CHAPTER 7 : A Sudden Proclamation
254 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two of them continued chatting and had laughed for a while until they reached Yuu's house, only to see something familiar.

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ดโ€ฆ

He saw a black car which was very familiar to him, until he eventually realized why it was familiar when they got closer.

"This car isโ€”"

"Yuu?" Aoi looked as innocent as ever when she looked at his surprised reaction on seeing the car.

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ? Yuu wondered, but he also realized that Aoi was starting to get worried, so he gestured "Well, shall we go in for a bit?"

"Ehโ€ฆ sure, butโ€ฆ."

"It's fine, don't worry too much, here." he opened the front door and they both entered, took off their shoes, and offered Aoi a pair of slippers while wearing his pair.

As both of them walked towards the living room, it was noisier than usual, but he greeted them anyway, untilโ€ฆ

"I'm homโ€” wait, what are all these bags and boxes?!" he immediately saw the bags and boxes on the ground and saw another person, a woman, probably in her late forties, and greeted her, "Ahโ€” Good day. I'm Awagami Yuuโ€ฆ"

The woman stood up after Yuu introduced herself and was about to introduce herself as well, only to get interjected by Aoi.

"Mom?! Why are you so early?"

"Eh? Mom?!" shocked as any normal person would react, Yuu backed off a bit from the two towards his own relatives.

"Well, I was excited to see my ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ-๐˜ช๐˜ฏ-๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ธ so I woke up earlier than usual."

"Son-in-law?!" again, shocked, Yuu exclaimed, but the two didn't care, but he noticed that Aoi became quite embarrassed from the words of her own mother.

"You could at least tell meโ€ฆ." Aoi sighed in exasperation, and her mother placed her palm on her cheek.

"But I didโ€ฆ."ย 

"Eh?!" Aoi immediately looked at her phone and scrolled on the messages and calls. It did contain calls and messages from her mother. "Ahโ€” it's on silent modeโ€ฆ." she immediately realized why she didn't receive anything.

"Well, well. Sit, sit. It seems like Yuu is a bit confused, so should we explain from the very beginning?"

"Please doโ€ฆ." Yuu sighed as he sat down on the couch, next to Aoi.

Yuu's mother began explaining from the very beginning, right when Yuu and Aoi met in the hospital. Where Aoi said ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ'๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. Which made Yuu flustered, but at the same time interrupted the explanation since he basically knows it already.

"Wait, wait, wait. By granting that, you don't meanโ€ฆ."

"It is what you think it is, Yuu." Aoi said with a flustered, embarrassed smile.

"Then, these bags and boxes areโ€ฆ." he looked at the bags and boxes lined up on the ground.

"Yeah, it's your things, clothes and everything."

"Seriouslyโ€ฆ." once again, Yuu sighed in exasperation.

"Well, the one who suggested this wasโ€”"

"Mom!"

As her mother was about to say something, Aoi interjected with a loud and flustered voice.

"It's not that I hate the idea of it. But where do we evenโ€ฆ."

"You have the power, right, Yuu?" Yuu's mother asked him with a gentle smile on her face, as if gently caressing a baby's hair.

"...power?" although, Yuu didn't fully comprehend this, and was only left confused, which made her mother sigh.

"Haโ€” then, Aoi-chan."

When Yuu's mother said her name, he quickly turned to her, and saw her troubled, but she clenched both her fists and stared at him, eye to eye.

"Do youโ€ฆ mind living with me, Yuu?.." she asked in a shy voice, but it was enough to reach Yuu, who immediately became flustered.

"That'sโ€ฆ" he tried averting his gaze, but Aoi kept pushing him. "I already said that I don't hate the idea, rightโ€ฆ"

"I heard, butโ€ฆ that's not the answer I'm looking for!" she again steeled herself and pushed him further, "Do you want to live together with me. Yuu?" this time, the sentence became more clear.

After being pushed that far, Yuu had no other choice but to answer honestly.

"Iโ€ฆ doโ€ฆ." he answered in a soft, but understandable voice, "this is this, but where do we evenโ€”"

"They told you you have the power right? And you certainly do. Awagami Yuu-kun."

A third party suddenly entered the room, in fact, he was in the bathroom. Yuu thought he could either be

ยน๐–๐š๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ญ.ย 

ยฒ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž.

He couldn't think what it was, so he just gave it up and asked him, "You are?.."

"Ahโ€” how rude of me. Nice to meet you, Awagami Yuu-kun. I'm the C.E.O. of Shichirin co. Shinichi Youta. Aoi's father."

Yuu's mind went blank for a second, and silence fell in the room.

4