Chapter 14 Second Limit Ability: Myokinesis
288 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Uhg, I really hate this one.”

Aria continued to grumble while removing the clothes on his body one by one. He always sweated profusely every time he did modifications to his muscles.

Moreover, the sweat was a bit sticky and turbid. Anyway, it's disgusting. Especially after a night like this, he didn't have the chance to immediately wash with a shower.

So, he didn't want to get his clothes dirty, afraid of leaving traces.

"Now we can start right away. And damn, it's too cold.”

A cold sting pierced his bare ass as he was sitting on the floor. Although it felt a little odd as his skin directly touched the wooden floor, he didn't really mind it other than complaining a little.

Still feeling that something wasn't quite right, he grabbed a nearby cloth that he had prepared as a wipe. Folding it a few times then stuffed it in his mouth. Just in case during the process his mouth becomes uncontrollable.

Finished, he took a lying position on the floor.

'Oh God, I hope this torment ends soon,' he muttered inside.


Physique


Muscle

Limit Modification: 1032/1000 Energy Required

Effect:

- Highly improves muscle regeneration

- YOU CAN EXERCISE MORE WITH LESS FATIGUE

Limit Ability: Locked (4/5)


Execute modifications? Y/N


'Here it comes the pain!'

“URG!”

Aria braced himself to face the oncoming wave of torture.

When the first wave arrived, it caused a big grunt to come out of his throat. Luckily he had anticipated it with a cloth to clog his mouth.

Otherwise, it would turn into a scream loud enough to alarm the entire house.

Before the pain was over, the next wave came, and the next wave, and the next one. The pain came and didn't want to go, stacking on top of one another.

At first, Aria was still able to tell which parts hurt. He could focus his mind and held the pain in that part as if creating a pseudo-numbing sensation.

But as time went on, when the waves of pain came sporadically attacking the muscles all over his body, his mind was numb. He couldn't tell the difference anymore.

It was as if his pain-sensory were malfunctioning. Every time a bit of muscle's tissue was triggered, it would cause other muscles throughout the body to experience pain

Nevertheless, he couldn't issue a complaint. Now, he only hoped that his teeth and jaw wouldn't fall out.

Stifled, muffled groans of pain could be heard from all over the room, but they didn't cross the walls on four sides.

There was no need to question his body's condition. He was already drenched in sweat as if he had been drenched in washing water. Dirty, turbid liquid oozing out of his pores like pollutants.

His body had been convulsing from the start like an epileptic. His eyes were wide open. His white eyes were reddish almost like squeezing blood.

The veins in his head popped out. His skin was red like it was being boiled. And that's almost true. Sweat vapors rose up, showing that his body was really hot from the inside out.

Aria was really like the lump of fish he usually cooked. Only this time it was his turn to be cooked from the inside.

He didn't know how much longer this would go on. He wanted to pass out, but it seemed like something forced him to stay awake and feel a full brunt of the torture. So mean!

…..

"Urgh.."

Aria woke up from his sleep. He tried to support himself to sit up, but what came out of his mouth was only a groan of pain.

"Did I sleep on the floor all night?" he looked around and found his bed a few meters away untouched by him.

"No wonder my body hurts so bad," he tried to stretch his aching limbs which felt too stiff and his back sore from lying on the hard and cold surface for too long.

“Shit, how disgusting! I forgot to clean up last night.”

Aria felt disgusted with himself because his body and the area around his sleep were dirty with a thick liquid that was already turned muddy dark brown, “And it smells so foul too.”

"Do I still have time?"

He looked at the gap in the ventilation, where the night sky seemed to have started to turn blue, "I don't think so."

“Oh well, looks like I have to skip my training this morning,” Aria mumbled regretfully, “I don't know if those fish will miss me.”

"Well, I'll see them later this afternoon. Now..." Aria looked at his surroundings, "how can all of this not be made known to mother? I guess I need to start cleaning this place as soon as possible.”

He sighed, immediately wiping the dirt on the surface of his body that he didn't have time to clean last night with his gag clothes.

After finishing the modification process last night, he did not have time to do anything. His body was too tired; his mind was too tired; his soul was too tired. So he immediately fell asleep on the spot, not having time to pay attention to anything else after that.

'Is it just me or can I see the joints of my fingers now?' Aria asked himself perplexed. However, he was immediately distracted by the rumbling sound of his stomach.

"Damn it, stomach! Can't you just be patient for a little bit!"

Immediately he did not think much anymore. After he finished cleaning his body, at least all the dirt was no longer visible and the smell had faded, he immediately put on clean clothes.

He scrubbed the filthy floor until it looked clean, removed the remnants of last night's evidence, and opened the window so that the smell in his room was immediately replaced by fresh air.

Immediately he rushed to the kitchen to fill his stomach with whatever was available. Otherwise, he couldn't start the day with an unsatisfied stomach.

Along the way, he greeted several awakened servants who had begun their work.

“MORNING!!”

Still with his signature 'hit-and-run' greeting, which left the servants in a state of shock. They could only see a fleeting shadow running away without waiting for their response.

“Is that.. young master?”

“Of course, who else would act like that if not him. What, are you still not fully awake yet?”

“Not that, but… doesn't he look slimmer?”

"Oh? Do you notice that too? I thought it was just my eyes toying with me.”

“Of course, the difference is so clear from the young masters I remember. Was he this thin yesterday too? I couldn't tell cause I didn't see him yesterday."

"Nope, he's still his chubby self yesterday. I still saw him training with Master yesterday afternoon.”

"Then, what happened?"

“Who knows!”

Aria left a question in the minds of the servants, but he didn't care even though he could hear their whispers. Now, his priority was the pursuit of the food in the kitchen.

“AUNTY!! Is there anything I can eat now? I'm starving!"

The aunty chef who was in charge of the kitchen that morning smiled after hearing her morning call.

It had become a daily habit for her to always prepare any food that was easy and quick to prepare because someone always asked for it every morning.

“Alright, wait a moment, young master! I'll get it for you."

She immediately opened the lid of the still-heated pot. Thick white steam immediately burst upwards the moment the lid was opened, revealing a pile of snowy-white buns. She picked up those buns that filled up two small trays.

When she turned and was ready to serve it to Aria, she was stunned to see the figure that was different from the one in her memory. She even blinked several times, doubting the two were the same person.

"Young Master?" the aunty chef hesitated.

"Hmm? Oh, give it to me. My stomach is almost unbearable.”

Aria didn't pay heed to her face. He chose to look at the buns in her hands. Impatient, he stepped forward to take the trays into his own hands.

“Young Master, what happened to you?”

"Hmm?"

Aria whose mouth was busy filling up with buns, couldn't reply immediately. He knew what the chef meant, but he didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

"Why is your body so slender?"

“Whash a slimm... Aunshie mussh have seen ish wrong... Hah... I'm fine, I'm just hungry, like any normal day.”

Aria replied casually, a little unclear because he didn't empty his mouth first.

"No way, you sure look different from yesterday." The chef's aunt still couldn't believe it.

"Auntie must be not getting enough rest. That's why Auntie's vision is a bit disturbed."

"See, I still have this much appetite. All of these buns will end up in my stomach," continued Aria, ignoring the worries of the chef in front of him.

"Is that so?"

Even though she didn't find anything odd other than Aria's body becoming slimmer. She still had doubts about this boy's words. She was determined to tell the madam later.

"Of course," Aria answered curtly.

Even so, he knew his response would not be swallowed whole. He was sure this would reach his mother's ears later.

So, while his mouth didn't stop working, his attention was divided inward.


Physique


Muscle

Limit Modification: Complete

Effect:

- Extremely increases in muscle regeneration

- Extremely enhances muscle durability

- YOU CAN EXERCISE MORE WITH LESS FATIGUE

Limit Ability: Unlocked (5/5)


Myokinesis

Cost: Calorie and protein; based on the intensity of ability use

No duration

No cooldown

- Control production of muscle tissue at will

- Control the loss of muscle tissue at will

- Switch the type of muscle tissue at will; white, red, or pink muscle

- Reorder muscle mass at will to alter the physical appearance


Supernatural Modification: Unavailable


"Oh?! *cough**cough**cough*”

Aria was surprised at the notifications, especially after reading his new limit ability. He was so shocked that he missed his rhythm which made him choke badly.

"Water, young master!"

“*cough* Thank you… *cough*.. aunty.”

“Eat slowly, young master. Your sister who will fight over food with you isn't here. So, you don't need to rush," the chef laughed throwing a little joke.

Aria grinned. He put on the display focusing on his food, while inside, he thought of a solution to his problem before he bumped into his mother at breakfast later.

…..

When he returned to his room after finishing dozens of buns earlier, he immediately took off his clothes and looked at his body through the mirror.

"Hmm, not bad. At least I'm no longer burdened with piles of fat here and there."

Aria nodded in approval while watching his latest appearance in the mirror.

It was clear that he had lost a lot of fat. Perhaps those calories burned last night from the sweat and dirt that oozed out of his body.

“But, Mother will be horrified to see my current body.”

Yes, he had already imagined his mother's reaction later with this drastic change.

The thought of his mother making a new drama and his father as the audience… urghh… he really didn't want to be a part of it at all. Therefore, Aria was very determined to fix all of this.

"Too bad, I prefer this appearance. But it's too fast," he regretted not being able to keep it up, "But it's okay, I'll be slimmer in the near future."

Aria smiled ear to ear. Immediately, he tried to activate his new limit ability, [Myokinesis]. He tried to alter his appearance back, restoring all the fat that had been lost completely.

And here was the tricky thing. This ability was only limited to muscle control, not including fat.

So, the fat that had been lost, couldn't be restored. Unless he collected new fat by continuing to accumulate food in his stomach.

"Urgh, my bad. There is no other choice. The time is too tight. I just hope the outcome is not too different from the original.”

Aria didn't have much choice. This time he just focused on getting his appearance changed as closely as possible to his chubby self.

Although all those chubbiness made of full-muscle, not fat. But he didn't care, as long as he got what he wanted, anything worked.

Unlike [Hyper Eating], where each activation triggered pain. This time, what he felt was a tingling and itching feeling, as if something was crawling under his skin and this caused him to want to scratch every surface of his skin that was altered.

Slowly but surely, Aria's appearance changed. His cheeks puffed up, regaining their plumpness.

His fingers began to be infiltrated again by new muscles. The joints in his knuckles were no longer visible. His thighs, arms, stomach, chest, everything was changing step by step.

He did not dare to make too many and drastic changes at one time.

Every time he changed something, he would pause to carefully feel the difference there; moving that part, feeling around the muscles so that no movement was hindered.

Unfortunately, he did not understand the structure of his own body, especially muscle. So he just did it at a snail pace.

Half an hour passed, he had found his chubby self almost like before. This time he was sweating all over again.

His expression was very tired and slightly out of breath. He didn't expect that this alteration would be the same as doing the extreme exercises he used to do, even more.

“Shit, I didn't think I'd be this tired.”

“Perhaps it's because my energy hasn't fully recovered from last night's expenditure.”

He sighed, looking down at his stomach that got bloated again.  

“And now I have something to feed. Truly, a person with a stomach like this will probably die with an empty stomach, or die in a full burst stomach."

14