute with him, but she simply couldn't force herself.
The shock was a little too big for her as these places were so immoral and depraved that she couldn’t even imagine that such places existed before.
WTF was wrong with people here? Would someone really be turned on by such things? Why were they even producing this shit and to what audience? What was her young master buying those for anyway? She had too many questions but no answers. Victor provided nothing but a sleazy smile and an assurance that these things were not to be used by him… He also had no idea why they produced this sh*t after all, but he had a use for it.

It was late in the afternoon when Victor finished shopping and returned to the mansion where it was very lively with 12 little girls and two boys dancing to a piece of very trendy pop music in the dining room that was redecorated with some flash neon lights. They didn’t even notice him when he walked through the door. Ren was there too, enjoying her time. Although she was a klutz, she had some real social skills as she already made friends with all of the girls, especially Lara.

Victor smiled and nodded. He wanted his little sister to enjoy a normal teenage life to some extent, at least before her ceremony.
“Let’s go!” he told Lily intending to make his way to the basement to store the goods. But suddenly he paused, causing Lily to bump into him as he gave the two boys who were also dancing an examining look. One of them was trying to flatter Lara and was failing miserably as El kept interrupting him by stepping on his toes. He seemed strangely familiar with his flowing blond hair, arrogant appearance, and that star-shaped mole on his chin…. He seemed familiar… Too familiar… DANIAL!

Victor gasped, then quickly grabbed Lily and moved to a side corner of the room while he gnashed his teeth.

“Do you want him dead or castrated, young master?” Lily, who noticed her young master’s excessive reaction, asked as she prepared a very sharp knife. She rarely saw her young master react like this. She could even feel his anger despite him using his disguise skill to mask it. Lately, she discovered that she could subtly feel his feelings, no matter how he hid them. She was just that good at reading his feelings! And she used this to her advantage when hugging him in bed, to make him as comfortable as possible. That’s why he usually prefers her to the others!

“Nah…” he spat with disgust, “He is just a depraved pervert…” Victor said as he looked hatefully at Danial while he dug his nails into his palm to control himself. This guy was one of the men of the scion who killed his family in his previous life.
Danial Lovestone was his name. He belonged to the Lovestone family, a minor third-rate players family who could only produce one or two players every generation. They had a very strange way of awakening, as they had to sleep with as many virgin girls as possible before reaching the age of 20. The higher quality of the girls, the more power and authority they get! They would also give them some crazy charm and that would render the coldest of girls horny as bitches when they saw them!

“I will make it swift…” Lily said again feeling her young master’s desire for revenge, but Victor held her hand.

“It is too early for that…” he said as he calmed down a little. Not really, but he was able to control himself.

At that time, this bastard was none other than the one who was tasked with killing Victor’s wife and children. And this bastard did after enjoying himself to the fullest!

After Victor began working in the royal library, he began investigating all the culprits. While he couldn’t find anything about some of them, many of them were public figures, like Levi Von Zwei and this bastard who grew up to be a very famous pop star that even after the Reckoning was considered a legend.

In his previous life, Victor planned to kill all the culprits one by one, that was before uncovering many secrets and falling in despair after realizing the gap of power between him and that guy… Between them was a ravine so immeasurable that even today, using all the power of his family he would only have a 1% chance of succeeding.

As for Danial, Victor didn’t have to do a thing for him back then. He was brutally killed and fed to the dogs by that scion after cuckolding him with three of his wives at the same time… That’s what Victor heard anyway.

“Lily… Make sure that the blond guy drinks this!” Victor said taking a little vial of blood and giving it to Lily who frowned as she nodded and then blended into the shadows behind her young master. For an assassin like her, this was easy.

Victor frowned as he watched. Although he didn’t want to waste a slave spot on this guy, Danial was now his most direct way to get to that scion, whom Victor had no idea if he was born yet or not… That guy always hid his tracks perfectly, and even the royal family had no idea about his origins.
By turning this brat into a blood slave, Victor would be able to monitor him and wait. Fate was a strange thing after all, and Danial was destined to meet with that guy sooner or later.

Just to make sure Victor paid 10 Order points to reveal Danial's fate.

FATE POWER : B

DESTINY LIST :

>> <BIRTH FATE> DIE IN THE HANDS OF YOUR BEST FRIEND ??????? ??????? AFTER CUCKOLDING HIM 99 TIMES! <A>
>> <SELF SET> : BE BETTER THAT BROTHER AND F*CK ALL THE GIRLS HE DID BEFORE<B>
>> <SELF SET> : BE RICHER THAN FATHER AND  F*CK ALL THE GIRLS HE DID BEFORE<B>
>> <SELF SET> : FUCK MOTHER<B>
>> <ID_X_147337> : GREAT MISFORTUNE <25/30 DAYS> <S>

That was sick... Victor sighed. Too bad, even the fate list didn't show that guy's name. Was it because that guy was not born yet or was it something else hiding him, Victor had no idea. At least, he was now sure that Danial would meet that guy... Not really, he might be able to cuckold him with out meeting him... No matter what, he would be under Victor's surveillance from now on.

Now he had to get him away from Lara and that was super easy!

223