And Now A Word From Your Favorite Author.
2.2k 19 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thanks for giving a shit.

And for coming this far. I know I'm not the best writer in the world so the fact that I have 305 readers (So far) that can tolerate all the small and stupid mistake like the ones I'm always making when I wright, is more than I expected, and the number keeps slowly growing every time I publish a new chapter.

So...

One of my more vocal commenters, Yorda, asked me this in chapter 30. I thought I would share it here.

Yorda

"What inspired you want to write a Police, Detective, Gender Bender, Magical Girl, Guns, Crime, and Pixie story?

It's very interesting because it's different and outside of the normal kind of themes that I read. Police? I barely know what they are! Detectives? =D

Magical girls definitely need some kind of mascot; Tulip was the natural course of action."

My Answer.

Hmmmmmmm. Well, to be honest, Magical Girls as a sub-genre have always fascinated me. Mostly because there is very little middle ground in tone. They're either one extreme, super girly or another extreme, super dark. (The super dark ones happen to be my personal preference.)

Again I haven't ever seen much in the way of middle ground aside from one or two parody mangas.

As far as the crime and guns, it really goes hand in hand with the dark and gritty atmosphere. Also, thanks to my father's influence, I grew up on 1980/90's buddy cop movies. So that definitely plays a factor there.

 

Also, Keep in mind that this is not my only work. 

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/55525/we/

We: Synopsis

Who am I? Where am I? A young handsome man across the room, a young beautiful woman on the other side. I see him but I also see her. Is that me?

A being awakens in a small run down shack by the forest. This being has two bodies, one male one female, split between one single soul. With no memory, or knowledge of the world around it. It must now forge a path to reclaiming its memory.

 

Please give it a read! Part two of Rise of the Magical Girl Vigilante will likely be coming out sometime after Thanksgiving and before Christmas. So if you really can't get enough of me feel free to give what few chapters I have out a read.

In other news as of 11/16/2019 (Or at least that's when I made this discovery thanks to Yorda pointing it out to me.) Rise of the Magical Girl Vigilante is trending please join me in celebration. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU  -Hallelujah Chorus-

22