Chapter 3 – Massacre
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex was happy, first the people he was creating had the same appearance as before he died. Second, this goblin seems to understand and I can talk to him mentally.

“Alright, you can get up. What is your name ?”

“I have no name, my lord,” he lowered his head.

“Alright, your name is Matias,” he said and after a moment, he heard the same voice as always.

“[Matias has been added to your undead]”

“Matias props the ruler,” kneeling down and drawing his sword.

“Alright I accept your dedication,” and then he thought “Matias status,” as he was curious what skills he got.

Name: matias Skills
Race: Undead [Deep wounds] - each cut leaves a bleeding that is hard to control
Class: Szermierz [Triple Slash] - jumps a few meters to the front, delivering three quick sword strikes
Level: 1/100 (0%) [Undead body] - no need to sleep or eat, not feeling fatigue, immortality, immunity to poisons, immunity to necromancy magic.
HP: 40/40 [Goblin language] - ability to communicate with goblins
MP: 10/10  
STR: 15  
AGI: 07  
INT: 13  
VIT: 11  
DEX: 12  

 

“Matias, do you remember what happened before I created you?” asked Alex

“Unfortunately, my lord I remember nothing”

“Alright, let’s move on,” he said and the three of them moved on. “From now on you will fight together without my help if possible, so give it your best”

“Yes, Master,” they both replied simultaneously.

Alex he regretted that he could not remember anything because he wanted to check how many and if the same abilities were given to his undead.

He liked their behavior because who doesn’t want others to respect and honor them. Alex had always been a person who wanted to be the best in everything, so for him such words worked like a bull’s eye and he wanted even more for them to respect him. They moved slowly, because every several meters they had to fight with small monsters. The longer they walked, the weaker were the monsters, which bored Alex. After about ten minutes, there was finally light. He told Matis to stay here and kill the monsters so that when they returned, the journey would not take so long. After leaving, he turned around and noticed that the tomb was under a deep hill. “In the future, we could build a castle on it and a secret passage to the tomb, or if I build a teleportation portal, it would be even better to build a castle somewhere else and mask the tomb and just teleport there.” He pondered while gazing upwards. “Good time to see how many levels I have gained, feels much lighter and my brain working faster. Status!” he thought.

Name: Hades Skills
Race: Undead [Create Undead] - creates an undead
Class: Necromancer [Rise Undead] - Creates an undead from flesh while retaining some of its abilities.
Level: 5/100 (3%) [Necromancer's Ball lvl1 ] - Fires balls of necromancer energy and absorbs its life and sends us healing
HP: 40/40 [Undead Control(1/10)] - passiv ability to control Undead which you create
MP: 30/30 [Undead body] - no need to sleep or eat, not feeling fatigue, immortality, immunity to poisons, immunity to necromancy magic.
STR: 11 [Detect Threat] - warns of sudden danger and assesses visible threat
AGI: 08  
INT: 27  
VIT: 09  
DEX: 05  

“I gained five levels, three of which were gained for me by my subordinates. My theory showed to work. If my servants kill monsters, I also get exp. Oh, but I didn’t expect this. My sphere spell advanced to level one. If I’m not mistaken, it should be because I used it directly on some orcs and then they died. This means that skills exp separately, interestingly intelligence points make me smarter,” after reviewing the status, he seemed to understand the basics behind gaining levels. He was also curious if Matias killed monsters away from him would he also receive experience, but he was skeptical about it.

Around the entrance to the tomb were dense forests, and the trees reached up to a hundred meters, which shocked Alex as he was not used to such dense forests and tall trees on the ground. They headed east, after half an hour they finally came out of the forest onto the plains and came across a road, after an hour on the road they finally saw a village in the distance, but strangest of all there was a thick smoke coming from the village. Alex guessed what could happen, but he was not sure. After all, he learned about this world only from books and not known how old. He decided to get to the village as soon as possible.

When they reached the village, the corpses of the youngest and oldest people were lying in the street, the houses were on fire and some people were moaning in pain.

“My Lord, we should leave here as soon as feasible. Any moment now the army may come and take us for criminals,” Lucifer said concernedly.

“Track down these bandits, we will go kill them and get their belongings,” he ordered.

Lucifer looked for signs of horses and after a moment, “They went this way, my Lord,”

“Lead the way,” he said, running with Lucifer following the tracks towards the bandits’ camp. Alex, surprisingly didn’t even feel bad looking at this macabre, but guessed it was related to his race. The boy did not want to take revenge for those people, but to take their horses and valuables and, by the way, check the level of the so-called bandits in this kingdom. After an hour of running, Lucifer crouched down and pointed his finger at what looked like a cave carved into the rock.

They walked closer to the cave, then Alex turned to Lucifer and waved his hand to check for a back exit. Lucifer ran behind the cave, but no exit was visible. “But we have fished around this village. Let’s go have some fun with the women because they are waiting,” he said and started off with some of his buddies deeper into the cave. Lucifer who was standing there, heard everything exactly and knew that this was the best chance to attack. He went back to Hades and told him everything. They attacked. Lucifer went first and right behind him, Alex. There were two bandits standing on the scout. “You’ll have to deal with them yourself, because I don’t have a method of killing quickly and quietly,” Alex said and the servant just nodded and started sneaking up behind one of the bandits he grabbed him by the mouth and slit his throat and he fell to the ground, he quickly ran up to the other one and did the same. They then entered the cave and saw three men sitting by the fire.

“[Necromancer’s Ball]” he threw and the three bandits didn’t react. They flew back a piece and their life force kept decreasing and they screamed: “Ahhh! Help! It hurts, what is it?” they were lying on the floor writhing in pain and Lucifer just came up and hit them with his sword, a moment later 6 more enemies ran out of the room, Alex said “[Danger high]” he was surprised, it turned out that the captain will not be easy to deal with.

“Lucifer watch out for the one with the axe he is the strongest of them all, you take care of him and I’ll take care of the rest,” he ordered and threw the necromancer’s bullet again, the bullet hit but only two of the six, so he decided to quickly use the undead creation on the ones they killed so they could do vanguard for him. “[Rise Undead],” he thought while extending his hand to the bandit they killed. After a moment, the same man who was just moments ago only he was dead emerged from the darkness. “Attack my enemies,” he ordered briefly, and the man ran at the three approaching men.

While they fought his undead, he again threw the necromancer’s bullets, but this time he only hit one. The third bandit, seeing that his friend had seized the enemy, ran towards Alex. “Lord!!!,” Lucifer shouted, seeing the man approaching his Lord. He quickly threw his skill to kill his opponent as fast as possible. He killed him but when he looked, the man was a step away from Hades.

He fired with all his strength that the ground bent beneath his feet, but he was too late because the bandit pierced him in half with his sword blade. Lucifer jumped up and beheaded him. “My Lord, forgive me for failing. I will die here and now,” he knelt down and put the sword to his head. Blood was oozing from Alex, but he felt no pain. He drew his sword and threw the necromancer’s bullets towards the last living bandit. Within seconds the man’s life energy healed Alex’s wounds and after a few minutes he was healthy as new," looking at his servant, “Alright, just next time we need to prepare better,” he said and then added, “Bring all the money and riches of these people so I can look.” He said, sitting down by the fire.

If you like my work leave a follow, comment or rating. Enjoy your reading!

1