A Status Update
1.3k 25 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone,

Since people have been asking me about what's going on with the story or why I stopped for a long time, I thought I should make an update.

I haven't decided to leave ScribbleHub if that's the concern. But I did undergo a job change (and a major transition in my career) late last year. Since I work in the US education industry, the start of the Fall school semester made life really busy for me. I simply didn't have the attention span to mind yet another website for months.

I had originally hoped to return around Christmas time when things slowed down in my job. However, I fell sick before Christmas with Covid. And despite being quadruple-vaccinated the illness took a toll on me due to my weak lungs. I've been in recovery for weeks but it's been to struggle to get my stamina (physically and mentally) back to where it had been. And at this point I have a lot of things built up in my life that I should have handled earlier...

Posting on ScribbleHub does require reformatting and checking work from me, even though the story is already written.

I'll return to updating properly when I sort the rest of my life back to normal again.

Thanks and regards,

~ Aorii

23