CHAPTER 85
114 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I’m sorry about this but I wont be finishing the story, lately I have been confused a lot and cant write like I have been for over a year. My state of mind you could say has always been getting worse but lately Its going faster so while I want to keep my promise of finishing the story I cant. It has been fun and thanks to all who read any of it, I am proud that I kept this going for a year and 3 months without missing a week. This was a fun side project so while I am proud of it I wont call this a master piece ever, I could have researched boats more and there are a few things looking back I know how I could have done better. I do intend to write more stories in the future most likely but I would like to try some short experimental stories, and I will say that I did intend to kill off Dan and Lin together in the ending. If you have read one of the two stories that inspired me to write my own then you will find it funny where the story ends suddenly without an ending, I am both relived and unhappy at the same time while deciding to stop. Remember to be yourself and who you are, except if your a furry then please stop.

1