CHAPTER 32 : The Chills of Winter
76 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After their long interrogation, classes went on. But there's one thing the students, all of them, have noticed. Winter has come.

It is true, the story of the couple had set foot in the late month of October, so winter is technically nearing already. But there's one more thing that some of the students noticed when winter had arrived. The examinations. That said, Aoi and Yuu, and along with Sora— are the people who expected this the most. 

"Exams have finally come, huh…" Yuu said as the four walked towards the exit.

"That's right, we'll be spending more time on studying and less time on ourselves again…." Aoi depressingly said as she clinged on Yuu's arm as she sulked. Yuu just simply chuckled on this as he let her cling all the way, basically monopolizing his arm.

"But, there's one person here who has a problem…" walking behind them, Sora let out an exasperated sigh, and gazed at the girl walking beside him.

"Wh-What?" that said, not only Sora was staring at Hina, all three of them looked at her after Sora had said that.

"You barely passed the last examinations, Hina. Are you sure you'd be fine this time? Actually, that's the wrong question. Are you ready to fail?"

"Why are you saying it like I'm destined to fail?"

"Because you basically are— ow!" Yuu teasingly said that, but was immediately paid back by a pinch to the side by Hina.

"Well, I did have a hard time before. But it's different now."

"How is it so? If I remember correctly, Higabana-san had helped you with everything she could last time, but you still barely passed." Sora interjected to the confusion Hina gave, and gave her a question Aoi and Yuu are probably thinking right now.

"That's my point." but Hina just keeps on making it more and more confusing.

"Huh?"

"Last time, only Aoi teached me. But now…." as Hina said this, she took a glance toward Yuu's eyes, but with a smirk.

"Oh no…." Yuu gave a slight gulp of dissatisfaction and a weird expression as he realized what Hina was getting on to.

"So when can we do it?"

"Do what?" but as always, the great, smart, yet airheaded Aoi didn't immediately catch up.

"Of course, a study session!"

Hina enthusiastically exclaimed. But what happened next or rather, who answered that is the most unexpected person to do so.

"Haa—" Yuu sighed in exasperation, "...will Friday and Saturday do fine?"

"""Eh—?!""" the three said in unison in shock of what Yuu just said.

Hina and Sora were on the same boat of being in shock that Yuu had said so first, but Aoi's was rather… happy.

"But, that's two days so……?" Aoi was smiling and sparkling as she shoved her face onto Yuu, engraving that cute expression to his mind.

"Yes, yes, it is…." Yuu pushed her away using his finger, by placing it on her lips and pushing her with all his might, yet as gently as he could. "So… I guess that means you don't mind the idea?"

"Of course!"

"Shouldn't you be asking us as well?" Sora raised a finger and asked a rather stupid question, because his girlfriend's eyes are practically saying yes a million times already.

"And isn't your girlfriend answering that already, Awagami?"

"..." Sora stared at his stupidly cute girlfriend.

"Haa—" Sora sighed in exasperation, "...fine, Friday and Saturday it is."

""Yay—!"" the two girls held their hands together and jumped in joy.

"Besides, there's no way we can miss such great food!" 

Sora had a point, they really enjoyed such good, chef-leveled food served to them.

"Really? Then, what about adding in Sunday? The examinations are in 2 weeks, so we'd want to study more, and I guess you'll get more food since I'll be able to make your whole daily meal, you could just leave early on Sunday morning after breakfast."

""Then let's do that!"" the two showed no hesitation in agreeing, and gave him the thumbs up.

"Hahaha—" the two boys just laughed their agreements off, as they had also realized they reached their destination where they part.

"Well then— see you tomorrow!"

"Yeah."

The four waved their goodbyes, and went their own ways home. Yuu held Aoi's hands tightly as they also went their way home.

"It really is getting colder…. You can feel the winter spirit…." Yuu said as he held her hand tightly.

"It is… and your hand is warm…." Aoi squeezed it back in response.

"I guess I'll have to warm you up even more to get you to sleep?" 

"You do…. Please…." 

Yuu knew perfectly that Aoi herself was quite fragile at lower temperatures. She doesn't just let him embrace her tightly before they sleep because she wants to be hugged by him. Well, partly it is, but more of a reason is that she's quite weak to such temperatures. As he had noticed this, Yuu kept spoiling her at night, hugging her tight. And before so too, giving her a warmer bathwater than his.

0