CHAPTER 26
234 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I nervously waited while Sam was heading over apparently, I was pacing on the second floor since master said she was heading over. Finally looking out the side window I saw a dark skinned woman about the same height as master with blue eyes. Her slave was with her, thin bordering on frail with white skin and orange hair and glasses. Her slave had a large wheeled bag she was barley able to hold the handle of it. Her slave had on a basic dress with black boots, unlike mine they were clean. Sam had on a long skirt with a simple shirt on top with nicer shoes than her slave, guess she knew sea travel was no time to dress up nice. That combined with no gold or accessorizes on her at all at least meant she wasn't pretentious, still had to see if she was nice.

Master walked down and they hugged, then talked for a minute until he took the bag from her slave and carried it on board. I walked down to the first floor and saw them all, after putting her bag down he introduced me.

“Sam this is Lin, my slave. You can trust her, she is loyal and well behaved.” he said.

“Lin this is Sam and her slave Sarah but she is called Orange. Sam is a good friend of mine.” he continued.

“Hello, nice to meet you” I managed to say.

“So your the slave I heard about, you are cute. I see Dan cut your hair, as expected he did terrible. This is my slave Orange, she will accompany me on this trip.” Sam told me.

“Hello” Orange said to me.

“I did fine with her hair” Master told Sam, she laughed.

Master brought up her bag and we all were now on the second floor, Sam explained what was happening.

“Some one leaked to pirates what I’m transporting so I need protection to Ventus city, I am personally overseeing this delivery. I also have business there so my slave is coming along, ill be there a week then Dan will bring me back here.” she explained.

Sam walked over and grabbed my face and pushed me against the wall, “So you got Dan to yourself all this time. I know you don’t mean to but your a bit of an issue for me, you didn’t choose him as your owner granted but still.” she told me.

“Stop it Sam, don’t hurt her, you will pay for the doctors bill if you do.” Master told her.

“Have you had sex with her?” she asked while looking at me.

“Not your business what I do with my property” he responded.

“So you have then” she said while grabbing my collar.

“I neither confirmed or denied anything” Master retorted.

“You can keep her if we got together” Sam responded.

“Knowing you, she would probably get tortured at least once. I hope she never knows what a horse ride is like.” he finally said before she let me go.

I went down to the first floor and Master talked with Sam, soon her slave came down to. We sat near the door and she introduced herself again.

“Hello, I’m Sarah. Your master recommended that we talk elsewhere so they could be alone together for the day.” she told me.

“Hi, I’m Lin. You don’t need to know my full name, so whats your master like?” I said as the boat started to move.

“Scary and controlling, I get dressed up every day but its not fun. I can’t anger or disagree with her or else, my life is so controlled. What I eat, dress in, when I can speak and more is all in her control, if she is mad at me she will hurt me. I don’t want to go into to much detail, I wish I was free but she will never let that happen.” she said in a depressed tone.

“Your lucky, you get to travel and move around daily plus your not stuck with all those wealthy pricks all day. Still your masters character is just as bad as mine.” she continued.

“No its not, hes a great master and I love him. He cares for and protects me, plus hes not controlling at all. I don’t ever want to leave his side, slave or free.” I responded trying not to raise my voice.

“Think back to when he first bought you, how was it?” she asked.

“He was nice to me, no really he was. He never yelled at me and let me ask questions, he even let me sleep the rest of the day when he first bought me. He let me have vodka and eats the same food as me.” I told her.

“He defiantly had sex with you, there is no way he hasn’t. Was the sex approved of by you or did he force you?” she asked.

I stopped for a moment, unsure what to say. Master was amazing and I didn’t like what she was saying. “The first time no but….” I was cut off.

“But what?” she asked.

“He never yelled at me or beat me, he also rewarded me afterwards and praised me. The trainers before were a lot worse and gave me nothing, I got good food, a bed, clothes, and vodka. I hated sex the first time but I learned to love it, and he continued to be nice to me since day one. Every time since then I wanted sex with him, he treated me nicer than my family. I really do love him and he does care for me.” I told her.

“Are you sure about that? You seem brainwashed to me.” she said.

“I’M NOT!!!” I yelled.

“Fine ill drop it, but think about it later.” she responded.

4