Round 2 Matchups
43 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arant Chronicles | Round 2(Electric Boogaloo) 

Sage Coalition VS Nova Ordo

Cor Ferrum VS Rén Lei

Natalia Balan VS Cheshire

Ocene VS Cardon Voss

Lycus VS Emil

En VS Camiel

And a potential matchup...

Spoiler

Emphasis on "potential". One is a returning character(or rather her author returned) and the other is a new character. Thorn by throwaway115 and Anuun by none other than Blackout!(CC will be released when the fight is made official)

[collapse]

 

Yes, your eyes did not deceive you, Cardon is now indeed in Nova Ordo's side(Loreexplanation, his scuffle with Lei ended up breaking the curse that binded him to the sages. Meta explanation is too many Nova Ordos dropped out, those damn rebels</s>). This means that the character codex is outdated, and will probably not be updated because Doc is gone and Anon is a lazy ass.

These fights will indeed be released in that specific order. Sorry about the lack of an intermission chapter, we'll have a few released over the course of the next 3 weeks - at least 2(Which is guaranteed, because they are practically done).

The deadline for fights being completed was extended, up to 3 weeks with a 3 day grace period. So unless a catastrophic failure happens the fights will simply be rescheduled instead of halted completely, unlike last time.  Since this was posted on March 17. the deadline will be on April 7 2:30pm GMT for our dear writers. The first set of fights will be up by April 8. As supposedly intended, the fights will be posted 2-3 days apart, with 2 hours between each version.

As usual, thank you to all the readers who've been following this project thus far.

 

 

2