CHAPTER 33 : The Final Examinations and the Start of a Fun Study Session!
77 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And thus— the time has come.

"So— you'll be having your examinations in the next two weeks. This is also the final examination of the first semester, so it will be harder. I bid you all good luck." 

The headmaster herself had elegantly announced that over the whole school. And Yuu and friends have heard that loud and clear. The three in particular weren't that intimidated, but there's at least one person they're all worried about. That said, the announcement was on Friday, and at the end of the class at that. So the students could either listen to the quick announcement gathering and go home afterwards, or just go straight home without a single care in the world as word will surely spread about what was talked about.

"It finally came huh…"

"Well, Aoi and I will do everything we can to help you out these next two days. Just… prepare yourself a little."

"I am up and ready!" Hina herself was pretty pumped up and confident. Yuu was happy about this, of course. But we'll never know what will happen when they start teaching her, that's a different problem.

"Well then, there are four people now so I don't think we'll have enough food. We'll buy our weekly portions today and for the three days we'll have, so I'll request the extra manpower if you're fine with it?" Yuu asked the two in a straight, clean and calm voice.

"Of course we'd help! Now— shopping trip, let's go!" Hina and Aoi we're as energetic together as ever, so the two lead the way with their high enthusiasm.

"Uwaah— this is a lot more than I expected." Sora scowled

"Well, my bad. I actually bought enough for a week, sorry." Yuu genuinely said.

"Is that so? Well that's fine."

The four exited the supermarket with four large bags, and each a bag in their hands, of course, Yuu and Aoi were holding each other's hands.

The four went to Yuu and Aois's house and naturally entered it as they see fit. Put on their slippers, and the two went for a change.

"Then, we'll change for a bit, you can use the bathroom if you want to change now too." Yuu said

"Mm, thank you." Hina replied as she took a set of clothes from her bag.

After changing, Yuu and Aoi went back downstairs, and Hina and Sora had just finished changing as well, sitting on the sofa, waiting for something to apparently happen.

"Then, before we start, shall we have some snacks? Do you want the same drinks as before?"

"Is it okay? Is it not a bother to you?" Sora asked

"Yeah, I find it quite fun anyway, trying out new stuff." Yuu headed to the kitchen and basically cut himself off from communication with them.

"Try new stuff… seriously?" Sora was in total shock of what Yuu had said, remembering the scrumptious meal they just had a few days ago.

Aoi on the other hand, was asked by Yuu to stay put with the other two. She tried to help him, but Yuu kept insisting for her to stay with them, in which she did.

"Then—"

""""Thanks for the food~"""" the four said in unison as Yuu put the bowl of his newly made, fresh snacks on the living room center table.

"Mmm~" Hina savoured it to her heart's content as she kept on chewing on it.

What Yuu presented to them were chips of thinly sliced potatoes and perfectly cooked to be really crispy.

Yuu sat down on the sofa as well, perfectly fitting the four with still quite a decent amount of space. Beside him was Aoi, who without hesitation immediately leaned her head on Yuu's shoulder.

"Here~" 

"Mm…"

As if they were just alone, Yuu fed Aoi a chip as she continued to enjoy the sensation of resting on Yuu's shoulders as she wiggled around a bit.

On the other hand, the two just stared at the with their wry smiles as they, or rather, Hina continued to stuff her mouth with chips continuously.

"You sure you won't regret spending three days with them like this?"

"Well, I can stand watching these two, I don't know about you though."

"Well of course I'm envious about them being able to do these kinds of stuff!"

The two silently argued to themselves, but as silent as they were, they were still pretty near to Yuu and Aoi, so they pretty much heard it, so Yuu stepped in and said,

"If you're so envious, why not just do it? You've been dating longer than us, you know?"

"That's right, Yuu~! But! Hina doesn't want to~!" as Sora said that, Hina's face brightened up a bit.

"Well, if she doesn't want to, then that's your problem."

"Ehh~ how rude……"

Yuu of course has no idea why Hina doesn't like Sora doing things like that to her, same goes for Aoi. The only people who know why are Hina herself, and her boyfriend, Sora.

"Well, let's save that for later, shall we start? So we can finish up early for today."

"Ah, yeah."

After finishing the chips, Yuu returned the bowl after washing it, and prepared the space in the living room, starting their first day of their study session, where Yuu got a little surprise that he never expected.

0