Natalia vs Xu Xi-Wen(Maldon version)
45 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Well, as you all know today was supposed to be the schedule for Cheshire vs Juda... but uhh, Anon(me) decided to make some last minute changes so I had to switch the schedules. Maldon was actually one of the first to finish anyways, so perhaps it wouldn't be right to have Xu xi-wen vs Natalia be second to the last. 

Anyways, that's enough excuses. Yesterday's match could perhaps be called a battle of equally powerful combatants, but this one is more of a duel between a champion of light(lol) and the dark horse(lets hope she doesn't take that literally). Introducing our fighters for today, in the red corner we have a literal(in more ways than one) assassin sent to a direct confrontation for some reason or another - Xu Xi-Wen! And on the blue corner, we have the sassy, lost child whose suspiciously ribcage-shaped magical construct is almost certainly original - Natalia Balan!

 

Natalia vs Xu xi-wen

In an abandoned town, a few kilometers away from the nearest oasis...

 

A certain girl observed the state of her battlefield-to-be.

 

The ground was mostly made of sand and cobble, and she could see the occasional decaying wood. Multiple buildings were built close together, leaving extremely narrow and labyrinthian streets, however, time was not kind to these frail constructs, they looked as if they would fall apart at the slightest gust of wind.

 

At the gates, one could barely make out the words "Ak Hat - A appy pla" written into a signboard, in surprisingly non-Ibinian language. 

 

The sun shone harshly above the abandoned town, it was not a great place for a prolonged battle.

 

In the middle of one of the many unmaintained streets, there was a small table that had clearly been scavenged from one of the  nearby buildings. A scene that did not belong in these ruins of civilization was taking place.

 

“Hmph! How dare those old bastards make me come to this… ugh!” This hateful-looking and wicked-acting girl was Natalia Balan, the young heir to the Balan Family. She was drinking tea at the neatly set up table, with her black-haired maid behind her.

 

Clearly, even the ruins of a town long gone needed some class.

 

The maid was clearly nervous, but tried her best not to show it.

 

“Ah, Gertrude, I think you should start running now.” Natalia nonchalantly warned the maid. “That trash is already here.” She stood from her seat and leaped backwards.

 

An icicle then came from one of the houses, slamming itself into the place where Natalia was a second ago, destroying the table.

 

“What are you waiting for? Dealing with worthless trash of this level is easier than blinking to me, so get lost!” Natalia didn’t look at the maid, and was focused on the place where the icicle came from.

 

Gertrude nodded, but looked very worried, she lifted her long dress and ran away with surprising agility.

 

Just at that moment, a crescent ice blade came towards Natalia from a different building, but it was blocked by a translucent, teal-colored rib cage that she believed to completely defend her.

 

“How dull.” Natalia looked bored, and at that moment two massive skeletal arms appeared on her sides. “Would you save me the trouble and just come out?”

 

A crescent blade was shot from another angle, aiming at the gap between the ribs, but Natalia blocked it with one of the skeletal arms

 

“Hmph!” Natalia made a spin, destroying all the buildings in a twenty-two meter radius with the thick arms.

 

A petite figure could be seen ducking amidst all the rubble, they had black hair, a doll-like mask, and a large sickle .

 

“There you are.” Natalia had a smug grin “Let me introduce myself, you can call me Natalia Balan” she began walking to the figure “The young heir of the Balan family, the woman behind Arc Trading,  the one who will conquer the world, and the last person you will ever see.” one of the arms were raised, using its downwards momentum to attempt and slam into the figure!

 

But the masked person rapidly moved out of the way, barely escaping the brutal strike that left a small crater on the ground.

 

They jumped backwards with incredible speed and agility, increasing the distance between the two fighters by a considerable amount, and then they made a quick bow “Greetings, I’m Xu Xi-Wen.” They said in a feminine voice. “And I must correct you in something, I am the one who is going to kill you.”

 

After saying this, A freezing cold mist appeared from Xi-Wen’s sickle, quickly extending itself around the small town, and hiding herself in it,

 

“Hmph, annoying trash.” Natalia didn’t panic, and waved one of the arms to disperse the mist in front of her, along with a pesky building that was in the way.

 

But while the mist in front of her had been dispersed, the icy mist had enveloped everywhere else, and Xi-wen was nowhere to be seen.

 

“Annoying slut…” Natalia muttered under her breath, but then noticed that the air around her had become more humid. 

 

'How worthless, it’s obvious that with such heat something like this won’t last very long, not only is she braindead, but whoever hired her is more incompetent than dirt!' Natalia sneered, uncaring of how she had conducted the battle thus far.

 

At that moment, icicles came from the mist, one after the other, from both sides, forcing Natalia to use both of the arms to block them.

 

“How worthless.” However, just as she finished saying this, Xi-Wen jumped towards Natalia from behind her.

 

'Dammit, I won’t be able to move my arms that fast!'

 

Xi-Wen’s scythe was just about to reach Natalia’s neck, but an eye appeared between the two women, and fired a laser towards the masked girl, leaving a hole in her stomach.

 

“Completely foolish. This is the reason rabble like you cannot hope to ever reach the heights of someone superior like me.” Natalia sadistically stomped on Xi-Wen’s wound “You just charged forward, like an animal.”

 

She moved closer to the face of the assassin. “Let’s see how you look under this hideous thing.” And then she removes Xi-Wen’s mask, dusting it a bit and admiring its craftsmanship. “Trash like you doesn't deserve this. I’ll take this as a trophy.” She said coldly, stating a fact.

 

Natalia put her face right in front of Xi-Wen’s “Hmm, your face isn’t half bad, for an animal like you at least.” She had an extremely smug grin “I want you to remember this face of mine, this is how superior people look.” And then Natalia laughs to herself. “See, I can be kind too! The last thing you’ll ever see is also the most beautiful one!”

 

Xi-Wen's face was twisted in anger and pain, and headbutted Natalia, making her fall to the ground.

 

She quickly snatched the mask from Natalia’s hand, and put it on again.

 

“You can’t be too intelligent, I already told you I’m the one who’s going to kill you.” Xi-Wen said confidently, even as she was grabbing her wound in pain.

 

“You! Youyouyou! I will kill you!” Natalia’s face was warped in anger, and her nose was bleeding. She flailed the massive arms into the assassin's position, Xi-Wen managed to dodge them, but only barely, it was clear the large wound was affecting her abilities.

 

“I will show you true power! The thing that separates me as a person from you animals in human’s clothing!” The air around Natalia changed, it became much heavier, she was releasing an amazing pressure to her surroundings, demolishing any nearby buildings that may have been lucky enough to survive up to this point.

 

Xi-Wen clearly knew Natalia was preparing something extremely powerful, and summoned as many of her icicles and ice blades as she possibly could, and shot them in a massive barrage.

 

But before they could reach Natalia, they were stopped by something.

 

It’s a massive teal-colored projection of Natalia wearing a robe, it also had 6 wings and a halo, it was larger than any of the buildings in the area.

 

“Prepare to know your place, trash!”

“PREPARE TO KNOW YOUR PLACE, TRASH!”

* * *

In the middle of a crater that used to be a small town, Natalia was passed out in the center, and there was a large puddle of blood with some fleshy chunks in it nearby.

 

There was a maid praying next to the large puddle, and after she finished Gertrude turned around and looked towards Natalia. “Ohh… You always take things too far.” She looked extremely worried, and very sad too “If you keep going like this… I don’t even want to think about it…”

 

Well, Natalia surely crushed the competition there, and the town too I guess. That was a snappy defeat for our eastern assassin. Huh? Why are we making puns already?

Well, unfortunately, the other author failed to pass anything, so this round goes to Natalia.

Speaking as Anon here again. I won't be writing releasing my rendition of it. Apologies and no offense to the authors(ya'll made some good characters), but I wasn't really motivated to write an alternate version. Not to mention some other commitments I have. However, I will be placing a vote down below, and if enough people vote "Yes", I will try to get something out by next week.

CC 4 – Natalia Balan

CC 8 – Xu Xi-Wen

Would you like Anon_Y_Mousse(the guy who wrote the AU for Thorn vs Cor) to make one for this too?
  • Yes Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Votes: 1 100.0%
Total voters: 1 · This poll was closed on Feb 21, 2022 11:54 AM.
2