Chapter 625: The Light Tyrant
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler
[collapse]

Chapter 625: The Light Tyrant

 

Narrator: The heroes encounter a beautiful female angel in a flower field!

*The heroes walk up to the female angel*

Zeth: Excuse us but could we talk to you for a bit?

*Kasuma stops her singing and notices the heroes*

Kasuma: Oh? Visitors? And angels with you too?

*She notices Sasha’s Dark Divine Eyes*

Kasuma: And a Dark Divine Being too? Quite the diverse group you’ve assembled.

*Kurt seems fixated on her*

Zeth: We’re actually not from this world. We came from a different planet.

Kasuma: That explains why I’ve never seen any of you before. Let me introduce myself. My name is Kasuma! Welcome to Flora World! This is a lovely planet… Just be careful what you do.

Sasha: What does that mean?

*Kasuma looks nervous*

Sasha: You don’t have to directly answer that if you don’t feel comfortable.

Zeth: I guess we should mention what we are here for. We’re on this planet looking for a pyramid.

*Kasuma opens her eyes wide*

Kasuma: We have the Pyramid of Flora on this planet…

Pearl: We’d like to check it out.

Kasuma: That’s not a good idea. You really shouldn’t. Please reconsider.

Lavana: Ha! What could it be? Is it haunted with spoooooky ghosts?

*Lavana chuckles*

Kasuma: No. It’s been made the home of the Light God, Daren.

*The heroes look shocked*

Zeth: That doesn’t make any sense! Shouldn’t he be living in Heaven?

*Kasuma looks sad*

Kasuma: Daren is not a kind leader. After Heaven prevailed in the war against Hell, Daren became more of a dictator. He has been nicknamed “The Light Tyrant”.  He considers himself above all rules. As far as he is concerned, he can do whatever he wants. Honestly, I come here to these flower fields to escape the depression that Daren causes me.

*Kurt looks angry*

Kurt: That’s terrible of him.

Kasuma: It’s not a good idea to talk about the situation out in the open. I’m certain I’m being watched most of the time. Come. Follow me.

*Kasuma leads the heroes away from the flower fields*

*Out in the distance, there is a male angel on a cliffside that was watching her using binoculars. The angel has flat brown hair and wears glasses. He wears a green uniform. He is a winged angel*

Narrator: Angel of Flora World – Simon.

*Simon puts the binoculars down as he stands up and has a disapproving look on his face*

Simon: It’s a real shame…

 

***

 

Narrator: Meanwhile. Elsewhere in Flora World. At the Pyramid of Flora.

*The outside appearance of the pyramid is green-colored and is covered with plants, flowers, and vines all over it. The view then goes inside the pyramid. A man walks into a throne room. The man has short white hair and a scar on the left side of his face. He looks like someone in his 20s*

Narrator: The Light Prince of Flora World – Grant.

*There is also a man sitting on the throne. That man has upper back-length white hair and a white beard that goes down to his waist. He is also very tall as he looks to be about 8 feet tall. He looks like someone in his 40s*

Narrator: The Light God of Flora World – Daren.

*Grant walks up to Daren to speak to him*

Daren: Is there something you need to speak to me about, my son?

Grant: I have come to you, father, to tell you that outsiders have landed on this planet.

Daren: Space travelers from another planet?

Grant: Yes, their ship is quite large.

Daren: Are they mortals?

Grant: No. I have not personally seen them but from what scouts have already relayed to me, they are definitely divine. Seven of them departed from their ship to come farther into our planet. One was described as a male High-Class Light Divine Being with blonde hair and green eyes.

*Zeth is imagined*

Grant: The second was described as a female High-Class Dark Divine Being with intense Dark Divine Eyes and lower back-length black hair.

*Sasha is imagined*

*Daren looks shocked and stands up*

Daren: A Light Divine Being and a Dark Divine Being working together!? Are you sure!?

Grant: Yes. I was skeptical too but the scouts claim absolute certainty on this.

*Daren calms down and sits back down*

Daren: Continue describing them.

Grant: The third one was described as a female Middle-Class Light Divine Being with pink hair in a braided ponytail.

*Pearl is imagined*

Grant: The fourth one was described as being either a Low-Class or Middle-Class Light Divine Being. He was a winged angel.

*Kurt is imagined*

Grant: The last three were described as demons that were Low-Class or Middle-Class Dark Divine Beings.

*Lavana, Herbie, and Dusk are imagined*

*Daren rubs his beard*

Daren: How could such a diverse group of light and dark come together, and from another planet, no less?

Grant: That is currently unknown. What do you want us to do with them?

Daren: I’m guessing you don’t yet know why they are here?

Grant: Not yet.

Daren: The fact that there are two High-Class Divine Beings among them makes them a threat. Them coming to this planet uninvited means they are violating my autonomy.

*Daren then has a serious expression*

Daren: Eliminate them.

*Grant bows*

Grant: As you wish, father.

Narrator: The Light Tyrant’s declaration! Intruding on his planet, Daren is determined to have the heroes eliminated!

Chapter 625 END

To be Continued in Chapter 626: Sewer Rat

1