Chapter 627: Poison Ivy
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler
[collapse]

Chapter 627: Poison Ivy

 

Narrator: Back at the ship.

*It’s now night. Emily and Joe stand outside the ship to keep watch. Emily looks out into the distance*

Emily: I hope one day after all of this is over that we can come back to this planet. It’s very beautiful. The flowers look so nice.

Joe: Well, now that we’re angels, we have plenty of time to do anything we want. If you want to travel back here in the future, I’m sure we can.

*Emily looks at Joe and then looks back out to the distance to stare at the flower fields and smiles*

Emily: You can’t really say that for sure. We may no longer be able to die of old age… but don’t forget we have to fight in the line of duty. We could be killed.

*Joe looks at her*

Joe: That’s a weird thing to say while smiling. Do you need to be so negative?

*Emily chuckles*

Emily: I’m not being negative. I’m just not taking our angel life for granted. If it came to it, could you or I take the hit for someone else?

Joe: Listen, I—

*Joe is interrupted as Laila and Jeff come out of the ship*

Laila: I brought some snacks out for you two!

*Joe and Emily turn around to look at Laila and Jeff. Laila is carrying a large plate of chocolate chip cookies with a couple glasses of milk*

Jeff: Believe me, these cookies are delicious!

*Emily and Joe look happy*

Emily: We’d love to have some!

*Joe and Emily eat the cookies and drink the milk while Laila and Jeff stay outside with them*

Jeff: Too bad Zeth and the others are missing out on these delicious cookies.

Laila: I’ll certainly have the bakers make more for them!

Joe: Honestly, I can’t help but wonder how it’s even going right now. I want to know if they’ve found anything out yet.

Laila: I’m sure everything is going fine with them!

Jeff: It won’t take them long to do their business at all! They’ll be back in no time!

*Emily laughs*

Emily: I do enjoy how enthusiastic the two of you are.

 

***

 

Narrator: Back in the sewers.

*Sasha lets go of the Dark Divine Being and the woman then steps back.

*Kasuma is shocked*

Kasuma: I know you! You’re Ivy Kora! The daughter of the former Dark God, Harzo Kora!

*Everyone else becomes shocked too and then looks confused*

Sasha: The daughter of the Dark God!? Down here? In the sewers? And her clothes are so worn down.

*Ivy steps back more and has a serious expression on her face and she looks at Sasha*

Ivy: What about you? If there were any High-Class Dark Divine Beings from Hell still alive, I’d know about it. In fact, I’ve never even seen you before! Who are you!?

Sasha: I am a Dark Divine Being from another planet. My name is Sasha Zensora.

Ivy: Another planet!?

Sasha: Yes, we have come to this planet on a mission.

Ivy: I’m curious about your mission but first I have to take her out!

*Ivy points at Kasuma*

Ivy: Die! Follower of the Light Tyrant!

*Ivy attempts to attack Kasuma but Sasha and Kurt get in her way. Sasha and Kurt have serious expressions on their faces*

Sasha: No.

Kurt: I won’t let you attack her!

*Ivy looks angry*

Ivy: I can’t risk the Light Tyrant finding out about my hideout!

Sasha: Kasuma has no intention of going back to Daren.

Kasuma: I’m protecting outsiders right now. Do you really think Daren would let me walk away freely from this?

*Ivy stands down*

Ivy: No… I suppose not. So other than that woman, I suppose the rest of you are also not from this world?

Zeth: That would be correct. My name is Zeth Zensora. The Light God-in-waiting of Earth.

Ivy: Wait, you have the same last name as Sasha!

Zeth: Yes. It’s because we’re married.

*Ivy is shocked*

Ivy: A Light Divine Being and a Dark Divine Being are married!!!? What!? How!?

Sasha: It’s a long story but Earth’s conflict between Heaven and Hell brought us even closer together. It helped that we met during a time that we didn’t even know we were divine beings.

Ivy: I’m interested in hearing that story. You will have to fill me in some time. But right now, tell me about this mission you are on.

Sasha: We’re here to investigate this planet’s pyramid because it may have a connection to the abyss which would make it a significant threat.

Ivy: Good luck with that! You’d have to take out Daren and his army to investigate that pyramid!

*All the heroes have serious expressions on their faces*

Zeth: If we have to take on Daren to accomplish our mission, then we will.

*Ivy’s eyes open wide in surprise at the determination she sees from the heroes*

Ivy: You’re… serious?

Sasha: Yes, we are.

Herbie: This Daren guy sounds like an ass so someone needs to knock him off.

Lavana: I have a personal hatred of tyrants so I’m obligated to want to take Daren down.

Pearl: I serve a nice and fair Light Goddess so I will not tolerate a tyrannical Light God.

Kurt: Seeing Kasuma suffer under his rulership alone is enough to make me want to fight him.

Dusk: I lost all of my family thanks to a tyrannical Dark Goddess. I’m in on taking down a tyrant.

Zeth: We will do what needs to be done.

*Ivy looks happy and smiles*

Ivy: Your group might be what finally turns this all around! Let me formally introduce myself to your group. My name is Ivy Kora and I am the last remaining High-Class Dark Divine Being from this planet’s Hell that is still alive. I am a rebel and I am the last hope to end Daren’s tyranny! I use Poison Magic. My magic matches up well against Daren’s Plant Magic. Come with me. I’m bringing you to my hideout.

Sasha: All right. Let’s go.

Narrator: The heroes are introduced to Ivy, the last hope of Dark Divine Beings on Flora World! What will following her bring?

Chapter 627 END

To be Continued in Chapter 628: Queen of the Sewer Rats

1