CHAPTER 76 /side story #11 (Sally)
142 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally after being out cleaning since the sun rose I was finally done for the day, tomorrow would be the same as we got no days off but we did get to stop before it got dark. I had my hands locked together as I was walked back to this bases slave cells, I had been a military maintenance slave for a little over a week and I hated it. The way we were treated was terrible as we were never called by our names, kept all of our shackles on, wore just a single piece jump suit and got cheap rubber boots. My name was Sally but I was now called V6H5F9DL, I was unchained after I entered the buildings entrance and walked to the strip room that lead to our cells. I heard the door lock and was told to strip, this happened after every day ended and I still wasn’t used to it. I felt my body shaking as I took off my only clothing and stood there, I got unlucky today as a male soldier was going to search me today. But female soldier had also taken advantage of me as well so it was common no matter what.

“Alright you know this so just do as your told.” I was told as my ass was touched and I could only stand there while doing nothing.

Of course he looked at my 18 year old body with intent to fuck me but now wasn’t the time, we were play things at times but not whenever they wanted. He then grabbed my long black hair and pulled my head for a few seconds then the body search began.

“Open your mouth.” he yelled at me and I did as told.

After grabbing my face while looking I then had to lift my tongue followed by showing my gums, then he went to the next part.

“lift your hands on your head.” he then told me and he looked at my sides, I always feared this part of the day. I hated this so much but if I tried to rebel I would get tortured so I had to listen, they always took forever doing this to. Plus this room was so cold it just added even more things to make this even worse, after running my hands through my hair I was almost done but the final part was the worst.

“Spread your puss.” I heard next and had to spread my vagina open and move my feet apart, he had me hold this for 20 seconds even though he already looked.

“Almost done, now just turn around and bend over.” he said and I did as told. The worst part was having to spread my ass cheeks myself, after coughing I could finally get dressed. I really wanted this to be over so bad, finally it was but life didn’t get better once I got to my cell.

The door was unlocked and I walked in, honestly I hated that there was no privacy with the cell having metal bars only and no walls. I thought I would be safe for the night in here when i first got here as men and women were in different cells even if they all shared the same building and main room, and all the other slaves in my cell were a similar age. I knew they looked when we had to use the toilet, the guys on the other side of the room. To bad the most dominant slave that I shared this cell with had interest in me, she hadn’t acted yet but I was afraid.

All we had on the metal floor was a toilet/sink combo and small dirty mattresses to sleep on, there was 8 of us crammed in here with almost no personal space. I lied down and was so tired, as I had darker skin they had me do the jobs where slaves were in the sun all day. They wanted to do as little medical treatment as possible so this helped them have less burned skin to treat, still the sun did drain me of energy.

As I was lying on my side I felt some one get right behind me, I didn’t like this but was to afraid to move. I knew who it was and was scared she had finally decided to make her move, I just closed my eyes.

“Hey, this first weeks been rough on you hasn’t it? I think I could help give you something to be happy about while your in this cell.” she whispered to my ear. I tried to get her to leave me alone knowing she was taller and stronger then me, I was a little below 5 feet so she could easily dominate me.

“Sorry I’m not into girls.” I nervously told her.

“Your funny, but the thing is I wasn’t asking you now I think I should tell you something. If you don’t do as I tell you then I will kill you at night, am I clear.” she then whispered to me. The other girls talked among themselves while commenting on what she was doing to me.

“Yes I get it.” I told her not sure what to do.

“Good, then tonight I want to have some fun and ill keep you company in the showers today. Your boobs are huge I’m jealous but since you mine now I have them whenever I want.” she said finally dropping the low voice. I hated it when the soldiers fondled my boobs but this would happen more often so this would be worse. She got aggressive while touching me and pulled me closer, I knew I was hers now and I couldn’t stop her. Still I didn’t like this and I hated feeling powerless but that was my current reality, I actually cried a little.

“Don’t cry, I will protect you.” she added rubbing in her dominance over me.

Finally she left me alone for the moment but I knew the night would get worse, then our weekly shower came. Once it was our cells turn we all left to wash off, after stripping naked in the hall we entered and were locked in and given 10 minutes. There was only 4 shower heads in this shower and it also smelled in here, add the fact the blood on the floor was rarely cleaned and this was not something I looked forward to. The first time I waited for my turn as there was 8 of us but she pushed me towards one and the other girl using it just shared with another girl.

Standing there with her touching me as the cold water hit my body, I froze for a second until she spoke to me. “My name is Lara and I already know your name so no need to tell me, we only have 10 minutes so I will wash you and you wash me.” I heard.

I nodded and she then used the soap dispenser under the shower head and stated to bath me, she was fast with the rest of my body then started with the parts she was eager to touch. She started to clean my breast and really took her time saying she wanted to clean me off really good, I hated this but still was helpless to do anything.

“You need to remember to really clean under and in between your breast, but I don’t mind doing it for you.” she told me as her excuse to touch me. I had my nipples touched in between her fondling my boobs, she tried to grab one of them with one hand and almost succeeded. This went on for a minute until she moved her hands towards my ass, still I just did as told.

“See isn’t this nice?” she asked me. I choose to still not speak but she wasn’t happy about that.

“I asked you a question.” she told me while grabbing my waist tightly.

“Y….yes it is.” I managed to say and luckily that was enough to satisfy her.

She then cleaned my ass and made sure to grab me aggressively while cleaning down there, then she went to my puss. I had to let her touch down there as much as she wanted, she finally was done with cleaning me off. She walked in front of me with a satisfied look on her face, she then stroked my head before speaking to me.

“Now its your turn to clean me, isn’t it nice to help each other.” she told me. I couldn’t complain to anyone or ask for help, slaves could do this kind of stuff to each other and no soldier cared to help. Unless she tried to kill me I was on my own and I would be dead by the time any help came, they didn’t want there slaves killing each other.

After she really cleaned herself and just had me stand close to her as she washed off, still I was happy when it was over. Even then we walked out in the hallway naked and had to dry off with people watching, I wanted to get my clothes on and we only got a minute to dry off anyways. I still was humiliated drying off but the other girls had no issue, maybe because they had been here longer. My hair was still wet as I sat back in our cell and got dinner, these bars of something. Whatever they were I felt mostly filled after having mine, It was tasteless and hard to eat. I was panicking about what would happen once we went to sleep, I tried not to think about it as I would have to do whatever she told me. I felt so helpless being a tool and play thing for the military while another slave would use me as hers. It took all my strength not to cry and show how afraid I was.

When the lights were finally turned off i couldn’t go to bed as I knew Lara wouldn’t wait but I couldn’t fight back. I just sat in the corner shaking, then the moment I feared came.

“Are you scared? Let me comfort you.” I was told quietly and I looked away. The other girls were either sleeping or awake and grateful that they didn’t get picked by Lara.

“Please I don’t want this, I just want to….” I finally started crying as I spoke but she grabbed my collar and pulled me towards her.

“I’m not asking you bitch, now strip and get on your knees.” she order me. I slowly took it off while I kept crying, then went in the corner and waited.

“Now start licking me down there, my pussy wont pleasure itself.” I was told as she pointed, she was creepily smiling right after she got furious at me. She was crazy or something, still telling her that wouldn’t help.

“Yes, I will.” I barley managed to say as I started.

I hesitantly moved my head towards her but she got tired of waiting and pulled it herself, my head was tightly held and I started to lick. She was enjoying herself as I repeated the same disgusting action over and over, then I felt her grip get tighter for a second.

“Lick harder and go a little in, or else.” I was told.

I forced myself to go longer and she started to squirt out fluids, I was told to swallow all of it. I was now swallowing after every turn, I was so disgusted but forced myself to keep going. I could feel it all around my mouth, I don’t know how long but eventually she was satisfied and let me get dressed. But she slept real close giving me no space, she then touched my neck while telling me what life with her would be like.

“It might be every day or most of the week, it all depends on how I feel. But I will ask you again and you will listen, but I will take care of you. Your mine now, so I have to take care of you.” I heard while trying to fall asleep as soon as possible with my mouth still feeling disgusting.

She came right behind me and pulled me tight against her, I wouldn’t be getting any break ever again. My only option out was death or becoming an assistant slave.

This is maybe the first sexual act done without consent in this story as slaves don’t have the legal authority to be in charge of other slaves or any one else unless they are told otherwise and there master/handler has the power to do so. But there also legally not considered human in the Empire so its unclear.

 

0