Chapter 14- How To Catch a Vigilante.
1.5k 5 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"All right people listen up!!" Rob shouted. It was early morning. Rob and Mos had compiled all the vigilante case data from eye witness reports, and video footage from various security cameras. In the room sat precinct captains from all over the city. Rob stood in front of the room, a whiteboard to his left, with all the information that they knew so far. To his right a projector screen.

Mos handed out flyers. The flyers had the best picture of the vigilante that they had. It was blurry and long-distance but was the only image that showed the punks face. 

A captain stood and asked a question before Rob could continue. "Excuse me, Detective I'm sure you guys put in a long nights work on this, but ah, this photograph, it looks like a kid to me."

Rob held a sigh "Don't worry it looks like a kid to both me and Mos too. I assure you, that "kid" is in every image we have. That one there just so happens to show his/her face."

"His or her? We don't know the gender of this... suspect?"

Rob was trying not to lose his patience with this man. "Well captain, as you can see on my wight board over here, everything we have, all based on the testimony of the people who saw the suspect, and photographs like that one."

                                                                                                                                                                        

Age: ??? Sex: ??? Race: Asian? Height: ??? Small/childlike Eye Color: ??? Hair Color: Black

Remarkable speed and agility. Crack Shot. Uses a 6-inch barrel 1911 chambered in .50 G.I. 

Other stand out features: Shoulder length hair, and wears Goggles.

                                                                                                                                                                         

"That's not much." the captain complained.

"You don't think I don't already know that? Sit down!" Rob turned everyone's attention toward the projector screen. He began showing photographs of the prior night, in all its gory details."

MeanWhile

In the back ranks of the assembled captain's. A man parted from the group. 

This man had a phone call to make. Ducking into a quiet empty room he made his call.

The phone was finally picked up on the other end. 

"You have new's?" Asked The Right Hand.

"Yeah, we don't have much, but the detectives, think that it might be some Asian person. They have a picture too. I can have it to you sometime after lunch. I could even get my own picture of the whiteboard and send it."

"Good, it's a start anyway." The hand hung up.

35