CHAPTER 15 : The Story of Awagami Yuu’s Eventful Weekends
157 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let's see… let's start from the beginning, shall we?" Yuu closed his bento box as he had finished eating, and started explaining.

"It was Friday afternoon when I walked home as usual. But, as the stoplight timer went to zero, signalling people to walk, I dozed off a bit, not really depressed or something, probably because I was tired… is a way to put it. It was the day we were asked to choose our career path after all. As confidently smart as I am, I haven't really thought of that. But that didn't do much regarding the pedestrian crossing and the stoplight, I was left with a hefty 15 seconds after all. The real surprise was—" Yuu took a glance towards Aoi, cueing her to start explaining.

"My father's car. That's right. My father was responsible for the whole accident. Said he was lost… or something…." Aoi exasperatedly said.

"Oh, and accidents happen to me pretty often, I'd say this was definitely one of the worser ones though. And, with those barrages of events, the next morning came to be tended by a certain boy named Kusokami though."

"Hey—" Sora interjected and even intended to land a chop on his forehead, which he blocked.

"Well— I'm really grateful for that though. Anyways, the next hours, or rather the whole day I spent bedriddened while being nursed to health by Aoi, rather than being nursed, I'd say she was just spoiling me as much as she could that day. I literally put up with everything she wanted…." 

it wasn't a lie, when Aoi told him to eat, he eats, if he's told to sleep, he sleeps.

"Well, you became quite cutely selfish by asking me to—…. hmppf—!!!" as Aoi was still talking, Yuu placed his hands and covered her mouth with it.

"Okay~ we'll stop there—!"

He definitely didn't want to let the two hear that he asked to hold Aoi's hand until he slept. He rejected the thought of Aoi saying so with all he can.

"Other than that, nothing much happened. Other than being shot by a surprise confession by Aoi that lead up to today. Next day was a real surprise though. First, Aoi was the one who walked me home. Second, my house that I entered welcomed me with dozens of boxes and bags on the ground. Third, a surprise meeting to Aoi's parents, and my father too. And lastly, Aoi's proclamation on living together."

"I see…" Hina said as she sipped on a box of milk tea that she brought. "To think that you could say that you two are living together so casually scares me, though…"

"Eh— that's…" Yuu became flustered as he panicked, Yuu became too careless and forgot they didn't know they were living together, and he just sighed. 𝘏𝘢𝘢— 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭.

On the other hand, Hina was just chuckling on the side. "Next question…. How are you two faring in your lives? Part-time job or something?"

"Ah, no. Of course people would think that, but no. Our parents took care of what we'll need ...." Yuu paused for a moment "house… included…." he said as if completely shocked.

"Ehhh…." Hina said, uninterested, "Well, her father is the Shinichi Youta, after all."

"That's right…" Hina and Sora nodded in unison.

Eh? Am I the only one who didn't know her father? Yuu wad completely dumbfounded as he thought of it.

"W-Well, I guess that pretty much sums it up…."

"I see. Accident, Nursing, Confession, Proclamation, Living Together. I understand."

"That's a pretty weird and abrupt way to sum it, Kusokami, but yes."

Yuu landed a chop on his head from the side, but Sora wasn't wrong on that though. 

Then, a few minutes later, Yuu stood up where the other three immediately looked at him

"Then, it's about time, next is Gym Class, isn't it?"

"Eh? It's already that time? How long have you even been explaining, Yuu?"

"Well, I'm sorry for waiting for you all to finish eating!"

Again, he landed a chop straight to Aoi's forehead, releasing a cute and silent "...ow—". 

"Then— let's go, Kusokami." 

"When do you guys even plan on calling me that…." Sora sighed in exasperation and stood up after cleaning his table, or rather cleaning Hina's table. 

After so, they had returned the chairs and table to where they were and stood up, heading towards the changing rooms.

"Then, see you in gym class, Yuu."

"I don't know why you're saying it like we're parting for a long time, but yeah, see you."

The two, or rather the four parted ways, as the changing rooms were naturally separated by gender.

1