Character Codex
288 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Welcome to the Character Codex! It looks much better on PC than on mobile.

As character chapters are added to the story, this list will be updated to include each new character introduced. When the fights begin, we'll also link all of a character's fights in here as they're posted. There are way more characters than this currently submitted - this only catalogues the one who appear in chapters released already.


Sage Coalition

Name Author In a Nutshell Character Chapter Fights
Jova DoctorVirus A shapeshifter from a nomadic Ibinian clan. Joined in hopes to disrupt the literally draconic aristocracy that has persecuted his people for generations. Hobbies include stargazing, hunting goats, and slowly digesting mice. CC 1 - Jova Yet to come.
Natalia Balan Maldon Born into the Coalition with a silver spoon lodged firmly in her mouth. Can dish out serious damage with her magical constructs. Likes apples and practicing her "fu fu fu" laugh. CC 4 - Natalia Balan Yet to come.
Lycus ASHARA Badass blood elf bowman. Trick arrows, magic rune traps, a flaming sword, and a mean flute - the man's packing options for any possible scenario. Definitely has fangirls chasing after him all the time. A real animal lover. CC 5 - Lycus Yet to come.
Ocene RainingSky Mermaid, mage, martial artist, and mother. Controls water in combat and has a hidden weapon as well. Her loyalty to the Sages is tested by their willingness to put her children on the line. Her husband is a vampire chef. CC 6 - Ocene Yet to come.
Cardon Voss Psycholor An ancient vampyre (note the Y) accidentally woken up from a very long power nap by Coalition archaeologists. Put under the control of a powerful spell, the Sages now use him as a enforcer. By sucking a target's blood he can copy their powers, meaning he only gets more dangerous over time. CC 9 - Cardon Voss Yet to come.
Juda ArcadiaBlade A former child slave raised in an arena. After years of grueling tribulations, he emerged as a powerful warrior and defender of the innocent with a soft spot for children. His training has allowed him to quite literally achieve the impossible. The Sages have forced him into fighting for them by capturing one of his siblings. CC 13 - Juda Yet to come.
En nautics The mysterious bodyguard/maid to the daughter of a wealthy and powerful Sage member named Helaina Ailsworth. Helaina got En into the matches because she thought it'd be fun to watch her fight people. They're friends like that. Can use ice magic, various status-effecting spells, and wields a magical construct that can shapeshift into various lethal forms. CC 14 - En Yet to come.
Cor Ferrum Carpio A massive mechanical dragon with the mind of a 12 year old. Can turn from his mechanical form to a human like one and back. Accidentally became a founding member of the Sages 600 years ago. Has a skewed view of the world where he's the hero protecting people from bad guys, when it's really quite the opposite. CC 16 - Cor Ferrum Yet to come.

Nova Ordo

Name Author In a Nutshell Character Chapter Fights
Cheshire Anon_Y_Mousse A suicidal physics-defying catgirl who worships a god made of flying pasta. Will make lame cat puns until you'll pawsitively want to off yourself, too. Somehow weaponizes kitten mittens and a bright pink suitcase.  CC 2 - Cheshire Yet to come.
Hiram Marion Southdog Only joined up with the Nova Ordo to keep the aristocratic dragons in charge in Ibinia... despite being a human. Magic? Eh. It's okay. Ever heard of big guns, though? Now that's the good stuff. CC 3 - Hiram Marion Yet to come.
Emil _Yuuk1_ A young (former) nobleman who had a nearly perfect 18th birthday - until fate decided he belonged to the streets. He's also supposedly the anti-mage. Priests beware! CC 7 – Emil Yet to come.
Xu Xi-Wen gorkus A motor-mouthed assassin with zero social skills. What would happen if you took her mask off? It would be very painful... for you. She has a pretty cool sickle. Literally, it's cool, cause she can freeze you with it. CC 8 - Xu Xi-Wen Yet to come.
Camiel atgongumerki A religious leader from a tribe of desert-dwelling lizard-like people known as the Huser. She can burrow through sand, mess with your mind using mental magic, conjure water, and carries a collapsible arsenal of weapons. CC 10 - Camiel Yet to come.
Echo Kraken1 An experimental combat automaton, powered by a magical crystal and armed to the teeth... err, wait, do automatons have teeth? They're very to the point, whether that be knifepoint or gunpoint. While they're seen as disposable, they might have more going on under the surface... CC 11 - Echo Yet to come.
Rén Lei Plantinapot A refugee from a country ruled by an authoritarian government. Combines psychic powers with archery for an unique, eclectic fighting style. Despite winning a free-for-all examination between a number of other spy candidates, Nova Ordo still sees them as expendable. CC 12 - Rén Lei Yet to come.
Thorn Throwaway115 A misanthropic cactus dryad given mortal form to compete in the matches. Can manipulate plants in battle. Is just now discovering what eating and sleeping are like, which are usually the first things anybody learns. CC 15 - Thorn Yet to come.

 

8