CHAPTER 77
139 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was sunrise and we made it safely to the city, still no one really talked until we docked. I was relieved to be away from open water at the moment and I still felt a little on edge, then finally Dan spoke up.

“Well me made it, just 2 little surprises on the way but we still made it. So who wants to walk around and be stared at while they hate us for existing, to forget about what we just saw.” he told us while I still just stood there silent.

“I don’t know what is worse, them or the spirit.” Ryan responded with a weak voice.

“Well you have places to go to prepare for tomorrow, right?” Dan asked him.

“Yeah, I will be gone until tonight. B33 ill give you some stuff to carry and we will leave.” Ryan told him, finally getting his voice back.

“Yes Master.” he responded and after a few minutes they both left leaving us alone finally, they would be back tonight most likely.

“Dan!! Finally we can go back to normal for a while, also are they staying on the boat with us?” I told him while I went for a hug.

“You did good Lin, great job. I know you were scared, its my second time seeing it and that didn’t help me at all.” he responded while patting my head. I just felt so happy right now, still hugging him.

After letting go of him he then answered my question, “yes, to save money they didn’t get a hotel room as I’m also being paid to house them on this trip. So we will have them around for a while so keep it up, Ryan is not the worst person to have on board for this trip. His slave is behaved but still I don’t like him after seeing him stare at you, be careful around him.”.

“Yes Dan, I don’t like him either so I don’t want to interact with him unless I have to.” I told him and he patted my head again, I loved them.

“Now you can take this time to rest in the bed for now, ill try to think of a reason that he will accept so I can have you use the bed while there around. We cant sleep together, I cant think of an excuse for that.” he told me.

“Oh and thanks for letting me go down stairs to calm down, I needed that.” I responded to him.

“Oh that, I knew what was happening so I chose to do that as I couldn’t think of how Ryan was going to react if I told him why you went down stairs honestly.” I heard and went straight to the bed to relax.

I hated sleeping on the floor, it felt good to have a mattress to rest on. I just did nothing but lie down while Dan did various things, he felt my puss a few times as he walked by. I didn’t like him teasing me as there wouldn't be time for sex until we got home, after an hour we got ready to leave and walk around.

“Dan, unless you can think of an excuse for us to have some fun can you stop that?” I asked him before we left.

“I’m just touching you, nothing more.” he told me, I got pouty and looked away.

“Ill stop, you just cute when your like this.” I was told and we left the boat, I wasn’t fond of this idea but he wanted to walk around so I wouldn’t say anything.

I wasn’t sure if he had to go places or was just going to wander aimlessly but he never told me stuff like that ahead of time unless it was important. We walked off the docks and those same looks hit us all at once, still he ignored them and I just had to follow him and not draw unnecessary attention. He still might do that but still it wasn’t his fault it happened most of the time.

More Latin that neither of us could read and shops that wanted to kick us out the second we thought about entering. I finally remembered that I was curious about something even if I would prefer to not talk about it, so when we finally stopped walking and stepped aside for a second I asked him.

“Master, about that Caro Specula thing we encountered. You called it a spirit but i don’t get it, its not another creature in the ocean?” i nervously asked, i still wasn’t completely over it.

It was dark out so you couldn’t see why it is one, honestly last time i encountered him it was day and so not being able see everything was nice. More terrifying at night in a different way, i can’t really describe to you what it looks like during the day. Its hard to describe but it can do stuff that’s not possible by non spirits.” i was told.

He couldn’t explain to me why, clearly whatever the reason I probably wouldn’t understand either so why push further on this. I then made sure we wouldn’t repeat the last trip to this city, “So Master, we wont be going to a stuck up restaurant like last time?” I then asked.

No, it was fun doing that once and I don’t regret eating there but I don't want to eat feeling that unwelcomed again. I guess your thinking the same thing?” he responded.

Yes Master.” I told him.

I’m also hoping we don't run in to her again.” he continued.

It took me a few seconds until i figured out who he was talking about, that art gallery girl. I remember there was so much not known about her when there should be records and there was some possibility she came from unknown waters. But I doubt it and even if she was I still had more important things to worry about, I did agree with him on wanting to avoid her.

We just wandered more until we actually entered a shop, we were ignored but no one said anything so this was an improvement. This place was a book store, he looked around while I followed until he left without buying anything. On the way out some one called him a educated rat then after he ignored them an unwelcomed face showed up, i stayed silent and let Dan handle this.

That’s not needed or a nice thing to say. Hey Dan, its me we saw each other last time you were here.” i heard her say. I intentionally looked away while he got us out of this. She should know the social rules and classes far better then i do, or i thought she did. She could just be weird or socially awkward, still annoying.

Sorry you must be mistaken, never seen you before.” he told her. Some people looked at us but didn’t care to do anything, she got upset.

I know you know your lying, hey I forgot your name I'm sorry about that but you have to be honest.” she told him. Well i then realized she was addressing me as well, her apologizing to me got more people looking.

Lin, tell the truth about if i know her.” i was told/ordered before i could speak myself. What i was going to say didn’t change.

Never seen you.” I responded keeping it short. She was really getting mad now, i wish she would fuck off.

Well now that we cleared that up I’m going, Lets go Lin.” Dan said and we walked out then as soon as we were out we started speed walking.

Finally, glad we made it out before she really made a scene. Sometimes you have to be a little morally flexible and lie to get out of certain situations.” he told me as we hid in another store for a few minutes.

I had done something similar when telling my totally real back story to Dan after he bought me, still i was happy to be away from her. Learn when some one wants you to leave them alone, and don't make a scene.

I started watching gun smith cats, its only 3 episodes even on a pirate site but I found all 3 on youtube in one video. Its a dub and while I believe in subs not dubs the English voice acting is good, also while I probably mess up boat stuff in my story this show/manga from japan themed around guns and the atf/dog killers is so accurate. Gun handling/safety, how the atf is viewed by people who like guns, fake anti gun politician add where they talk about working the atf done realistically, how that politician spoke, and more. The main atf agent is so untrustworthy at times, also did I mention cute anime girl gun smith that are also bounty hunters and drive a mustang. It is only an hour and a half long so worth watching and funny enough it takes place in Illinois, were a certain insurance bill passed then had everything gutted and replaced. If you know you know. Finally have you watched redo of a healer, its totally not henti its just anime, the plot is actually good I think.

 

0