CHAPTER 2
1.3k 9 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One of the men unlocked my hands and I stood up confused.

The women walked away saying she would prepare something.

“Strip naked” shouted the man pointing his side arm at me.

“What?” I asked, speaking for the first time.

“NOW” he yelled.

Seeing no choice I took off my shoes, jump suit, bra, and under wear but covered my breast and lower area. My entire body was shaking as I did, I went to talk when all of a sudden….

“HANDS BY YOUR SIDE AND DON'T SPEAK!!!!” he yelled again, the other man stood silently.

“First we have to search you, open your mouth and go aahh” I was humiliated but did as I was told.

The mans hand entered my mouth and using a flashlight checked my mouth lifting my tongue and felt my gums.

Then he looked in my ears, felt through my long black hair then order me around again.

“Lift up your arms, don’t make me yell” he said.

I did as I was told and my arms, back, legs, hands, and feet were all touched. I wanted to cry but decide to try and hide all emotion.

“Return to the previous position” he said, and I obeyed as I didn’t want to get shot.

No my breast were being felt, he was enjoying this and I wanted to run but knew I would fail. Still trying to hold back tears.

After a minute fondling my breast he said “spread your feet, now”, as he put on gloves and tossed my clothes in a metal can.

He told the other man to point his side arm at me, then started touching and poking around my vagina, my face went red as I felt helpless but still I was scared to move, “WE GOT A VIRGIN” he yelled.

“NOW STRAIGHTEN OUT YOUR LEGS, BEND OVER!!” he yelled, even though I had not angered him.

I did and he walked behind me, I knew what he was going to touch.

All of a sudden my but was being spread and touched, after a minute he said to stand back up.

Tears stated to come from eyes.

I was moved to a part of the room with shackles on the floor and my feet were locked in, then me arms were grabbed and locked in shackles hung from the ceiling, then they brought out a mirror.

I saw my pale white body, completely nude and chained up, with my black hair a mess and green eyes frightened. I started to cry a lot and begged to be let go.

“SHUT UP!!!!” one of the men shouted, and I obeyed.

The next ten minutes were the worst part so far, they hosed me down with cold water and soaped me up and cleaned me themselves, I wanted to scream.

They played with and looked at my body as they dried me off and unshackled me, I was carried over to a chair and strapped in so I could not move by my head, wrist, feet, elbows, and knees.

I had no idea what was going to happen and the cold metal chair was so hard and flat. I managed to stop crying for now.

“name?” asked one of the men, I replied with “Polina Petrov”.

“What ethnicity is that? What island or city are you from?” I just looked confused and said “I don’t know”.

“So a unknown, fine whats your age?” he asked, I said I was 18.

“hair color black, eye color green, white skin, ethnicity unknown, height 5 feet, we measured you when we showered you” he continued “now to find your cup size, lets see” as he measured my breast. I barley held in my pleads to be released. All this he was writing down, but it was paper? No tablets to use and why did they need all this info?

“C cup and ill take some blood” he took a vile of blood from me and poured it in 2 glasses, then added a powder to one and it turned pink “type o blood” then a different powder was put in the second glass and it turned yellow “no stds, good”. They way he took blood was painful.

“hows your eye sight” he asked. “good” I said.

“any diseases?” he asked, the entire time a rail pistol I think was pointed at me so I could only speak when spoken to.

“no” I said, he finished and put down the clip board.

He then measured my neck, wrist, and ankles and walked away. He came back with a container that sounded like it had metal pieces rattling.

He took out a metal shackle, and moved it to my neck, “no, please” I screamed. He ignored me and put it around my neck and closed it and put in a 4 sided key in the shackle and locked it. My face was red and was crying again, I was ignored, It was tight and unbearable but I could still breathe. Any time I swallowed I felt the shackle, then my wrist and ankles had ones put on as well. I was sobbing but still I was ignored.

Then I was gagged and the gag was designed so I couldn't bite me tongue, I had no idea what was next? But now I could not scream at all.

Then a thing poked my right shoulder and it hurt for I thinks 30 seconds, I tried to scream even more but no one heard. “Good, your chipped” he said “all the info is on there now time for your bar code”. I didn’t want to know what that meant, but I knew I would.

12