Chapter 624: Flora World
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler
[collapse]

Chapter 624: Flora World

 

Narrator: The crew reaches their first destination! Flora World!

*Stargazer flies into the planet’s atmosphere and then lands in a field full of flowers. The drop-off ramp drops down for the main crew members to exit the ship. Zeth, Sasha, Pearl, Kurt, Emily, Joe, Lavana, Herbie, and Dusk come down the exit ramp. They take in the scenic view*

Emily: This planet is beautiful! Hard to believe there could be something sinister happening here.

Joe: Looks can be deceiving. It would be the perfect place to avoid suspicion.

Zeth: You are right and that’s why we are going to find this pyramid.

Sasha: We are going to need a couple of us to stay back and guard the ship.

Herbie: I hope you’re not going to make me stay back. I need to prove myself on the front lines.

Dusk: Oh, Herbie, everyone knows you’d just be a liability on the front lines.

*Herbie looks annoyed*

Herbie: Shut it, you edgy-looking clown!

*Dusk smirks*

Dusk: Looks like I struck a nerve.

*Herbie gets angrier*

Herbie: You want to fight!?

Sasha: Cut it out! Both of you!

Herbie And Dusk: Yes, ma’am!

*Zeth looks at Emily and Joe*

Zeth: Can you two stay back to guard the ship?

Emily: Sure thing.

Joe: You can count on us!

Zeth: All right. Thanks, guys!

*Sasha looks at Kurt, Pearl, Lavana, Herbie, and Dusk*

Sasha: We’re heading out. Let’s go!

Lavana: Herbie and Dusk can bicker at each other but I promise that I will be fully focused.

*Zeth, Sasha, Pearl, Kurt, Lavana, Herbie, and Dusk head out*

 

***

 

Narrator: Later.

*The seven heroes come across a town*

Zeth: Our first town in a foreign world.

Kurt: We’re about to encounter alien life!

Sasha: Don’t get too excited. They won’t look any different than the humans on Earth.

Kurt: Still, it will be interesting to see what their culture is like!

Lavana: Don’t forget why we are here. If one of these pyramids is on this planet, then we could encounter hostile enemies.

*The heroes walk into the town. It’s full of humans. However, as they walk farther, some of the humans gasp when they see them*

Lavana: People are looking at us… like they’re afraid of us.

Dusk: We’re not human but we’re not exactly monstrous either.

Sasha: I can tell they’re looking at me the same way.

*Suddenly, a bunch of humanoid demons jump out in the open and confront the heroes. The humans all look terrified and run away*

Male Demon 1: Heretics!!

Sasha: What?

Male Demon 2: We can tell!!

Male Demon 3: Four of you are demons!!

Male Demon 4: And yet you align yourselves with the tyrannical light!!

*Male Demon 4 points at Zeth and Kurt*

Male Demon 5: Heretics deserve death!!

*Sasha repeatedly clenches her hand into a fist*

Sasha: All right. I’ve needed a good workout.

Lavana: No.

*Sasha looks at Lavana*

Sasha: What?

Herbie: Let us handle this. Don’t waste your energy on these guys.

Dusk: We’ll take out the trash instead.

*Lavana, Dusk, and Herbie get into battle positions*

Herbie: Be gone!

*Herbie starts off by having vines with sharp thorns come out from the ground. The vines attack some of the demons and leave blood wounds on them. The demons try to counter but Herbie turns his arms into tree trunks and slams them against the demons to knock them on their backs. Flowers then grow on the ground and pollen is released from them near the demons. All the pollen starts exploding and damages those demons*

Herbie: Too easy!

*Dusk puts his right hand against the ground. The ground the demons stand on starts to crack and shake and the demons he attacks are knocked upwards. Dusk does a swiping motion with both of his arms, and all the pieces of ground that become covered in darkness energy all attack the demons, causing them to take damage. The demons are heavily wounded but start rushing toward Dusk*

Dusk: Fools.

*Dusk releases a long strand of darkness energy from each hand and they attach to two different demons. He is quickly pulled toward the demons. He punches the demons that he makes contact with and then blows the others away with darkness energy*

Dusk: Don’t get ahead of yourself, Herbie. You’re not the only one capable of crushing these guys.

*Lavana takes on her batch of demons. She releases a wave of lava from the cracks in her hands that hit the demons which damage and burn them. She then jumps at an arch and pounds down on the demons using her fists. They are pounded against the ground. Lavana then steps back and raises her arms up. A lava geyser shoots out from underneath the demons giving them more damage and burns*

Lavana: Both of you are getting ahead of yourselves! I’m better than both of you!

*The demons are heavily injured but not out*

Male Demon 1: We will not fall to heretics!!

*Herbie, Dusk, and Lavana all smirk and charge up their magic*

Herbie: Get lost.

*Herbie releases a horde of large venus fly traps that all bite down on the demons. Dusk releases a horizontal twister of darkness energy that starts tearing into the skin of the demons. Lavana releases a blast of lava that engulfs all the demons and hardens on the ground with the demons still engulfed*

Lavana: That should do it.

*Lavana walks up to the hardened lava. She raises her right leg up and then does a downward thrusting kick on the hardened lava. The lava shatters and there is nothing left but the bones of the demons*

Lavana: Yep. Nothing but bones.

*Sasha smiles*

Sasha: Good job.

Pearl: It probably didn’t help with the issue of the townspeople being afraid of us though.

Zeth: We don’t need to worry about them. We just need to focus on finding the pyramid.

*The heroes continue walking through the town. The humans in the town look at the heroes from a distance. They look like they are afraid of the heroes*

Kurt: We took care of those demons and yet they’re still afraid of us.

Sasha: As Zeth said, we can’t focus on them. Let’s just leave the town so we aren’t a problem for them.

Pearl: Still, I can’t help but wonder what is going on.

*The heroes leave the town. After leaving the town, they find themselves in a beautiful flower field. In the field, they see a female angel with shoulder-length light brown hair. She is not a winged angel. She is singing to herself.

Female Angel: (singing) Here I come. To the path of silent calm. Come and be free! Release the light from me!

Narrator: Angel of Flora World – Kasuma.

*Kurt opens his eyes wide when he sees her*

Kurt: Beautiful…

Narrator: The angel has caught Kurt’s eye! But what is going on in Flora World?

Chapter 624 END

To be Continued in Chapter 625: The Light Tyrant

1