CHAPTER 1
1.3k 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up and found myself on some of the wreckage from the ship, we were in space above earth just an hour ago. I don’t know what hit our ship, ship 234512 or jumper as the crew nicknamed it. Since we were a long distance recon ship it only had a number for a name. We were sent to see the status of earth after a drone reported that it still could support life, it took a year to get here and I went along since I studied and knew older languages from before humanity left earth. It had been 150 years since then, a meteor was going to hit and a portion of the population left for another planet. My name was Polina Petrov. An 18 year old private in the Exslotert military. Earth had been thought to be unable to support life, or it was supposed to be any ways. I remember that earth had changed a lot since we left, it was mostly water with a giant crater near the northern pole. The crater was huge, and there was a ring around the planet like Saturn.

While not needed for my job, I had studied the technology and other items on earth before we left many years ago. While limited, I at least knew a decent amount but whether it would come in handy or not, I didn’t know? As far as I knew I was the only survivor of the crash, and I had no idea if help would come. Even if it did, I had to wait a year. For now I just floated around with nothing but my blue jump suit on. After an hour all the ship sunk in the ocean except for some stuff that was still floating.

After another 2 hours I heard some one say “over there” in English, American English or some variant of it.

People were not suppose to still live here, I thought in my head. With a confused look on my face I just stared at the boat.

It was beat up and looked like 2 boats put together to make one.

A mix of large artillery was along the side, I think that's what it was called.

They were all different, in color and appearance.

A platform was lowered from the boat as the current pushed me towards it.

I was grabbed by the two people on the platform and pinned to the ground.

“GOT HER” said a women with brown hair who looked 30.

“I got the shackles” said the other person, a man with graying hair.

I was to surprised to do anything.

Now my hands were cuffed behind me and the platform raised.

“We got another andrewian, a cute one to” said the women.

I had no idea what an andrewian was?

The deck had a lot of people, about 25 or so. This boat was only about 35 feet long but it was tall at I think 15 feet.

Most had blue colored paints and thin orange jackets on, some had on some armor and most were armed with some sort of side arm of some kind. Some had longer arms and most were looking at me.

“take her down and process her” I heard some one say, another person said “shes hot but what is she wearing?”

“it wont matter soon what she is wearing, well toss it away with the rest of our catches clothing” said some one else.

Still I was silent, I was confused what was happening.

I was carried down lower in the ship, my two captures opened a door that was locked and tossed me in.

The door shut behind me, and made a sound.

I was in a dim room with a chair and some other items, three people one women and two men were looking at me.

One pointed his side arm at me, I didn’t like where this was going.

 

I have never wrote a story before and I am new to this site. Please be honest if it is good or not. My grammar is not great despite all the English classes I took in high school, so ill use lots of auto correct. I want this to be a serious story and sexual smut, this story will have a slave fetish going on, I wanted to say all this upfront.

The two story's I read before writing this are My New Life as a Catgirl and Trapped in a slave girls body. The thing is I am not big on fantasy so im going sci fi and trying to base the world some what on reality if I can.

 

12