CC 4 – Natalia Balan
222 7 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Fu fu fu.”

Natalia stood on a balcony on one of the top floors of the tallest building in Ibinia, looking down at the small country. She had an extremely smug grin on her face as she spoke. “This country is a worthless little backwater, but once the silk deal is in order, my status with the Sages will solidify.” 

Behind her was a maid that was the same age as Natalia, but heavily overworked. It showed on her face; dark circles ringed her eyes and small wrinkles were starting to emerge.

The maid nodded along, straightening up Natalia’s hotel room and talking with her at the same time. “Whatever the young mistress wishes cannot go any other way but perfectly.” 

Natalia looked very pleased with herself. “Fu fu fu, I wonder what I should do once that happens?”

The maid smiled. “With all due respect, is the young mistress not worried about the matters of the rebellion?” 

Natalia’s grin became bigger. “Of course not, those… disgusting fools, they’re just a bunch of good for nothings, pigs in human clothing, not even worth worrying about.” 

The maid nodded. “Of course, but what about the tournament?” 

Natalia rolled her eyes at the woman’s words. “It’s obviously the old bastards trying to show off, but I think they also want to test me, I’ll just win against whatever trash I’ll have to fight with.”

The maid nodded again. “Of course.” 

An eye suddenly appeared at Natalia’s side and shot a laser back towards the maid! The laser grazed the maid’s cheek, and a second later a man dressed in all black fell to the floor. 

The maid’s eyes opened wide in worry. “Assassins!” 

“Hmph, how worthless,” Natalia stepped to the side, looking back at the corpse. “Hurry up and throw the body down, I don’t want to look at that trash for a second longer than I need to.” 

The maid obediently did as she was ordered. She picked up the body and carried it over to the balcony. The corpse of the man made a loud splat on the ground below. 

“Some janitor will take care of it,” Natalia shrugged. “But I’m feeling a little hungry now, bring me something good.”

The maid hurried off from the room. Natalia cast a glance down to where the man fell, and spit in that direction.

“Trash, if this is the level of that rebellion, I can take them all by myself!”

 

 

 


Character Overview

Name: Natalia Balan 

Author: Maldon

Allegiance: Sage Coalition 

Age: 21 

Race: Human 

Bio: An arrogant brat that believes she’s the main character of the world, she loves having fun at the expense of other people, she knows she’s on top of most of the world and only wants to become more powerful. Likes apples.

Abilities: Natalia’s magic can take a few different forms: 

  • <Eve’s Bone Marrow> - Translucent ribs appear around Natalia, completely protecting her from most attacks. A constant barrage of 9 tanks or an equivalent force is needed to break this protection. She can only use this power for an hour, and then she needs to wait 30 minutes before being able to use it again. 

  • <Athena’s Flesh> - Two giant arms (about as big as a truck) manifest around Natalia, they’re extremely strong, being able to lift an adult elephant without much trouble, she can only use this power for 20 minutes, and after that she has to wait 30 minutes before using it again. They can be destroyed, and they’re less resistant than <Eve’s Bone Marrow>. 

  • <Freya’s Eyes> - Natalia can summon an eye in a sphere of 5 meters in her vicinity, this eye can shoot a laser beam that carries a force equal to a sniper rifle, the eye is not affected by gravity and can float. Natalia has no limits on how long the eye can be outside, but there’s a delay of 5 seconds between each shot, and there can only be one eye out at a time. She cannot see through the eye.
     
  • <Guardian Angel> - Natalia’s desperation move, a giant translucent version of herself with white wings, a halo, and wearing a white robe appears on top of her, her 3 other powers become much stronger while in this state, the projection itself is basically indestructible and only a nuclear bomb or equivalent force is needed to destroy it, the arms of the projection are stronger and faster than <Athena’s Flesh> and are also wielding a spear, and she can also summon <Freya’s Eyes> without a limit. Natalia will pass out after a minute in this state.

Appearance: Brunette, has her hair in twin tails, white skin, blue eyes, is nearsighted and needs glasses, wears a white sailor uniform, short (143 cm), large breasts, thick eyebrows.

How they got recruited: Natalia’s family has been part of the sages for a little more than a hundred years, as the young heir of her family she had already been born as a sage. Natalia’s family is also going to be in charge of organizing firemoth silk trade going forward if the deal goes through.

9