CHAPTER 17 : Tennis Match against Aces!
143 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Aoi, it's coming to your sideโ€”"

"Ah, yeah, I got it!"

The four had reached the gymnasium a few minutes ago and started taking their class, which includes a doubles match of tennis for today. Of course, Aoi and Hina paired up, as for their opponent, it's their boyfriends, Yuu and Sora. Both had agreed to a match of 3 with them with a confused look, but the enthusiasm of both overpowered them.

"Niceโ€”! Aoi!"

Aoi perfectly scored against the two, taking the first match as their win, on a 1-0 lead. Aoi also clearly had all eyes set on her performance. The elegance of her movements, the amazing skills and the flawless beauty. On the other hand, Hina was elegant as well, her movements paired with Aoi make them both stand out.

"That should be enough?"

"You sure about this? Isn't this overkill?" Yuu exclaimed as he tapped his racket on his shoulder.

The two weren't ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ all confident like they planned on losing the first half. They ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ confident in their skills, after all, the two of them are Asahi's aces on tennis. Yuu isn't really a part of the tennis club, while Sora is the real ace of it, but Yuu's skills far exceed Sora's, which makes everyone wonder why he isn't part of the club. They had asked why he didn't, and the answer always made Sora go "๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ขโ€” ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ!" after all, he only answers one sole thing, "๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ."

The 2nd match was about to begin, and the ball was on the boy's side. The overlookers and the observers switched to looking at them, knowing they are done playing around.

"Hereโ€” go all out, Yuu." Sora throwed the ball towards Yuu who was still staring at Aoi who was cutely bouncing around.

Even though Yuu wasn't looking, when Sora threw the ball at him, Sora didn't faze, he knew that the ball wouldn't affect him, so he did something so beautiful. When the ball went near his range, he beautifully scooped it with the racket and bounced it lightly and cought it in his hand.

"Haahโ€” don't blame me for what happens next." He sighed as he bounced the ball, walking outside the line to serve.

What he said didn't hide anything that Sora wouldn't know. In fact, he knows it best. That Hina wants to get spoiled so hard when she loses a match. That being said, Yuu couldn't care less.

So, Yuu took the ball, bounced it and threw it up and served the ball beautifully, and landed an ace.

It wasn't that the ball was too fast, but Aoi and Hina didn't know which side it would land on. To them, the ball looked like it's waving left and right.

"Ahhโ€” looks like they started to get serious. This will be a pinch. Well then, Aoi?"

"Mmm, I'm ready."

Aoi raised a hand to signal a wait to Yuu, and took out a hair tie, and did her hair a ponytail. On the other hand, Hina went into position and immediately exhaled. That moment, it looked like a different person came out of her body. The two themselves are exceptional athletes, so they are capable of fighting off the aces, no doubt. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต...

"Hohhh? Looks like this is getting really heated!" Sora exclaimed as he fixed his hair.

Aoi, after fixing her hair, looked at Yuu with a smirk on her face, clearly showing on her facial expressions, "๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ!", and Yuu received it. He smiled back and had served the ball, which Aoi had reacted to now, and led the four to exchange shots.

โ€ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ. The match went for over 10 minutes, and ended in a complete victory on the boy's side, with a 1-2 score.

"Ahhโ€” of course we couldn't beat you two."

"Well, you did well enough. You scored a deuce on the 2nd match and two deuces on the final, so that should be enough."

Aoi sighed and Yuu replied. He was right, the two did a good job fighting them that much. Also, Yuu and Aoi are tasked to buy some drinks while the two rest. Basically, a win for both sides. Where Yuu and Aoi can spend a few minutes alone, and Sora and Hina can do so at the gymnasium.ย 

"Butโ€ฆ" Aoi said in a soft voice while both of them are walking back to the gymnasium.

"Hm? Yuu immediately looked at her with a can on his mouth, which he pulled away.

"It was funโ€ฆ"

"You're right. It really was."

Yuu transferred the can to his other hand and held Aoi's hand tightly as they walked. When they had arrived, Aoi gently gave the matcha drink that Hina had ordered. And Yuu, without mercy, threw the can at Sora, but not so hard. Caught by surprise, Sora didn't get to catch it. Oh, and Sora's order was a coke.

"Oyโ€” really?"

"Heh~"

Yuu moved to Aoi's side who was already leaning on the wall.

"Hahโ€”" Yuu, who was just sipping on his drink earlier, had sighed in exasperation, which made Aoi look at him confusedly.

"Yuu? What's wrong?"

"It's justโ€ฆ next 10 minutes, it's back to hell mode for 4 more hours, huhโ€ฆ"

"Well, don't worry, it will die out soon enough. Besides, if you want to, I'll give you someโ€ฆ" before continuing, Aoi leaned closely towards Yuu's ear, "...some special~ treatment." Aoi finished.

She said it in the most stimulating voice she could while said straight to Yuu's ear, who felt a sudden shock down his spine.

"Higabana-san, please don't do things that will cause such a huge misunderstandingโ€ฆ" Yuu averted his gaze downwards with a completely red face as he had noticed the two, Sora and Hina. grinning at them.

Haaโ€” Yuu sighed. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ.. Yuu thought, but he knew that there isn't anything else beyond Aoi's words, that's why he's delighted about it. He thought ...๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ?

"Well, as much as you two are so cute to watch, shall we head back now? Before the others come, it will be best if we're first." Hina proclaimed as she, along with Sora slowly walked away.

"Ahโ€” we're coming, we're coming!" Aoi replied as she pulled me along.

2