Chapter 632: Joe and Emily vs Boom Guy
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler
[collapse]

Chapter 632: Joe and Emily vs Boom Guy

 

Narrator: Emily and Joe stand outside the Stargazer, ready to protect it from Boom Guy!

*Emily pulls out her Ability Sword and Joe starts forming electricity in his hands. Emily and Joe have fierce looks in their eyes but Boom Guy looks unfazed as he stands there with a lit cigar still in his mouth*

Emily: Here we go!

Joe: We’ve got this!

*Boom Guy aims his gatling gun at Joe and Emily*

Boom Guy: You won’t be anything once you are filled with bullet holes!

*Boom Guy begins firing his gatling gun at Emily and Joe but they dodge by jumping to opposite sides. They then begin rushing toward Boom Guy from his left and right*

Boom Guy: You think separating will force me to choose a target?

*Boom Guy drops his gatling gun and pulls out two submachine guns that he dual-wields. He begins firing them both at the same time*

Emily: Sword! Yellow!

*Using the speed of her sword’s yellow ability, she rapidly slashes all of the bullets to protect herself. Joe covers his entire body with electricity and then zips around the bullets at a very fast speed*

*Boom Guy opens his eyes wide in surprise*

Boom Guy: They cut down my bullets and dodged with ease!?

Emily: We’re not just any opponents!

Joe: We are hardened combat veterans! We’ve been through a lot!

Emily: Sword! Red!

Joe: Blitzkrieg!

*Joe dashes at a blitzing speed while still covered in electricity while Emily’s sword turns to a red color*

Boom Guy: You caught me by surprise but this is nothing that I can’t handle!

*Joe attempts a powerful punch while covered in electricity. However, Joe’s attack is blocked when Boom Guys pulls out a massive two-handed sword*

Joe: What!?

*Emily attempts to attack from the other side with her sword but Boom Guy uses his left hand to pull out a large shotgun and shoots her with it, dealing a lot of damage and blowing her back. Joe attempts another attack but Boom Guy blocks with his sword again. Boom Guy follows that up by kicking Joe to knock him back*

*A fierce aura begins to surround Boom Guy as he yells up at the sky*

Boom Guy: This is my power!!!

*Boom Guy starts dual-wielding shotguns and then starts rushing toward Emily and Joe*

*Joe forms a storm cloud that shoots out razor hail horizontally toward Boom Guy. However, Boom Guy blasts all the razor hail away with his shotguns*

Emily: Distract him!

*Joe forms razor hail on his fists*

Joe: Got it!

*Joe rushes to meet Boom Guy head-on. He ducks under Boom Guy’s initial shotgun blasts and then kicks him in the face. It only stuns Boom Guy for just a moment before Boom Guy shoots him and then grabs him by the neck and thrusts him down on the ground*

Boom Guy: That didn’t hurt at all!

*Boom Guy puts one shotgun away and then pulls out his massive sword, attempting to stab Joe. However, the flowers near Boom Guy begin to rise and wrap around his entire body, stopping him from moving entirely. The flowers all have an aura. Emily smirks*

Emily: Got you!

Joe: Nice going, Emily!

*Emily starts rushing toward Boom Guy with her sword still in its red form*

Emily: I would like to see you survive this!

*Emily successfully slashes Boom Guy with her sword, causing a massive wound to open up across his body. However, it also frees him from the magic-channeled flowers*

*Boom Guy rages. He uses his massive sword to try to slash Emily. Emily opens her eyes wide with concern and tries to jump back but the tip of his sword slashes across the skin of her abdomen, creating a blood wound*

Emily: Damn it! That hurts bad!!

Boom Guy: Your attack certainly did a lot of damage to me… BUT, it didn’t even come close to putting me down for the count!!

*Boom Guy shoots Joe, who is still down on the ground, with his shotgun to deal more damage. He then puts the shotgun away to pull out a weapon that has a chain hook*

Boom Guy: Come to me!

*Boom Guy shoots out the chain hook from his gun and it latches onto Emily. She opens her eyes wide in shock*

Emily: What!?

*Boom Guy retracts the hook back toward him, bringing Emily back as well. Boom Guy has the tip of his sword ready to pierce her*

*Suddenly, lightning strikes Boom Guy, causing him to drop the sword. Once Emily is fully pulled back, she kicks Boom Guy in the gut while grabbing Joe and jumping back to get away from Boom Guy*

*Joe has his Storm Lord eyes activated*

Joe: Emily, we can’t hold back against this guy. This guy is stupidly strong even though he looks like he is only a mortal being.

Emily: Right. I will have to use my Supreme Ancestral Form.

*Emily goes into her Supreme Ancestral Form. Strong magic auras begin to surround both Emily and Joe*

*Boom Guy grins and rubs his chin*

Boom Guy: Interesting. So, there is more to the two of you than you initially let on.

Joe: Of course! We’re not just going to play our full hand right at the start!

*Large storm clouds begin forming above Boom Guy. Heavy wind gusts start blowing down on him. Many of the flowers around him also get blown away*

Boom Guy: Your wind show will do nothing to me!

*Joe smirks*

Joe: That’s just the start.

*A barrage of continuous lightning bolts begin instantaneously striking Boom Guy, dealing massive damage to him*

Boom Guy: Gaaaaaarrrrrrrhhhhhh!!!!

*Boom Guy tries to move out from under the storm clouds but finds his movement severely hampered by the very strong winds blowing down on him*

*Joe continues to smirk*

Joe: This will continue until you are nothing but dust.

*While continuing to be in extreme pain, Boom Guys puts his weapons away and pulls out a rifle-like gun with a large white tube as its barrel. He aims it up at the sky and shoots out a beam of ice continuously. The ice starts to cool down the air and leads to the lightning strikes stopping and being replaced with snow*

*Joe’s eyes open wide*

Joe: Are you kidding me? He cooled down the air and ended my storm!

Emily: This guy’s weapon arsenal is really impressing me!

Boom Guy: Turn to ice!!

*Boom Guy begins shooting his beams of ice at Joe and Emily. Both of them successfully dodge due to the beams not being that fast. In her Supreme Ancestral Form, Emily dashes at a very fast speed. She hits Boom Guy in the gut with her elbow, causing him to cough up blood. She then wraps her arms around his neck and starts trying to choke him. She uses her hands to try to squeeze his head*

Emily: You won’t be getting out of this one!

*Boom Guy is once again in a lot of pain but he uses his hands to pull a grenade out of a pouch on his waist. He pulls the pin*

Joe: Emily!! Get away from him!!

*Emily is unable to get away in time as the grenade explosion goes off*

Joe: Oh no!!

*When the smoke clears, Joe’s eyes open wide in distress. Emily is on her knees with Boom Guy’s massive sword pierced through her abdomen. She is coughing up blood and she also took some damage from the magic-channeled grenade explosion. Boom Guy stands in front of her and he is also bloody from the explosion*

*Boom Guy takes the cigar out of his mouth and blows out a puff of smoke*

Boom Guy: You got careless. A deadly mistake against me.

Narrator: Emily and Joe are in a very tough battle against the weapon-crazed Boom Guy! Will the sword pierced into Emily’s abdomen be their defeat!?

Chapter 632 END

To be Continued in Chapter 633: Killer Plants

0